Chris Brown Painting

416-220-2430
6 Henderson Ave
Toronto
M6J

Chris Brown basically painted our entire new 3400 SF home and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He is a great painter and so lovely to have around. During a time when we constantly had different construction crews working in our home, Chris was like one of the family, as he was in our home for an extended period of time, and gladly and cooperatively worked around all of the other work being done in the home. He was more than willing to do any touch ups (many being marks made from other work being done, after he had already painted a room). He also made no fuss at all about repainting an entire room when the paint store messed up the colour for the touch ups. It was kind of sad to see Chris go as his work with us finished up. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great and reasonable painter. He is so respectful of his clients home and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Paul Buttigieg from Toronto
Paul Buttigieg from Toronto

Painting hallway

I hired Chris Brown Painting to paint my upstairs and downstairs hallway. Chris came over when he said he would and provided a very reasonable quote. He completed the job in a timely fashion and had done so in a professional manner. As a result, I had asked him to paint a room in my mothers house. As well, I will have him paint in our house again in the near future. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Darrin from Toronto
Darrin from Toronto

Interior House Painting

Chris, was recommended to us by our Realestate agent. He came by for a quote and right away I was comfortable with Chris. He's honest and friendly and I thought his quote was very reasonable. Chris did a fantastic job, the house looks great - plus it was done on time and on budget.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Painting (Interior)

Chris not only provided a fantastic painting service but he was also a real pleasure to work with. I would happily use his services again and would highly recommend him to others.

Chris repaired and painted our peeling bathroom ceiling along with some small touch-ups to our bedroom walls with expertise and exceptional quality. He did so in a timely manner, cleaned up at the end of each day so we always had access to our rooms and was extremely courteous and friendly.

Myfanwy Marshall from Toronto
Myfanwy Marshall from Toronto

Painting

Chris Brown was great! We needed our basement tv room, office and hallway (including a stair well painted) and had a short time frame to get it done. The job was done quickly and the quality was great. The rooms were a good size so it took a few days. Chris left the area clean and tidy each day. We were pleased with the professional approach and very happy with the end product. Thanks Chris!

Kate Young from Toronto
Kate Young from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Painting exterior of our house

We hired Chris Brown to paint the exterior of our brick home. Chris did a fantastic job, completed the painting quickly, and left zero mess! He is professional but also the nicest guy. He checked back to make sure we were happy with the work (we were -- and I'll admit we are pretty particular) and said that if we noticed any flaws, to let him know and he'd come back to do any touch-ups. We would absolutely hire Chris again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable, and competent painter.

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.