Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Sarah Mickeler in Toronto
Sarah Mickeler in Toronto

Commercial Office Painting

Chris Brown did the painting for my recent office renovation.

Chris was a joy to work with, always on time, had great integrity and pride in his work and really did a great job. He was patient with me when I changed my mind on paint colours. :) We will have him back to do some painting in our home too. We highly recommend him.

Sarah, thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure painting your wellness centre and working with your family.

Peter from North York
Peter from North York

CHRIS BROWN IS A MAN OF HIS WORD.

24.jpg Chris Brown Painting
416-220-2430
6 Henderson Ave
Toronto
M6J

Chris painted my whole semi-detached house. He was very good with the whole process. From the start his quote was accurate. It cost exactly what he said it would, even for some extra things there was no additional charge. Each day he came when he said he would. He stayed with it until it was finished. Chris did a great job! The paint looks really good! There were touch-ups and cleaning needed and he came back as he said he would even after I paid him the final amount. I would recommend Chris to anyone who wants a thorough job done at a fair price.

Thanks so much for the kind words Peter. It was a pleasure to paint your house. Sincerely, Chris

Sherri Erlichman in Toronto
Sherri Erlichman in Toronto

House painting

Chris Brown did a great job painting three-story townhouse. He carefully covered our wood floors, was very tidy, protected our personal items, and cleaned up every day. Chris even patched a hole in the wall left by a smoke detector and painted the fireplace mantel, items that were not in his contract. Chris' price was fair and there were no "hidden" costs. I highly recommend him.

Thanks so much Sherri. It was a pleasure to meet you and paint your townhouse. Regards, Chris.

Sue Fleming in Toronto
Sue Fleming in Toronto

Great Experience

Chris is very proactive and reliable. He did a wonderful job painting our condo. He is very affable and nothing is any trouble. He pays good attention to detail and is very careful with personal items.

Thank you very much Sue. It was a pleasure meeting you and painting your condo. Sincerely, Chris

Kate in Little Portugal/Toronto
Kate in Little Portugal/Toronto

Chris Brown Painting

Chris is extremely diligent about his work. Great service and skill. Gave an estimate promptly and communicated clearly about when the job could be started and took care/cleaned up when in my house. And he came in under estimate!! Would highly reco Chris - very nice guy and great painter!

Kate, thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to complete your painting job. Sincerely, Chris

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Painting

24.jpg Chris Brown Painting
416-220-2430
6 Henderson Ave
Toronto
M6J

Chris painted my entire condo with perfection. He was a true pleasure to work with - so professional and quick to respond to any enquiries. His price was very fair and he was able to get it done in a very quick timeline. I would highly recommend Chris for any of your painting requirements.

Thank you so much. It was an absolute pleasure painting your condo.

aaron in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
aaron in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Paint Jon

Chris came by on the same day I called him to quote his work. Two days later the job was done within budget and high quality. Chris was a pleasure to work with in all respects. Courteous, reliable and reasonable.

Beaches r.
Beaches r.

Professional Painter - job well done

I was thoroughly impressed with Chris' professionalism on a recent large paint job I hired him to do in my home. He arrived exactly on time for the estimate, provided it promptly and showed up when he said he would. Over and above that, he did a very nice job and the house looks great. I needed some plaster work done in the upstairs hallway, and Chris managed to arrange for someone to do that as well, saving me time and hassles. He's a nice guy as well and left the house clean. I have three friends I've already recommended him too and will definitely be coming back again.

Lynn Dodwell from Toronto
Lynn Dodwell from Toronto

Painting

It was a pleasure to have Chris in our home. He unobtrusively got about his work and completed his work in the projected time. Our home looks lighter and brighter and I am so grateful for his efforts. YES, I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your decorating needs!

Thanks so much Peter and Lynn. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and working in your home. Thanks again. Sincerely, Chris

Dave from York
Dave from York

room painting

I would definitely recommend Chris Brown for your next painting project. Chris completed the project on time, on budget and the quality of work was excellent. Chris provided a no pressure quote for the job and was helpful in suggesting paint colors as well as different brands of paint that he could use all with a range of pricing to suit our budget.

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.