Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Richard M.
Richard M.

Stairs walls and railing

Had the pleasure of hiring Chris to paint the walls and railings in my 3 story house stairwell.

Chris was a pleasure to have around, his meticulous attention to detail and well mannered disposition made for a pleasurable experience.

I really got the impression that Chris does not rush through the job and enjoys what he does.

Happy to recommend Chris to anyone interested in his services.

Richard, thanks so much for having me paint at your place. It was a pleasure to do so. Thanks again.

Caitlin in Mississauga
Caitlin in Mississauga

Whole House Interior

We have used Chris now on multiple projects (interior and exterior) and he has always been on time with completion, professional and clean. He is always willing to go above and beyond and everyone that I have recommended him to has also had similar experiences.
I will continue to use him in any future projects!

Thanks so much Caitlin. It's always a pleasure working for you. Thanks again, Chris

Ryan
Ryan

Great working with Chris

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with and overall a nice guy. He was prompt, professional, easy going and his quotes were reasonable. He wanted to take the time to come to our location to provide the most accurate quote, rather than giving some flat rate over the phone (as I received with numerous other vendors). He even came back for touch ups when he didn't need to. I would highly recommend Chris for painting services and I'll definitely be calling him in the future for other projects.

Thanks so much Ryan. It was a pleasure doing the job for you and Valerie and the girls.

Kent in
Kent in

Exactly what we envisioned.

My Wife found out about Chris through the Humble and Fred podcast. We contacted him and he actually painted long after the quote was given because we were having the garage of a new build townhome painted and we had to wait on the warm weather to finally show up. Chris was patient with the fact that we had to push ahead the start time on one occasion. Chris was great to work with and had a great knowledge of what would work in a garage. Would recommend Chris to anyone who needed painting done.

Thanks very much to you both for having me paint at your new house. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Painting of new house. Interior and exterior work.

Could not have asked for more. Quality work and a patient attitude on a very complex job site. Great guy. Really great painter. Would not hesitate to recommend Chris. One of the better sub trades on my project.

Thanks so much for the very kind words. I understood the frustrations you had encountered on your job site. I am very happy to not have been one of them.

Sarah Mickeler in Toronto
Sarah Mickeler in Toronto

Commercial Office Painting

Chris Brown did the painting for my recent office renovation.

Chris was a joy to work with, always on time, had great integrity and pride in his work and really did a great job. He was patient with me when I changed my mind on paint colours. :) We will have him back to do some painting in our home too. We highly recommend him.

Sarah, thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure painting your wellness centre and working with your family.

Peter from North York
Peter from North York

CHRIS BROWN IS A MAN OF HIS WORD.

Chris painted my whole semi-detached house. He was very good with the whole process. From the start his quote was accurate. It cost exactly what he said it would, even for some extra things there was no additional charge. Each day he came when he said he would. He stayed with it until it was finished. Chris did a great job! The paint looks really good! There were touch-ups and cleaning needed and he came back as he said he would even after I paid him the final amount. I would recommend Chris to anyone who wants a thorough job done at a fair price.

Thanks so much for the kind words Peter. It was a pleasure to paint your house. Sincerely, Chris

Sherri Erlichman in Toronto
Sherri Erlichman in Toronto

House painting

Chris Brown did a great job painting three-story townhouse. He carefully covered our wood floors, was very tidy, protected our personal items, and cleaned up every day. Chris even patched a hole in the wall left by a smoke detector and painted the fireplace mantel, items that were not in his contract. Chris' price was fair and there were no "hidden" costs. I highly recommend him.

Thanks so much Sherri. It was a pleasure to meet you and paint your townhouse. Regards, Chris.

Sue Fleming in Toronto
Sue Fleming in Toronto

Great Experience

Chris is very proactive and reliable. He did a wonderful job painting our condo. He is very affable and nothing is any trouble. He pays good attention to detail and is very careful with personal items.

Thank you very much Sue. It was a pleasure meeting you and painting your condo. Sincerely, Chris

Kate in Little Portugal/Toronto
Kate in Little Portugal/Toronto

Chris Brown Painting

Chris is extremely diligent about his work. Great service and skill. Gave an estimate promptly and communicated clearly about when the job could be started and took care/cleaned up when in my house. And he came in under estimate!! Would highly reco Chris - very nice guy and great painter!

Kate, thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to complete your painting job. Sincerely, Chris

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.