Chris Brown Painting

HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Anny
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chris did a great job painting my hallway, bathroom, stairs and room. Everything was clean after each day and he was very detailed. I was amazed on how quick I received a quote and how quick the job started.
Highly recommended! Reasonably priced too

Anny, thanks so much for having me paint your house. It was an absolute pleasure and I hope the boys love their chalkboard wall. Sincerely,
Chris

Liana

Chris was absolutely fantastic. He responded immediately to my quote request, then came and did a friendly and fair assessment. Chris was able to start quickly, worked tirelessly and was finished when he said he would be. And, he did an amazing job!

Thanks Liana. It was an absolute pleasure painting your house. I had so much fun there. Thanks so much again.

jill.auger in Toronto

Chris did an amazing job! He did the quote the same day I called, was super friendly and had a very reasonable rate. He worked fast, and did a perfect job painting my daughters bedroom. Im very happy and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks so much For the very kind words Jill. It was a pleasure meeting you and painting your daughters room. Cheers, Chris.

Linda in Toronto

I was very lucky to have found Chris to fix horrible mess that someone else had made. I found him to be meticulous in his work, considerate of personal objects and left everything neat and clean. His relaxed and patient demeanor was a pleasure. An added bonus was his kindness to my dogs. I wouldn't even consider having anyone else now that we know Chris. Highest recommendation.

Linda Burke
Richmond Hill

Linda, it was a pleasure working for you and John and of course the dogs. Thanks so much for having me come and paint. Chris

Ross B in Toronto

I heard about Chris Brown Painting through HomeStars. Chris was quick to reply and arrange a time to meet and see the job. He sent me a quote within a day. I liked that his quote broke down the job in detail and was not just a total dollar amount. His quote was the most competitive of the 3 painters (all from HomeStars) that quoted on the job.

Chris was always of his word, showing up when he said he would, with an easy and friendly manner that was a pleasure to be around.

I wasn't sure that I liked one of the paint colours when I saw the first coat. Chris wanted to make sure that I had a colour that I was happy with so he worked on other parts of the job in order to give me a few extra days to decide if I wanted to keep the colour or change it.
The finished paint job is absolutely top-notch. Chris is very meticulous. No short cuts taken. I will be recommending Chris Brown Painting to family and friends.

Ross, thanks so much for the very kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and painting your house. Thanks again. Cheers, Chris

Richard M.

Had the pleasure of hiring Chris to paint the walls and railings in my 3 story house stairwell.

Chris was a pleasure to have around, his meticulous attention to detail and well mannered disposition made for a pleasurable experience.

I really got the impression that Chris does not rush through the job and enjoys what he does.

Happy to recommend Chris to anyone interested in his services.

Richard, thanks so much for having me paint at your place. It was a pleasure to do so. Thanks again.

Caitlin in Mississauga

We have used Chris now on multiple projects (interior and exterior) and he has always been on time with completion, professional and clean. He is always willing to go above and beyond and everyone that I have recommended him to has also had similar experiences.
I will continue to use him in any future projects!

Thanks so much Caitlin. It's always a pleasure working for you. Thanks again, Chris

Ryan

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with and overall a nice guy. He was prompt, professional, easy going and his quotes were reasonable. He wanted to take the time to come to our location to provide the most accurate quote, rather than giving some flat rate over the phone (as I received with numerous other vendors). He even came back for touch ups when he didn't need to. I would highly recommend Chris for painting services and I'll definitely be calling him in the future for other projects.

Thanks so much Ryan. It was a pleasure doing the job for you and Valerie and the girls.

Kent in

My Wife found out about Chris through the Humble and Fred podcast. We contacted him and he actually painted long after the quote was given because we were having the garage of a new build townhome painted and we had to wait on the warm weather to finally show up. Chris was patient with the fact that we had to push ahead the start time on one occasion. Chris was great to work with and had a great knowledge of what would work in a garage. Would recommend Chris to anyone who needed painting done.

Thanks very much to you both for having me paint at your new house. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Could not have asked for more. Quality work and a patient attitude on a very complex job site. Great guy. Really great painter. Would not hesitate to recommend Chris. One of the better sub trades on my project.

Thanks so much for the very kind words. I understood the frustrations you had encountered on your job site. I am very happy to not have been one of them.

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.