Chris Brown Painting

Reviews for Chris Brown Painting

Nikki
Nikki

Fantastic painter!

Chris was a great painter, he doesn't rush and did a wonderful job. He takes his time and leaves everything tidy when he leaves and he shows up at the same time every morning to start. He was really pleasant to deal with, so I didn't mind him being in my home working while I was home too. My home looks beautiful, I'm so happy with the results. I would contact Chris again for any painting I need in the future. He even adjusted my invoice at the end because the material cost was a bit lower, super nice of him :)

Thanks so much Nikki. It was a pleasure meeting you and painting your new home.

Full refresh on condo

We were impressed with Chris and his professionalism , showing up on time and doing the little extras. His work and his promised delivery of service was exceptional. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure.

Caroline in Brampton
Caroline in Brampton

Painting a 2-storey hall.

I would highly recommend Chris and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again. He provided a quote in a timely manner. We had to delay the start date due to a family emergency and Chris was extremely flexible about rescheduling. The work was completed carefully and efficiently. He was respectful of our home and cleaned up at the end of each day. I am extremely pleased with the end result!

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hallways, Kitchen, Ceilings, Baseboards

Chris did an amazing job overall, contending with lots of cutting and corners. He was very tidy, professional, well priced and finished the job one day ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Chris for any painting job large or small.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure painting for you.

Painting Hall with Doors and Trim

Chris exceeded my expectations on every level -- his quote was competitive, the work quality was excellent, he was meticulous with cleanup and he's a really pleasant person to work with. I would highly recommend him and he will certainly be my first call when I need more painting done.

Thank so much for the very kind words. It was a pleasure painting in your home.

Domenic in Maple
Domenic in Maple

Painting 3 rooms

I called Chris to provide me a quote to do a rather small job, which some others were not willing to even look at. He came and provided a very
competitive detailed quote. I decided to hire Chris based on the reviews he received here and he did not disappoint. He is very detail oriented and very clean painter who takes great pride in his work. I already have him booked again for another job later this Summer. Thank you Chris!

Domenic, thanks very much for having me with aunt your house. You and your whole family were very welcoming. I look for forward to returning at summers end. Thanks to you Domenic.

Interior House painting

Chris painted our main floor, spare room and hallways, as well as some trim and details. He was efficient, super friendly, and even quick! We are so happy with the job he did, and would highly recommend him as a painter.

Thanks you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure painting for you.

Kyle in San Francisco
Kyle in San Francisco

Great painting and service

Chris did a fantastic job painting our house this past month.

He was always professional, friendly, on time, courteous, adaptable, and trustworthy. He did a great job painting our house, providing good advice, and paying attention to the details.

We highly recommend him and would use him again without any reservations.

Kyle

Kyle and Ashley, it was a pleasure meeting you both. Thanks so much for entrusting me with painting your home. Chris

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Exterior painting

Chris came to paint the exterior of our brick house. He was extremely thorough, detail-oriented and took great pride in his work. Chris kept us informed every step of the way, and did a lot of the work with a brush, in order to have the paint really absorb into the brick (which was time consuming!) He ended up having to use more paint than he had originally thought, and took extra days to do it, yet stuck to his original quote. He even came back to re-paint our house number, when I mentioned I had changed my mind about the colour. A real class act. A true professional. I would highly recommend him!!!!

Sarah, thanks so much for the kind words. Greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure painting for you guys. Thanks again, Chris.

Anny
Anny
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting job

Chris did a great job painting my hallway, bathroom, stairs and room. Everything was clean after each day and he was very detailed. I was amazed on how quick I received a quote and how quick the job started.
Highly recommended! Reasonably priced too

Anny, thanks so much for having me paint your house. It was an absolute pleasure and I hope the boys love their chalkboard wall. Sincerely,
Chris

More about Chris Brown Painting

An experienced painter, Chris Brown Painting specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. I provide quality work with competitive pricing and work diligently in order to exceed your expectations. As welI, I take great pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, the result being repeat business.

Please feel free to contact me to get an non obligatory quote on your next painting job.