A Vacuum Store And Service

Reviews for A Vacuum Store And Service

Pat Brennan in Calgary
Pat Brennan in Calgary

Miracle Mate Service

Our vacuum had a high pitched whistling noise when we turned it on. We contacted A Vacuum Store and Service to set up an appointment to drop the unit off for an estimate. Sylvia advised we could drop the unit off any time. We advised we were concerned about the value of the repairs as we were not sure the vacuum was worth it. Sylvia advised A Vacuum Store and Service is a family run business and their livelihood rides on the service they provide. If they charge for services not required word gets around fast. We are writing this review as A Vacuum Store and Service was good on their word, " Straight forward, honest and reliable service". The unit only required a filter bag/seal assembly. As for the vacuum being worth the repairs, we were advised the unit is one of the better and most reliable units made. We would definitely recommend A Vacuum Store and Service for your vacuum cleaner needs

Ronald in Calgary
Ronald in Calgary

F A N T A S T I C service

I have been looking for a 50 cent rubber casket plug for my Hoover Steam cleaner. I went to several places to no avail. A Vacuum Store (Sylvia) not only dug out the part from an old Hoover, they also installed the plug. I was expecting a $40 to $50 charge, but Sylvia said "NO CHARGE". They have certainly gained a new customer & I will recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you Ronald for your kind words and such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you as a customer, you are always welcomed at our little family business for anything you need or just stop by and say hi sometimes. I'm so glad I was able to help and that you felt good about your experience at our shop. Hope that Hoover keeps working for many years to come.
Thank you again!

-Vacuum girl :)

Susan Westersund in Calgary
Susan Westersund in Calgary

Install Central Vac

I bought a new central vac system and needed it installed. As an older bungalow, it did not have central vac already roughed in. My first contact via email was responded to promptly, and Dragan came the next day to check things out and give me a quote. He also showed me another product (Vroom under-counter system) that would be compatible with and complementary to a central vac, and I was so impressed that I bought it too. Two days later Dragan was here (on time) and installed my new system and it works perfectly. He even organized an electrician to do the necessary wiring, saving me the time and effort to find someone. I highly recommend A Vacuum Store to anyone who wants great service.

Hello Susan,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, we are so glad that you are satisfied with our service and beyond grateful for your kind words. It was a please serving you and please let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future we are always more than happy to help. Thank you once again, you made our day. Sincerely, A Vacuum Family

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dyson Vacuume

I had something stuck in my dyson hose.
My neighbor recommended avacuume on 130th ave.
Sylvia was SO helpfull and nice, so got my Sock out, And put a piece back together, which I had dismantled.
What a Wonderful Family Buisiness!!
I will refer anyone I know to this great place!
Thanks again Sylvia, I am very grateful

Thank you so much for your lovely review and your kind words, I am happy it was something simple that I can fix for you right away. Make sure you pop by the shop if you have any vacuum issues in the future, or just wanna say hi. Happy Vacuuming :) Sincerely, Silvija

Deanna in Calgary
Deanna in Calgary

Vacuum repair

We brought our Dyson Vacuum into A Vacuum store for the second time now. First it was the plug, and this time it was the hose. To replace the hose would have cost us over $100 to replace the part. The owner of the company personally phoned Dyson and explained the story about already having it repaired once, and now the vacuum is back. The owner got the Dyson part for us for free of charge. What an amazing family business.

Alice Peng from Calgary
Alice Peng from Calgary

Steam Vacuum

My boyfriend and I needed a compact size steam vacuum that can really do the job to clean our vehicles and furniture because we have a dog and a cat. You can image how fast things can get dirty pretty fast. We looked everywhere but all we found were big and rediculously expensive steam vacuum. My friend recommended us to A Vacuum Store and Service. The staff was extremely knowlegeble and friendly. They knew exactly what we were looking for and after only a few days, we got our steam vacuum and OMG, it is the most easy to use, compact but a very powerful vaccum and the price was very reasonable. We are very satisfied with it and will definitely return to A Vacuum Store to purchase our next vaccum. Thank you very much !!!! We highly recommended to go there!

Corinne Dechant from Calgary
Corinne Dechant from Calgary

Central Vac Installation

Having had bad experiences with central vacs had led me to by a Dyson which after 4 yrs failed. We stopped by on a to have it looked at and were sold! The knowledge and care the staff delivered are beyond compare. AVacuum was our first and only choice when we purchased our new home - so glad we found them!

Thank you so much Corinne! It feels so good to hear that you are so happy with your vacuum. Cleaning is something unfortunately none of us can avoid, but choosing the right tools to suite your home and cleaning needs can really make a huge difference and make the job just a little less frustrating. We hope you enjoy many years of trouble free vacuuming but if you ever do have any questions or concerns you know we are always here to help. Once again thank you for your kind words and support :) 
Sincerely, A Vacuum Team

Cindy from Okotoks
Cindy from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Central Vacuum repair

Once again, the wonderful people at A Vacuum have rescued me! :D
I used to utilize their services when we lived in McKenzie Towne, but after moving south to Okotoks, I had forgotten about their fantastic service.
Unfortunately, I sucked a cat toy up into my central vac system. (Naughty me!) Understandably, I went to my local vacuum repair shop and inquired about getting a service call to repair my system. After hearing their shocking quote of a $175 bill to repair my mistake (with a week to wait as well!), I called A Vacuum and not only were they able to fit me in for the next day, but the bill came to a very reasonable $68.25 including GST!
The service gentleman was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and had brought the right tools to fix my problem. I naturally told all my girlfriends about my marvellous experience with A Vacuum and will not utilize any other shop ever again!
Thank you again for a wonderful job done right!

Thank you Cindy for your support and kind words. We totally understand that you always have a choice as to where to go for your vacuuming needs and we are just very grateful for your business, we always strive to give the best service and pricing we can and to hear back such positive response from you is wonderful. Hope your vacuum doesn’t give you any more trouble (an occasional cat/dog toy is inevitable, I’ve personally done the same too many times to count lol ) Once again thank you for being such a wonderful customer and supporting our family business. Sincerely, A Vacuum Team 

More about A Vacuum Store And Service

As a family run and operated business we believe in outstanding customer service and we are proud to provide our valued customers with knowledge, products and services that will exceed their expectations. Fair pricing and quality products are on top of our list always, we firmly stand behind the products we sell and our knowledge in service and repair are second to none.

Check us out on facebook for more!

Offering a wide variety of vacuum cleaners, ( Central Vacuum, Upright, Canister, Commercial) cleaning products and broadest range of accessories to cover any and all cleaning needs. As well as being a warranty service depot for majority of Vacuum brands in the industry ( Hoover, Royal,Bissell,Broan, Nutone ect. ) We partner with the best manufacturers of vacuums appliances and suppliers of environmentally responsible, allergy friendly cleaning products, because we believe in the quality of air in your home is at the outmost importance for healthy living.

Our goal is to help you pick the best vacuum cleaner to suite your needs whatever they might be,Central, Residential to Commercial and with a few questions we can help you select the right equipment and accessories for you. VacuMaid, Cyclovac, Broan, Nutone, Hoover, Bissell, Royal, DirtDevil, Sebo, Tubo, Samsung, JohnnyVac ect.