Trail Appliances

Reviews for Trail Appliances

Harjot in Salmon Arm
Harjot in Salmon Arm

Brand New Wall Oven Not Working

My experience at Trail Appliance has been terrible. I purchased $20,000 worth of appliances from 6750 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC location which included a wall oven (item code E30MC75PPS) that I paid $4,320 for and it came dead on arrival. It has been almost a month and I have not even been able to use it. I called Trail Appliances right away and they told me they would send technicians. The technician said that something is wrong with the motor and they need to replace the motor. This made no sense to me since the wall oven has never been used before so how could the motor already need replacing. The wall oven should not have any issues before I even use it. I expect a brand new wall oven and not a wall oven that before being used already needs its motor to be replaced. I will not accept this wall oven nor one with a replaced motor, I expect a brand new one and until it is replaced I will recommend no one ever shop at Trail Appliances. I am completely unsatisfied with the service as no representative from Trail Appliance is giving me any answers nor replying back to me.

Jimmy662
Jimmy662
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Appliances

Perry Signature Homes Inc. Has been purchasing appliances from Trail for many years. Their service and commitment to quality has always been appreciated. We would highly recommend them and their sales team.

JG in Edmonton
JG in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great once again

Prices are competitive. Product knowledge sets these guys apart. I will be back. Was impressed how they inspected items before loading in the back. so far so good and no breakdowns. Very patient sales person worked with us on a couple of visits to get it correct.

paul sangha from Surrey
paul sangha from Surrey

Hood fan

I am a local house builder. I will never buy appliances from trail again. Their warranty service is horrible. My hood fan had issues within one year of moving in and they still made me to pay for service call and it took more them 4 weeks plus to get repairs done. I still have same problems with my hood fan and now they have referred me to third party service center and advised me that it's not part of warranty anymore.

Hi Paul, we’re very sorry to hear about the troubles that you have been having with your hood fan. Our top priority at Trail is to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible from start to finish when it comes to repairing your appliances and in a timely fashion. We apologize that this did not happen in your case, and for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. If you could please email us your customer number and any more information regarding your situation at onlineCC@trailappliances.com, our customer care team would be more than happy to look into this issue and see what we can do to help you.

Alex Feng in Burnaby
Alex Feng in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fridge,Stove,Hood Range,Washer, Dryer,Dish Washer, Microwave

We renovated our kitchen and decided to upgrade all the appliances. The fridge arrived with screws for only one of the handles. They ordered another set of screws and are sending another driver to install the handle. The microwave oven we bought was 2 inches deeper than the shelf so I thought I we could exchange it for a smaller one. When I got to the store, the store manager told me we would be charged a 30% restocking fee of $86 after I spend over $7000. I decided to just return the oven instead of exchanging for another one since the same fee applies in both cases. The microwave was in perfect condition and with new tape over the box, nobody would even know that it has been opened.

My advice would be to compare with the other stores to see if they also have this re-stocking fee and decide if it`s worth it for you to buy from them. I returned stuff to Rona, Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, Costco, Canadian Tire with no issues even after I opened the box.

So the Store called us back and offered us a store credit for the charge. We used it to buy a much smaller microwave which I know will fit. I changed the rating bumped up the rating a little bit.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your feedback. We do charge a standard restocking fee for all returned items, which is why we try our best to work with our customers to ensure the measurements are accurate before purchase. We’d like to make the shopping experience as hassle-free as possible so our customers don’t have to be inconvenienced with a return. This was a good learning opportunity for us to see where we can improve our processes. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and working with our Customer Care team to resolve the issue!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

appliance purchased and installed, very unhappy

from the start, the kitchenaid fridge that i bought from Trail was not working properly. i produced a loud sound off and on all day long. the first repairman was called to fix it. the second repairman was called to fix it. i then asked them to take it away. i live in a loft space and could not sleep. they would not take it away. i demanded another appliance, they said no. a third repairman was called. he replaced the compressor in a weeks old unit. it took two hours to perform the operation. i had to stand and fan down the smoke detector through the whole thing. a torch was on producing smoke. the repairman was great. i had no quarrel with him. but Trail sucks. their customer service is sub-standard and they apparently have no return policy. years later, the freezer drawer frosted up and i called them to repair. they told me the initial visit by a repairman would cost approx 80 bucks. then he would return in a week to repair. 80 bucks was just the start. i told them to forget it. i ended up calling Newtech Appliances who fixed it in one day. i would not call Trail if i were you.

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear of your frustration. We strive to provide excellent customer service from start to finish, including post-sales support, and we'll be looking into our processes to see how we can improve our customer experience so we can avoid issues like these in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Derek Barber from Surrey

3388 Sweden Way
Richmond
BC
V6V 0B2

Our dishwasher broke down and so we went to trail appliances in Langley to purchase a new one. After selecting a model and going through with the purchase we were told it would be a couple days until the delivery and installation. Several days later we got a phone call saying that instead of days it would be weeks or even months until the dishwasher would arrive. The sales person started to become very rude and indignant when I simply asked if we could have our money back and go somewhere else. They said our only option was to select another model that was the same money that would be available more quickly. Very disappointed but thinking it was our only option we went ahead and accepted a different model. Even that model was delayed and took longer to arrive than they promised. This model also wasn't as good as the original one that we had chosen and lacked some key features we had wanted. It really felt that we were being forced into a different and undesired purchase.

In the end we still had to go without a dishwasher for weeks and they would not offer any discount or even an apology for the inconvenience. Even the Trail service person who did the installation didn't show up on the day when they were supposed to. All in all it was a horrible experience and we would never purchase anything from Trail Appliances again nor would I recommend anyone else do so.

steve marcus from Coquitlam
steve marcus from Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

appliance upgrade

Our sales person Jacqueline helped us get the appliances we needed.The delivery guys went above and beyond getting everything to fit. Arjay installations were right on time and installed a 4 appliances in a very professional manner. The appliances are all running perfectly and make our kitchen look new

Taj from Surrey
Taj from Surrey

Kitche Renovation

I have used Trail Appliances on many jobs and they have the best prices, selection, and the latest trends in appliances. They are fantastic sales centres with lots of packages on display. I would definitely recommend Trail to anyone looking an appliance package.

More about Trail Appliances

Trail Appliances BC offers Western Canada’s largest selection of home and kitchen appliances. Experience the Trail Difference with our expert sales staff and unparalleled customer service today! In Vancouver, Richmond, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, Kelowna, Victoria and Annacis Island.