Trail Appliances

Reviews for Trail Appliances

Sassy1234
Sassy1234
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Fisher & Paykel Fridge delivered broken and I'm still trying to get it fixed 2 years later

Has anyone looked into getting some legal help? I was delivered a broken F&P fridge in 2018. Instead of replacing it, they had several technicians come and repair it. They also gave me a free extended 4 year warranty through Comerco. When I kept addressing the noice it was making when the water filled up the water tray (long grinding noise), the technicians kept telling me that it was normal. 6 months into the Trail warranty, my work installed that exact same fridge in a townhouse development we were working on and I discovered it was running quietly. I even had friends asking me why my fridge was making that noice (which I was told was normal) We had the filter replaced, water valve and compressor...eventually my warranty ran out and went to Comerco. I explained the issue I was having and because they were now handling it, they had to start ALL OVER! So I had the water valve and compressor replaced a second time without any success. Again that technician was trying to tell me it was normal, even though I had recorded a video of the noise. Now I'm waiting for someone to come and replace the filter which was already done too. They are basically refusing to just give me a new fridge and I'm lost on what to do. Any suggesting? Has anyone had a lawyer involved? I'm running out of ideas and it's now been 2 years...I've been listening to the same louse 3 times a day.

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the ongoing issues with your fridge. We'd like to investigate your situation and see if there's anything we can do to help sort it out. Can you please email us at onlinecc@trailappliances.com with your customer number or phone number on file, and we'll look into it right away? Thank you.

Jenny in Burnaby
Jenny in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

iffy appliances

They delivered a broken dryer which was not tested before they left. The problem will be addressed eventually, but a lot of hassle could easily have been prevented simply by checking the appliance works before leaving.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Langley City, BC

stove purchase

My rating for this company is MINUS 5 out of plus 5! They do not deserve even zero.
PLEASE READ THIS, IT MAY SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION.
In November 2019 I bought the stove at Trail Appliances store in Langley. Everybody there was nice and helpful. Six months later, on June 5th 2020, the stove stopped working.
It took me a week to get someone to tell me when the technician will come to fix it. First they couldn’t find my file, because the phone number didn’t match even though I gave them my full name and my address and my account number. They told me that with no correct phone number they will not be able to help me. It took me two days to find the other agent who actually found my file with no phone number. She said she will put my request on the file and she will email it to the technician. She said he will call me to make an appointment within 48 hrs. Nobody called. Five days later I called them. They said they have no idea why nobody calls us. My husband went to the store. He told them the stove is under manufacture warranty and it should be their priority to fix it as soon as possible. They did not care. They said that they only sell the products and somebody else is responsible for the repair.
Today is June 15th, my stove is not fixed and they told me that somebody will come to check it on June 24th.There is a possibility that they have to order the new part which will take around 2 more weeks. That means if we are lucky our stove will be fixed sometime in the middle of July 2020.
Would you like to buy any appliance from that store? Are you willing to wait 1.5 month to fix your appliance if it stopped working?
I will never ever buy anything from that store. They have a very bad rating. I wish I checked the reviews before I went there. I would rather go to Home Depot. They have much better service. They come within 2-3 days.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about what’s happened with your stove. We understand that our Service and Repair team was able to expedite your repair, and have already reached out to you with that update. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to onlinecc@trailappliances.com if you need any other assistance.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Update kitchen appliances

Richard was attentive, helpful and very knowledgeable. He promptly dealt with our sale as there were potentially two buyers for the dishwasher. We were very happy with our purchase. He was kind, pleasant and efficient.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

A great experience

In the last 11 years we have needed all new appliances for 4 homes . . We bought all of our appliances from Trail & have always been satisfied with the friendly (but not gushy) salespeople there. This time we met Richard . He was a nice well mannered very quiet man, but then he took off and His product knowledge, down to the smallest detail of all the comparable appliances that I was looking at was remarkable. We never felt pushed, but he listened to what I was saying and in the end explained and showed me exactly what I was looking for. This man is a professional, takes his job seriously, definitely knows his product and is very good at his job. We liked Richard. We would not only recommend Trail Appliances....but would recommend you ask for Richard .
N & R Bernier
( I'm not his Mother)

NS in Langley
NS in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

washer and Dryer

Horrible customer service! Bought a washer and dryer from them and ended up just getting a refund because they kept rescheduling the delivery date even though it was already a week later than their listed delivery date and three weeks after it was bought. And we received no apology or attempt to remedy the situation. Will never purchase anything from them.

Thank you for your feedback, and we're very sorry to hear about the frustration you felt with all the delays in delivery. We've received your feedback through other channels as well, and we would very much like to look into this situation to see what happened with your order and what we could do to ensure a better experience for customers in the future. If you don't mind sharing, can you email us your contact details at onlinecc@trailappliances.com? Thank you!

Harjot in Salmon Arm
Harjot in Salmon Arm
1 review Surrey, BC

Brand New Wall Oven Not Working

My experience at Trail Appliance has been terrible. I purchased $20,000 worth of appliances from 6750 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC location which included a wall oven (item code E30MC75PPS) that I paid $4,320 for and it came dead on arrival. It has been almost a month and I have not even been able to use it. I called Trail Appliances right away and they told me they would send technicians. The technician said that something is wrong with the motor and they need to replace the motor. This made no sense to me since the wall oven has never been used before so how could the motor already need replacing. The wall oven should not have any issues before I even use it. I expect a brand new wall oven and not a wall oven that before being used already needs its motor to be replaced. I will not accept this wall oven nor one with a replaced motor, I expect a brand new one and until it is replaced I will recommend no one ever shop at Trail Appliances. I am completely unsatisfied with the service as no representative from Trail Appliance is giving me any answers nor replying back to me.

Jimmy662
Jimmy662
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Appliances

Perry Signature Homes Inc. Has been purchasing appliances from Trail for many years. Their service and commitment to quality has always been appreciated. We would highly recommend them and their sales team.

JG in Edmonton
JG in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great once again

Prices are competitive. Product knowledge sets these guys apart. I will be back. Was impressed how they inspected items before loading in the back. so far so good and no breakdowns. Very patient sales person worked with us on a couple of visits to get it correct.

More about Trail Appliances

Trail Appliances BC offers Western Canada’s largest selection of home and kitchen appliances. Experience the Trail Difference with our expert sales staff and unparalleled customer service today! In Vancouver, Richmond, Olympic Village, North Vancouver, Surrey, Cloverdale, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Kelowna, Victoria, Nanaimo and Annacis Island.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Langley?