Aces Pest Solutions

Cary Title from North York
Cary Title from North York
1 review North York, ON

Bed Bug - Dog Detection

Before reading this review, please bear in mind I own one of the top Bed Bug heat treatment companies in Toronto and I use bed bug dog services all of the time. As far as detection of Bugs with dogs goes, these guys were amazing. They were incredibly reasonably priced and what professionalism. I live in Toronto and my extended family lives 5 hours outside Jefferson City. Aces went out to the site, no questions asked, and ran their dogs through. They were incredibly thorough and informed my family and I of their findings as soon as they were done . They are punctual, precise and extremely helpful. They also made recommendations that have now assisted me in what has to be done to solve the issue going forward. Absolutely I would recommend them, any day!!!!