24/7 Pros Inc.

Toronto ON M6K 2S4
24/7 Pros Inc.

Reviews for 24/7 Pros Inc.

Underpinning

Farshad is a seasoned underpinning professional who has mastered the Craft. His Team are disciplined and attack the job with energy.
Final product was a 10/10.
When you choose the right Team your investing in the future of your Home.
Frank

Frank thank you for your great review. It was an honour for 24/7 Pros crew, working for a very successful business man in the city. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Basement underpinning

Incredibly professional team of workers. The work started ahead of schedule and took the exact amount of time estimated. Excellent communication through the course of the job. The finished product is of the highest quality.

Mike thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure working for you and Michael. I hope your family enjoys the basement for years to come.

Great work great guys.

Super professional…. Even the inspector called them “the best”. On time, on budget…. Nice people to work with.

Dave, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you and Debra. We had lots of fun working for professional renovators and designers like you and Debra. Looking forward to working for you guys again.

Going with 24/7 Pros was the best decision we made!

When we decided to underpin our basement, we got quotes from four different companies and they were all were roughly around the same price. One company took a long time to respond, and one didn't include everything we talked about into their quote. Farshad was fast to respond and, although his quote was the least flashy (no high gloss folders with pictures), he was the most straight forward and honest. A friend of a friend had hired him and his team at 24/7 pros, so we decided to move forward with them.
This was the best decision we could have made.

To list some of the pro's:
-Price quoted was price paid
-Stuck exactly to his timeline
-Patiently explained the process in detail (and sometimes multiple times when I had forgotten)
-Very responsive (Responded to calls/texts immediately)
-Took care of everything with the city and engineer
-CLEAN (I cannot emphasize this enough. I had other trades people in for quotes and they all commented on how the team is at 24/7 pros is the cleanest crew around.)
-Considerate (Got a smaller bin so we could still park in our driveway and made suggestions for how our plumber could change the path of some exterior work so we could save our landscaping.)
-Kind (they bring their own coffee maker and were always asking if I wanted some coffee too)
-Full of ideas and resources (gave us ideas for how to finish our basement and the contact info for other contractors to help with our quotes).

Cons - seriously none that I can think of. We are so pleased with everything.

Barbara, it was a pleasure working for you and Callum and Lily. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Every day was a fun day underpinning your basement regardless of the hard work we had. Thank you again for your trust in us and your business. Take care stay safe.

Underpinning and Dirt Removal

The owner, Farshad, and staff care about the finished product.

24/7 Pros Inc. lowered my basement by two feet and removed 170 cubic yards of dirt. They also replaced existing concrete block walls with new steel beams. The company also waterproofed the walls and poured the concrete floor. No supervision was required, and the finished work product was exceptional.

I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

When the scope of work changed, they adjusted the price fairly.

We are extremely happy and satisfied with finished product.

George

George thank you for hiring 24/7 Pros for your underpinning project. It was a pleasure working with you and your GC George Digirolamo. My guys and I had lots of fun working with such professional people. Take care and stay safe.

Ross
Ross

Basement underpinning

After spending a year meeting with different underpinning contractors, I hired Farshad and his crew to underpin my 100 year-old, detached, 3-storey house in West Toronto.

Underpinning (800 sq/ft basement) an old house with water flowing through it is a job that requires a lot of expertise! I had plenty of anxiety leading up to hiring. Hiring 24/7 Pros gave me peace of mind.

Throughout the process Farshad consistently replied to my questions in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner. His communication with me, the client, and also the neighbours was exceptionally professional from start to finish. He delivered on his word at every point along the way.

The job included 3 structural walls to be replaced with steel I-Beams. One of these structural walls supported the entire brick face of the front of the house. I had concerns about this because before hiring an underpinner I spoke to multiple contractors who warned me of the complications (and expenses) that could arise when replacing this wall with an I-Beam. I expressed these concerns to Farshad before hiring him. He talked me through it and showed me examples of similar jobs that he'd completed. Farshad replaced this structural wall with no delays or additional expenses to me even though there were unforeseen complications that arose, as is inevitable with a 100 year-old house.

The 24/7Pros crew was friendly, respectful, and mindful of my neighbours in order to minimize any inconvenience that the underpinning might cause to them. COVID and long stretches of unusually intense summer heat added unexpected challenges. Ron, Arman, and the 24/7 Pros crew showed up and did the work safely and professionally. No excuses, ever.

I highly recommend 24/7 Pros. They delivered all that was agreed upon in the contract AND THEN SOME! When Farshad and his crew are working at your home you can expect to be greeted in the morning with a warm and genuine "Good morning" and on occasion some friendly, always positive, humour. It was a pleasure working with Farshad, Ron, Arman, and the 24/7 Pros crew! These guys really live up to the company name...they're true professionals!!!

Ross, it was a pleasure working for you. My crew and I, appreciate all the kind words you stated for 24/7pros. We are very proud and pleased that our work was to your standard. 24/7pros takes pride in every job we do and we try our best to accomplish all of our client needs. We are happy to have been part of your project and we wish you all the best.

Dezon
Dezon

Underpinned my basement

I have hired literally every trade involved in the construction of a home, having rebuilt/renovated my home. Farshad was hands down the best hire out of them all, it was a absolute pleasure working with Farshad and his crew.Hydronic engineer (Builds dams), therefore there is no one more qualified out there in the field. I interviewed 4 companies and I knew when Farshad left, that he was who I wanted to underpin my home, as long as the quote was competitive. He did not disapoint as his quote was what the going rate for my square footage was, he was actually $300 to $22,000 less than other quotes I recieved. Most importantly he instilled in me a confidence in my decision, that I picked a guy that would go on to underpin my home with the care that he would his own family home. I went on vacation and I literally DID NOT think about my home once, or feel a need once back from vacation to rush to the home, to make sure everything was ok. Farshad and his crew were the ultimate professionals as they were on site every day, bright and early and were able to finish underpinning my home on the very date that he had promised. I will most certainly use him again for all future projects.

Dezon,
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on your home and for your wonderful family. You're the client every contractor would hope to have. I look forward to working with you in the future.

amanda.eric
amanda.eric

Basement Underpinning and Waterproofing

My Fiance and I bought a house that had to be gutted. The basement was 6ft tall (if that) so we were looking for someone to work on our basement.
Farshad was recommended to us and needless to say, Farshad and team did an amazing job! He answered any questions we had and explained clearly why certain things were done the way they were. Even when running into issues with our foundation, Farshad clearly communicated to us what needed to be done. We are super happy with the work and even when our other contractor and vendors came to the house they all expressed that the basement was done really well. We really appreciated that he looked out for us and addressed any concerns for us. Working with him has given us really high expectations when working with other vendors. He was very professional and we would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Farshad and team! :)

Amanda and Eric, thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to hear you're pleased with your underpinning and foundation job. It was a pleasure working for you both. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Linor
Linor

basement underpinning and waterproofing

I can't recommend Farshad highly enough. He did all the work on schedule and was so helpful and and nice. Our basement used to leak every time it rained, and it hasn't leaked since. He was very organized and always professional. They did a great job, and it was my best experience doing any kind of home renovation work.

Linor and Ayal, thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful working for you both. I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with our underpinning and waterproofing job. I also appreciate that you recommended us to your friends.

Ray
Ray

Underpinning and structural work

They straightened our floors and build new slab with waterproofing. They are so professional and organized in their work and working with them was a great experience. Will definitely work with them in future and will refer to anyone who needs their specialty.

Thank you for your kind words, Ray. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

More about 24/7 Pros Inc.

24/7 Pros has been specializing in underpinning for the past 25 years. We service all areas of the GTA, including Toronto, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Markham, and Richmond Hill. The company’s mission is to provide the ultimate in residential underpinning services.

24/7 Pros employs highly skilled, experienced construction professionals that know the underpinning industry inside and out. As specialists, we are able to effectively assess your home’s underpinning requirements, ensuring that your money spent is a wise investment.

We take great pride in all the work we do, and strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. If you require an expert on underpinning, contact 24/7 Pros today to experience for yourself our quality workmanship.