Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Mikaela Murray  in Edmonton
Mikaela Murray in Edmonton

Courteous, friendly and professional

Tony and his installers are the best. They are so courteous and professional. Had our old furnace out and the new one in, in 3 hours. Such polite young men. There prices are very competitive. Lenox brand stands for quality a name to be trusted. As is ROMANIUK HEATING
I highly recommend them

It was a pleasure meeting you Mikaela and your delightful family.
Lennox stands alone in the HVAC world.

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

furnace insulation

very well done Nolan and Jordan Installation very well done. Left a clean worksite.Explained very well how everything works. Protection for hallway and stairs very good. Would recomend romaniuk to anybody

We take the time at the beginning of each job to protect your home from any damages that may occur.
Great to hear how clean the boys left the work site!

M Shapka in Edmonton
M Shapka in Edmonton

Furnace and Hot Water Tank REplament

Extremely pleased with service received from start to finish. Chris, who came out to quote, was very personable and knowledgeable and made me feel very confident in my decision to proceed with Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning.. Installers Nolan and Jordan were a great team to have in my home. Very friendly, polite and worked very efficiently. Install was completed on time and when they were completed you couldn't even tell they were here. Except i had HEAT and HOT Water! Great job by all !! i will not hesitate to use again and recommend to others. Thanks again everyone!!

Knowledge is Power!

Chuck in Edmonton
Chuck in Edmonton

Furnace maintenance

Bob Burnett was extremely helpful and explained several features of the Lenox furnace. Romaniuk have always been helpful and responsive to all situations. I could recommend them to anyone for all heating or air conditioning needs.

Thank you Chuck for the positive review

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New furnace, AC, and Humidifier install

Furnace broke down. Had Chris from Romaniuk come out to quote new furnace as well as AC unit and humidifier. Chris was very knowledgeable and friendly. Nolan and Jordan came out to do the install and they were terrific. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond when doing the install. Their communication was really good as they made sure to consult me with any concerns or problems they ran into. They put in a new power outlet for our water heater, tidied up our utility room, and even took away two old water heaters just to help us out at no extra charge. They cleaned up after themselves and did a really awesome job on the install. These guys clearly take pride in their work. I recommend them 100%

There are lots of challenges on a retrofit install. Sometimes a change of plans is necessary. As long as it is communicated clear, the install goes off without a hitch.

Valerie in Edmonton
Valerie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New furnace and air conditioner

I recently had my furnace and air conditioning unit replaced by Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning. From beginning to end, I could not have asked for a better experience! My initial contact was with Chris who attended at my home and gave me an estimate. Extremely pleasant and knowledgeable, was able to answer all my questions and provide me with an immediate and fair cost quote. I booked the install right away. I felt very fortunate to get the crew who did the install - Nolan, Jordan, and Mike - what a great team! Arrived on time, very efficient, professional and courteous. I felt very confident with the job they were doing - they worked extremely well together and the job was completed much faster than I had been expecting. And when they were done you would never have known they had been here - not one scrap of paper was left behind! At my request, I had a service technician, Bob, make a follow up call to address a small concern I had. A super nice individual who took the time to explain everything and reassured me all was good. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.
I would highly recommend Romaniuk - all the individuals I dealt with were super!

At Romaniuk Heating we want to exceed all expectations that you may have had.

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton

Furnace Replacement

Needed to replace my old furnace and gave Romaniuk a call. Chris came out to do the quote and heat loss calculation, and was very professional and knowledgeable. Price was fair so we scheduled an installation. Mike and Drew showed up bright and early to do the work. They were polite and friendly, explained everything they were doing and made sure all of our questions were answered. They did a great job with the new furnace, and the whole area actually looks cleaner and neater than before. Highly recommended.

We like to think that we give great value for a fair price.

Caleb in Edmonton
Caleb in Edmonton

Mobile home furnace replacement

Had a couple quotes on a new furnace for my Mobile home. All the prices were roughly the same but Romaniuk was the only company that had more than one option available. Their price was slightly less, though not enough to be the main reason for the choice. Having options and being able to easily explain the differences was the main reason for the choice.

Mike and Drew did the install. Were pleasant to deal with and careful of the building. They explained things as they went and were done in a reasonable time.

There are limited selections for Mobile homes , communication is the key.

Chloe
Chloe
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace maintenance check

Bob did my maintence check on my furnace, he went through everything thoroughly with me, what he looks for etc. Offered me some great troubleshooting tips before calling for service call. Learned a few things the average homeowner should know & ask, I however did not know, or ask, eg. Ask for credentials, I learned a lot today. Very prompt, courteous, professional & reasonable price for what he did today, for inspection of my furnace. I will highly recommend Romaniuk heating & air conditioning,

Maintenance is a must with all gas appliances. I like that you have learned a lot from Bob.

jason in Edmonton
jason in Edmonton

AC Install

Professional company/proficient staff.
Very happy with this service from start to finish. Chris was expert at helping me chose the right unit to suit my needs. Nolan and Drew were friendly, very tidy and took care with the installation. They are also experts in their field. Thank you for the fine work I wouldn't expect any less from Romaniuk.
J

Great to hear the install lived up to your expectation.

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 25 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 25 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace anytime of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!