Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Trevor in Edmonton
Trevor in Edmonton

New Furnace and Hot Water Heater

Our experience with Romaniuk Heating was first rate. Everything from the quote (Chris) to the exceptional installers (Drew and Rory) was excellent. My furnace room looks a lot better than it did before the work was done. We are looking forward to another 30 years with our Lennox furnace.

Thanks for the review Trevor! We're glad to hear that our guys provided you with excellent service. Welcome to the Romaniuk family!

Furnace maintenance

We have been customers of Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning for over seven years. They have always arrived on time for an appointment, given us good advice and done an excellent job maintaining our heating system.

Thank you so much for the review and for sticking with us for so long! We look forward to many more years!

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

Install new furnace

The team at Romaniuk was very courtesy and helpful. They were able to provide service at a convenient time and also were on time for the appointments for the initial service call, estimates and installation. The installation was very professional and walked me through every step of the process and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied. I would definitely use the services again and recommend them to others.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your recommendations and working with you again!

Bryce in Edmonton
Bryce in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot water heater and furnace

Excellent work from start to finish. First they helped me out when my furnace quit in the middle of winter while other furnace companies kept standing me up. 1 year later I approached them about a new furnace and hot water tank. The quoting process was easy. Chris answered all of my questions and got me the type of furnace that was right for me. I didn't feel pressured or that I was being sold anything that was unnecessary. The installation crew was awesome (Mike and Rory). They were in and out with both pieces of equipment installed and running in under 6 hours. They took all precautions to keep the place clean and tidy, and gave me a number of useful tips. They kept me up to date as the job went along, and I felt good about the entire process.

That's wonderful to hear how happy you were with our service.
Thank you for your business.

Don braithwaite in Edmonton
Don braithwaite in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace and hot water heater

Mike and Rory changed out our furnace and hot water heater on December 04 . The guys were professional and have done a fantastic at our home.
Thanks for the crew from Romaniuks

We appreciate your kind comments.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Dual furnace and water tank install

From the quoting process to the install, these guys were really good. When Chris came in for the estimate, he explained in detail of all the prices and answered any questions with quite the knowledge. The installers Nolan and Jordan were great also. Since it was installing two furnaces and a water tank, it was a two day job. They worked very hard throughout both days. Everything was installed very professionally and cleanly. At the end of the job, they did a thorough walkthrough with me and explained everything they did very well. Will probably be calling them up when I install an air-conditioner next summer.

Great to hear your experience was efficient and knowledgeable.

furnace installation

We obtained several quotes, but the Romaniuk quote came through Costco, so we expected that the service would be good. The installers Drew and Mike did a great job. We were pleased with the work and with their explanation of what needed to be done. The inspector came by a few days after the installation, and he said he was very impressed with the quality of the work and that some materials exceeded the required standards.

We at Romaniuk Heating stride for Excellence. I am glad you are happy with our service.

Gord & Jeri in Edmonton
Gord & Jeri in Edmonton

New furnaces

Had furnaces installed Sept 7/18 and had to call next day as main furnace not working. Dave arrived in half hour and corrected the wiring. After app 2 weeks the furnace quite. Phoned and Bob arrived within the hour , drained the fan( full of water). However, the next day we called as furnace quit. Bob came and drained the fan again and adjusted an exhaust pipe which was not installed properly. He could not adjust both exhaust pipes as he only had his service truck and did not have the proper tools. Bob arranged for the installers to come the next day and correct the installation. We were very pleased with Bob's concern and professionalism for correcting the operation of the furnaces. Thanks Bob!

We appreciate your patience. We can learn from your review.

New Furnace & Air Conditioner Instalation

Right from the call to Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning to set up a appointment for estimate the staff has been exceptional,pleasant,professional and accommodating.
Chris Margaritis explained all details of the equipment and instalation included all parts and labor in Quote with no extra surprise costs at end of job.
Nolan & Jordan we’re prompt,efficient and tidy paying close attention to detail with the installation and explaining the operation of the equipment at the end of the job.

Our trained technicians do a great job of explaining how your equipment works. Yearly maintenance should be done.

petnow in Edmonton
petnow in Edmonton

Install of two (2) furnaces+one (1) hot water tank+two (2) humidifiers

Nolan and Jordan from Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning installed two (2) Lennox furnaces, hot water tank and 2 humidifiers. My house has two (2) furnaces, one hot water tank and two (2) humidifiers. These two installers Nolan and Jordan are 100% professionals. I am very picky person asking lots of questions and they provided me with all answers. Installation was very clean and efficient. All gas pipes, drain lines and electrical wiring were done very well. The Lennox furnaces with variable speed motors are so quiet, you do not even know they are running. The estimator Chris provided us with clear to understand quote. Big Thanks to whole team. Satisfied customer from Edmonton.

Lennox furnaces are industry leading in efficiency and sound,

More about Romaniuk Heating And Air Conditioning

Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company that has been installing and replacing furnaces in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for over 25 years. We are proud to be a Premier Lennox Dealer and have been servicing and installing Lennox furnaces for more than 25 years. When your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired or replaced, call you locally owned furnace company, Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning. We will be happy to come out and repair your furnace anytime of any day with our 24/7 emergency service line answered by the local furnace technician who will be coming out, not by some call center on the other side of the country. If you have no heat and need your furnace replaced, we will make it our priority to make sure you and your family stay warm!

Please visit our website for further details on the following products; Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Unit Heaters (garage heater), Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Roof Top Units, Make Up Air Systems.
Furnace replacement, furnace service, furnace repair, hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair.
As a Premier Lennox Dealer we are proud to provide our customers with the most efficient and innovative HVAC products on the market. Lennox is our brand of choice for all HVAC needs and Rheem is our brand of choice for water heaters.
No matter the problem we have the solution! Entrust Romaniuk Heating and Air Conditioning to provide you with honest and creative solutions to any project.
1989