Vancouver Upholstery

Jesse Goranson from Vancouver
Jesse Goranson from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Eams Chair buttons

Super helpful and knowledgeable. I came in for a very small repair and John took care of it.

He was very punctual and professional and I would certainly recommend him to friends and family.

Courtney from Vancouver
Courtney from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chair upholstery

John helped pick a lovely fabric that was close to the color , but more durable a fabric, than the shabby stuff that was on my 1918 chair. The fabric arrived in a couple weeks, at which time John picked the chair up with ample notice and dropped it off beautfully done in just a few days.

Gord from TSAWWASSEN
Gord from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

8 dinning chairs

John was very helpful in assisting us in finding a fabric that was durable and matched our dinning room. The chairs were finished in a timely manner and we will definitely use him again in the future.

Linda from Vancouver
Linda from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

completely strip and reupholster two chairs

Not only did the two very sentimental chairs turn out stunningly beautiful but although John could have profited from reupholstering an inexpensive sofa he steered me clear of wasting my money on it. Honesty and integrity as well as eco -friendly. Will definitely have a my other family pieces that ARE worth while redone by John.

Penny from North Vancouver
Penny from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Re-upholstered chairs

Needed two old captain chairs that I inherited re-upholstered. I found John extremely helpful and professional. The essentially new chairs were completed on time and within budget. It was also nice to watch the process on Facebook as John updated with daily photos. I recommend him highly and would not hesitate to use John for any further upholstery projects in the future.

Thank you Penny. I really enjoyed reupholstering your two chairs and leaning a bit about their history.

Susan Hunt from Sechelt
Susan Hunt from Sechelt
1 review Sechelt, BC

Reupholster 6 Belgian Antique dining chair seats

Project consisted of replacement of jute webbing, cotton padding, burlap lining & new fabric while utilizing original straw padding, copper springs & frame.
Beautiful workmanship utilizing Eco friendly & recycled materials, great project advice & prompt service.

Thank you Susan. I enjoyed reupholstering them as well as figuring out the history behind your chairs. The ferry trip across to deliver them was also a highlight of this project.

Diane Richter from Coquitlam
Diane Richter from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Re-upholstery of dining room chairs

John, of Vancouver Upholstery, met with us one evening, took our 6 dining room chairs and piano bench and had them reupholstered in 4 days! When he returned them, they were even nicer than we'd hoped for. He had helped us to choose a fabric that has received rave reviews from our family and friends. The material is strong and will serve us for years to come and the fabric colour will satisfy our sense of style for a very long time.
We would recommend John and his company to anyone without reservation.
Thank you, John, for your great customer service, attention to detail and reupholstering expertise.
Diane & Jeff

Thank you for your kind words Diane. I enjoyed meeting you and your husband and look forward to helping you and any of your friends with future projects.

More about Vancouver Upholstery

We are a green custom upholstery business in that we love to reuse, repurpose, recycle, restyle and reupholster. We recycle all of our foam scraps and believe in preserving old furniture because it is strong and solidly made, and because we don't like to see it end up in landfills. ...
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Vancouver?