Alpine Pest Control Vancouver

Pest & Animal Control
1546 east 54th Avenue Vancouver BC V5P 1Y4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Vancouver  >  Alpine Pest Control Vancouver

Reviews for Alpine Pest Control Vancouver

turnerjames
turnerjames
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pest Control Service - - Mice

I had mice inside the loft and Alpine Pest Control covered up the possible entry/exit areas on the top, laid out traps, and not much later, issue gone. Professionals are fast and friendly and ensure satisfaction i don't hesitate to suggest this service.

Skye.Nobel in Vancouver
Skye.Nobel in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pest control

We were facing bed bug invasion at our home. I heard about Alpine Pest Control Vancouver, one of the best pest control company in Vancouver BC and these professionals proved it by their quality of service. They thoroughly inspected our house and eliminated bed bug completely. I appreciate the efforts done by the staff and most importantly very friendly and honest people.

1 review Richmond, BC

Pest Control Service -- Roof

Excellent Services, Mr Nazir the owner cares the service he provides more than just money. Of course, the service is excellent. He even spent time to explain what area I should pay attention. Highly recommend.

K. L from Richmond
K. L from Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

Pest Control: Rats, Wasps and Spiders

As I said it before, moving is not a fun thing to do, but choosing Alpine Pest Control is one of the highlights of this process. Unlike other companies, this company gives you a package deal or if they can do things/treatments together, they will not charge you extra. In my case, this company took care of the rats/wasps and droppings together with no extra charge. Besides, they gave you a lot of advice what I need to do to keep animals/insects away. I was surprised that they spent a lot of time to treat spiders problems, and I am extremely pleased. They are friendly, honest, and will go extra mile in order to please the customers. I strongly recommend this company.

More about Alpine Pest Control Vancouver

We provide services to the entire lower mainland for the following pests : bed bug , rats, mice, mole, silver fish, cockroaches, carpenter ants, pavement ants, pharaoh ants, wasps, hornet, bees, flies, pigeons, raccoon, skunk, squirrels, etc.