Volga Roofing

Reviews for Volga Roofing

Sergey in Caledon
Sergey in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Roofing was done 5 years ago - professionally and accurately. No any problems in 5 year, right now roof looks like absolutely new.
I am satisfied Volga Roofing service and recommended them to my friends.

Cherri in Brampton
Cherri in Brampton

Roof repair

Although roof repair was imminent upon discovering a leak in our home, I delayed the process for as long as possible; sighting inconvenience as the main reason for my resistance. However, when Alena, Alex and her team came to my house to provide an estimate my fears were immediately put to rest and what was once dreaded as an expensive, lengthy process became a walk in the park. The service rendered was not only professional but highly efficient and exceptional. I was never bombarded with calls being forced to confirm a date for the repair after receiving the estimate. All the details were clearly communicated and the before, during and after pictures provided were an added advantage in keeping track of the project. Thanks Volga Roofing for a job well done, my family and I are extremely satisfied with the result.

Ann in Brampton
Ann in Brampton

Strip and Replace Roof (Bugalow)

When I was notified by my tenants that water was leaking into the house, I immediately gravated to the worse - this would be a huge expense and a major headache. What a refreshing change - straight forward pricing, excellent communication and efficiency impresssed me. Alena visited and provided a written estimate and pics to explain the problem (to a layman). She confirmed with us the day prior and reiterated her needs (clear the driveway for the dumpster). On D-day they arrived on time and hit the ground running. Alena and her crew were very professional; they exceeded my expectations. Thank you. Love it!!!

Thank you for your kind review.

Alma  in Brampton
Alma in Brampton

I was very pleased with their service. Very affordable and they were prompt and punctual on the time period they said they would come and do my roof. The workers and the owner of the company were very friendly and courtoues.

After the storm that we had last week I called them up as I noticed a shingle on back back lawn on Saturday the 5th and Alena the owner promised me that they would come and check to make sure the roof was not damaged which they did and told me that the shingles are all in place only found some metal around the chimney were loose and they fixed it for me. I am very happy with their service and will recommend them to my friends and family.

Hello Alma,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We try our hardest to service our clients within a reasonable time-frame. We appreciate your decision to recommend us to your friends and family.

Heather in Brampton
Heather in Brampton

Roof repair (shingles lost during wind storm)

Five stars plus for Volga Roofing. The recent wind storm damaged many shingles on our roof and Alena was instrumental in having our roof repaired within a couple of days of contacting her. I would recommend Volga Roofing very highly.

Thank you Heather for your review. We were glad we were able to assist you within a reasonable time-frame.

ssandhu372 in Brampton
ssandhu372 in Brampton

Broken vent fixed with honesty and grace!

Fantastic company! Extremely courteous, professional and flexible. Even came in on their religious holiday to give me a quote! I had my whirlybird top blown off during a wind storm and they came and gave me honest advice that it could be replaced with a simple vent at a reduced cost rather than try and repair it and risk more damage (as other roofers tried to get me to do!). Also an excellent price compared to other quotes! So glad I found them and will call them again and recommend them to anyone! Keep up the great work Alena and team!

Hello Roop,
Thank you for the kind review. Professionalism is our #1 priority. We are glad to hear when homeowners are satisfied with our price, work, and our commitment to maintain an excellent work ethic. Volga Roofing takes the time to prioritize the clients who have endured damages to their roof due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, we understand the crucial necessity to service the projects that need immediate attention. We thank you once again for trusting Volga Roofing. Sincerely, Alena and team Volga.

Dina in Georgetown
Dina in Georgetown

Roof and shed replacement

Alena and her crew gave as a quote, within days she coordinated everything keeping me posted at all time, They arrived and did a great job, they use top quality shingles, and they don't cut corners, our roof looks amazing. Very clean crew and Professional, I recommend them to anyone in the gta. Can thank them enough, we recommend to all our friends and family.

Hi Dina and family,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work. The Volga Roofing team gladly provides a thorough explanation as to what will happen prior to beginning a project. This process eliminates any worries/hesitations clients may experience when deciding to change/fix their roof. We appreciate your recommendations and wish you all the very best. It was a pleasure working with you.

lleger
lleger

Roof repair and reshingle

Alena and her team were amazing! Alena came to do the quote with Alex. Once they arrived, Alex asked to go on our roof to inspect it. Once they did a through inspection of the roof on our house and detached garage, they provided a very reasonable quote. We hired them on the spot. Their team showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone! Not only did they do a great job, they actually came under what they originally quoted (when had that ever happened, right?). Thank you for making a stressful task so easy.

Hello Ileger family,
Thank you for the kind review and for hiring us on the spot. As a roofing company, inspecting the roof is the first task we need to complete; however, we always ensure to receive clients' authorization prior to beginning the inspection. We are glad to hear that this was a stress-free task for you and we certainly appreciate your recommendations.

More about Volga Roofing