Volga Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  Volga Roofing

Reviews for Volga Roofing

Alma  in Brampton
Alma in Brampton

I was very pleased with their service. Very affordable and they were prompt and punctual on the time period they said they would come and do my roof. The workers and the owner of the company were very friendly and courtoues.

After the storm that we had last week I called them up as I noticed a shingle on back back lawn on Saturday the 5th and Alena the owner promised me that they would come and check to make sure the roof was not damaged which they did and told me that the shingles are all in place only found some metal around the chimney were loose and they fixed it for me. I am very happy with their service and will recommend them to my friends and family.

Hello Alma,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We try our hardest to service our clients within a reasonable time-frame. We appreciate your decision to recommend us to your friends and family.

Heather in Brampton
Heather in Brampton

Roof repair (shingles lost during wind storm)

Volga Roofing
416-832-6427
field incomplete
L7A3T1

Five stars plus for Volga Roofing. The recent wind storm damaged many shingles on our roof and Alena was instrumental in having our roof repaired within a couple of days of contacting her. I would recommend Volga Roofing very highly.

Thank you Heather for your review. We were glad we were able to assist you within a reasonable time-frame.

ssandhu372 in Brampton
ssandhu372 in Brampton

Broken vent fixed with honesty and grace!

Fantastic company! Extremely courteous, professional and flexible. Even came in on their religious holiday to give me a quote! I had my whirlybird top blown off during a wind storm and they came and gave me honest advice that it could be replaced with a simple vent at a reduced cost rather than try and repair it and risk more damage (as other roofers tried to get me to do!). Also an excellent price compared to other quotes! So glad I found them and will call them again and recommend them to anyone! Keep up the great work Alena and team!

Hello Roop,
Thank you for the kind review. Professionalism is our #1 priority. We are glad to hear when homeowners are satisfied with our price, work, and our commitment to maintain an excellent work ethic. Volga Roofing takes the time to prioritize the clients who have endured damages to their roof due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, we understand the crucial necessity to service the projects that need immediate attention. We thank you once again for trusting Volga Roofing. Sincerely, Alena and team Volga.

Dina in Georgetown
Dina in Georgetown

Roof and shed replacement

Alena and her crew gave as a quote, within days she coordinated everything keeping me posted at all time, They arrived and did a great job, they use top quality shingles, and they don't cut corners, our roof looks amazing. Very clean crew and Professional, I recommend them to anyone in the gta. Can thank them enough, we recommend to all our friends and family.

Hi Dina and family,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our work. The Volga Roofing team gladly provides a thorough explanation as to what will happen prior to beginning a project. This process eliminates any worries/hesitations clients may experience when deciding to change/fix their roof. We appreciate your recommendations and wish you all the very best. It was a pleasure working with you.

lleger
lleger

Roof repair and reshingle

Alena and her team were amazing! Alena came to do the quote with Alex. Once they arrived, Alex asked to go on our roof to inspect it. Once they did a through inspection of the roof on our house and detached garage, they provided a very reasonable quote. We hired them on the spot. Their team showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone! Not only did they do a great job, they actually came under what they originally quoted (when had that ever happened, right?). Thank you for making a stressful task so easy.

Hello Ileger family,
Thank you for the kind review and for hiring us on the spot. As a roofing company, inspecting the roof is the first task we need to complete; however, we always ensure to receive clients' authorization prior to beginning the inspection. We are glad to hear that this was a stress-free task for you and we certainly appreciate your recommendations.

paulyn from Blair's Catering
paulyn from Blair's Catering

Great Job

I would like to thank Volga Roofing for the professional service that we received last week, the installation and the help with tile selection was amazing. Our property was left cleaner than when they started and the crew was easy to get along with. I can honestly say this is one company that takes pride in what they do and I highly recommend them to anyone thinking on having there roof tiles replaced.

Hello Paulyn and Mark,
First, Thank you for the BEST cupcakes from Blair's Catering in Brampton. We enjoyed each and every one of them. Professionalism is crucial in this business and we start and finish all of our projects with the client in mind. Thank you once again and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

David in Brampton
David in Brampton

Love these guys!!!

I have used Volga roofing for a few years not, just for small repairs to the roof, missing shingles and small leak. i decided to take the plunge and get the roof. they had quoted me about a year prior, and said dont get the roof yet, wait a year...funny talk about no pressure. so i did wait over the winter and when spring came in 2016 we moved forward to get this done. I reached out to Alena and they held the pricing for me.

The Quality of workmanship was great, clean and fast. even my neighbours were impressed with the workers. Stating the workers were very quiet and polite.

I'm hoping this review helps you decide to use Volga Roofing for your next roofing project. You will NOT be disappointed.

Hi David,

Our #1 priority is professionalism. We know the client is already worried with regards to how the roof will be installed so our job is to make the process as smooth as possible. Our professional team is not only trained but each worker holds over 10 years of experience. Thank you for your honest review. All the best to you and your family.

Raman in Brampton
Raman in Brampton

Roof and roof repair

Alena and Alex are perfect couple and they are very hard working , knowledgeable, perfect and always on time and helpful. They did roof of a home that we bought last year and they did the job perfectly.

This year a squirrel has made a hole in our roof and we being new home owners were not knowing whom to contact but Alena and Alex helped to save my home from rains.. I gave them a call and they fixed my roof the same evening and they have not even charged us.

The squirrel made another hole in my fascia today and Alena and Alex were quick to not only fix it for free but also recommend me to fix the squirrel problem forever by getting a new fascia done . Which I will get done in some days.

I will highly recommend volga roofing for their honesty, professionalism and help when needed.

P.S. things do happen Alena and Alex do get late due to traffic but they call and text always so that we know they are not far.... Awesome people and very honest.... God bless...

Hi Raman,

Thank you so much for this review. Yes, we do sometimes run late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances; however, we are considerate of our client's time which is why we always make sure to stay in contact. It was a pleasure to help you and resolve the issue with the squirrel.