Good Choice Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M3M 2V7
Good Choice Roofing Inc.

Review for Good Choice Roofing Inc.

Sarah
Sarah
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof renewal

I had a great experience with the visit Vincent from Good Choice Roofing Inc..
To start he was on time and extremely respectful. He took the time to explain the assessment done on my roof and gutters, his roof knowledge, and helpful hits made a big difference. He made great recommendations.
His price were very competitive, the product quality was outstanding. And he did excellent work in addition. He was able to share me all the pictures taken of my roof. Very responsibly.
Though this time to do the business with him, I felt he is professional and reasonable.
Overall, I had a great experience and I highly recommend Good Choice Roofing Inc..

Thank you for choosing us!

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?