Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning

Tony
Tony

Ac installation

Crew arrived early and finished job as discussed. Very professional and very good. Ive used harmony for all home and business jobs for 6 years and will continue.

robert
robert

Furnace and ac installation

Immaculate work done.. everything was right straight and clean. You know the work is great when inspector says he wishes all inspections were this easy.
Thanks for the install Anthony

Hi Robert! Thank you for leaving us your review. We're so happy to hear the inspection was a breeze too :)

R&J Bell in Calgary
R&J Bell in Calgary

Air Conditioning Install

Anthony and his team from Harmony Heating and Air Conditioning completed excellent work from start to finish. Anthony worked with my husband and I so that we would have a product and price we could afford. The crew made sure the product was installed properly and the area was completely clean when they were finished. Anthony takes great pride in his company and only works with the best technicians. So happy with our AC, would highly recommend Anthony and his company.

Hi R&J :) thank you for leaving us your review. It was a pleasure for our team to provide you the a/c. Thank you !

ecinc
ecinc
1 review , AB

Lennox Air Conditioning Installed

I highly recommend Harmony, I got 4 quotes for an air conditioner to be installed in my townhouse and Harmony was the most knowledgeable and cost effective. Every other company told me 2 weeks to a month, Harmony came within a week and installed. My townhouse is now cool and livable thanks to their work ethic from beginning to end.

Hello, thank you for leaving us your review. It was a pleasure to provide you a cost efficient air conditioner for your townhouse! Glad to hear you are enjoying the cool down :)

maddisonalvares
maddisonalvares
1 review , AB

Air conditioning install

Had an air conditioner installed, and the whole process was easy, and painless. Anthony and his team are great and I would recommend them to anyone

Hi Maddison! Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure:)

Keithl
Keithl

Installation of furnace

Excellent Quality of work
Excellent product knowledge by technician
Very friendly technician & was very punctual on both days
Very honest & would use them again

Hello Keith! Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to do service with you!

cujo006
cujo006

Air conditioning

Professional, courteous , promt, friendly , great work , would recommend them to any of my neighbors and colleagues

Hello :) Thank you for leaving us your review, it was our pleasure.

bkeegan
bkeegan
1 review Okotoks, AB

Air Conditioning

Our relationship with Harmony Heating started last year with service work on our in-floor heating system, we were so impressed with there exceptional service that we hired them to install the air conditioning in our home. Anthony was very thorough in quoting the job as we have a complex air exchange system, not a simple furnace. Bryan and Anders arrived today (as promised) and did an amazing job! No detail was missed regarding Anthony’s requirements, their worksite was clean and organized (a sign of competent tradespeople) and a real pleasure to have in our home. Bryan went beyond the scope of the job by recalibration the blower motor and initializing the Auto mode in the thermostat, I thought we had to by a new one! The Lennox products are the same elsewhere, it’s the quality of installation and service that shines through, great job Harmony, 10/10 again!!!

Hi!! thanks for sharing your feedback with us and our team. We strive to ensure our customers receive the service for their home with quality.

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

AC Unit

The evaporator coil to our AC unit was full of ice. We hadn't had an AC unit before so as a precaution, we called Harmony. A rep from Harmony walked me through some potential fixes to save me some money (which I really appreciated). They ended up sending someone over the next day to check everything out. Justin walked me through what might have happened, and gave recommendations on how to ensure our unit was running properly. We would definitely choose Harmony again.

Hi Judy! Thank you for leaving us your review, glad our team was able to help get your furnace working :)

Cory in Calgary
Cory in Calgary

Furance Repair

I had my furnace go down 3 days after Christmas and Harmony was able to come out the same day and get everything fixed. Their HVAC specialist was super professional and did a great job at keeping us informed throughout the entire process. Overall a great experience and we'll be using them again in the future.

Hi Cory! We're happy to hear you were happy with the service by our team. We look forward to helping you in the future too :)

More about Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning

Harmony Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is a one-stop HVAC solution provider, for all of your heating and cooling needs. We are a leader in Calgary’s HVAC industry, supplying our customers with all of the top boiler, air conditioner, and furnace brands. For the past 6 years, we have brought our 27 years of experience to Calgary; allowing us to be recognized as one of the top boiler, furnace, and air conditioning repair, and service providers, in the City.