Treasure Roofing

Reviews for Treasure Roofing

maggiemydog in Scarborough
maggiemydog in Scarborough

roof and accessories

I am a single income household. I received many quotes and was not sure what to do. When Andre said he waterproofs the whole roof with black felt material before he puts the singles on, I was so impressed. No other roofer (with all the quotes I got from them, would do this for me.) I decided to go with Treasure Roofing in the end, I was so pleased with the outcome. They all arrived on time, five roofers. did an awesome job, polite and obliging. They put in whirlybirds and vents to match my roof and cleaned up all of the mess around my house. I would recommend these guys a hundred percent. My neighbors have even come to my house to find out who did such a good job on my roof. That was so impressive to me. Call them for a quote, it is well worth your while.

Sandy from Toronto
Sandy from Toronto

roof

I got to know Andre Hudgson when he was the sub contractor on a job we had contracted out to another company. Luckily Andre was the roofer that rescued us from a potentially bad situation.
We found Andre to be honest, reliable and knowledgeable. He was professional and knowledgeable. Andre ensured the job was completed and dropped by afterwards to see if we were satisfied. Andre did this even though he still had not been paid by the original contractor. Andre assured us our minor concerns would be rectified and followed through. In my mind that speaks columns for his character. I would recommend Andre if you are looking for an honest, knowledgeable and hard working individual to do your roof. Note: Any issues we had on our job had more to do with the original contractor. Andre did his best to make sure we were happy.

Looking for Roofing pros in North York?