Gomes Aluminum

Review for Gomes Aluminum

Michael J. in Toronto
Michael J. in Toronto

Full Windows & Doors Replacement

While getting quotes from large window companies, my mother suggested I should give Delio a call to get a quote. She had some work completed by them which included window & door replacement along with some aluminum repairs. Delio was recommended to her by some neighbours. I didn’t think a smaller company could compete with such large window companies but after receiving quotes that were very high, Delio came in quite reasonable for the same type of windows and doors that others had priced out for me. He even suggested ways to save money on window types along with options that were nice to have and other that were essential. I found Delio to be a pleasure to deal with and his open and honest approach was one of the reasons he was hired. After the installation was completed, I was able to attain government rebates for improving our house’s efficiency rating. The auditor that completed the inspection after the windows and doors were replaced made comments on how efficient the windows were constructed along with being properly installed. I knew I had made the right choice. I continue to recommend Delia along with his brother John to family and friends as I know they will receive the great service and professionalism that I did.