Infinite Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mississauga ON

Reviews for Infinite Flooring

Private User reviews Breslau, ON

Minh took our money without completing the job

Minh was hired to complete our basement, lay laminate flooring on the sound floor of our house and redo our stair case.
He did not meet any of his deadlines, what was suppose to be a 1-2 month job turned into July 2017- till now (April 7th 2018) he has not come back to complete the jobs we hired him to do. We paid him and he has ignored our text, phone calls, and emails. Our floors are bubbly, our stairs are very loud and creeky, he did not complete the basement stairs, or our basement renovation. He was to instal a nest smoke alarm in our basement as well, that did not happen as well.
Some days no one would even show up to the house. I would have to follow up to see if anyone would be coming to the house, I would end up receiving a text message hours later. (Truck problems, sisters basement has flooded, someone called in sick, saw problems, and more truck problems)
Minh is very unreliable, his crew was rude to us, (with the exception of one guy Jayson) I will never hire Minh again. He gives you a cheap price, but it reflects on his work.

Do NOT hire this company/Minh! HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!

Chris from Mississauga
Chris from Mississauga

Whole home overhaul

Amazing work in our home. M & team came in and completely gave my home a facelift!
2nd floor carpets were removed and new hardwood was installed throughout. Gorgeous transition strips.
Main floor and staircase was stripped and stained to match 2nd floor colour (cappuccino). Staircase and upper floors had railings replaced with wrought iron spindles.
Stayed on time as estimated. We went a bit above budget but that was my fault. I opted for the fancier hardware (spindles)

Erminia from Mississauga
Erminia from Mississauga

Stairway refacing and hardwood floor in the hallway

Stairway and upper hallway were renovated. We did the stairway in white picket and riser and dark oak step. Upper hallway in dark Canadian Maple - Job cam out beautiful. Minh was on time, on budget and excellent workmanship

Krish from Toronto
Krish from Toronto

Floors, Bathroom Reno, Painting

I had the carpet in the bedroom removed, changed the floors (laminate) and the tiles in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry room. In the bathroom, I had the vanity, mirror, light fixtures and toilet changed. I also had the entire condo painted. Minh and his team were excellent - hardworking, very honest about my options and when a vanity i picked out didn't work out - he looked up other options. Even helped me with tile pick-up. My uncle who finds faults in all work, complimented my floors. Excellent work!! Took a bit longer (about 3-4 days) but the magnitude of the work grew and was definitely worth it!!! Minh will tell you about what will look good and make the most sense.

Amy Andrew from Oakville
Amy Andrew from Oakville

hardwood floor installation

great customer service, got wholesale price on walnut hardwood floor, excellent job done. had referred to my friends and relatives, got all positive feedback. tks guys for the good job and good customer services.

Becky  from Nobleton
Becky from Nobleton
1 review King, ON

Walnut installation

Minh and his team did an exceptional job on our new kitchen hardwood floors. They were extremely professional and efficient, we're more then happy with the results and definitely using them for our future projects. We've also referred Minh/Infinite flooring to a few of our friends.

Priya from Brampton
Priya from Brampton

Flooring

Minh and his team did an amazing job with flooring work. They shared some of useful tips about floor & staircase care. I don't think I can say enough good things regarding my experience with Infinite Flooring. The work they did was very wonderful from beginning to end. The workers are not only professional but also hard working. They have showed exactly when they were supposed to and they did an excellent job. They didn't just lay down a new floor/staircase but also patched a few spots on the floor. Because of them, my floor & staircase looks even better than before. Thank you guys for such a professional job :)

I had several estimates before I went With American Trust Flooring but they were only the ones who were willing to work with my existing budget. It is a great company with superior service and friendly pricing. Use this company!

Trang Lam from Burlington
Trang Lam from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Restored 100 yr old floors

Infinite flooring came in refinished my 100 yr old original oak floors with mahogany inlaid. They came in sanded, sealed and varnished all finished in one day!!! If I can give them 11 stars I would!

carol from Vaughan
carol from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

wood flooring install

We found Infinite flooring on Home stars . We needed our wood floors installed asap as we were having a kitchen installed. (we even considered doing it ourselves) Minh was very obliging and booked us in for the Friday before the long weekend. The installers were GREAT they worked until 10pm to make sure our floor was perfect and ready for the kitchen. I cannot say enough about Minh or Infinite flooring. And very reasonable! They are coming back to install the floors in upper level in a couple of
weeks when we are ready.

More about Infinite Flooring

Hardwood installs and stairs replacement in the Mississauga and gta. We provide many services from hardwood installation to Replacing Custom Stair treads and railing. We provide floor/ stairs sanding and refinishing Visit our website www. infiniteflooring. ca
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Mississauga?