Canada Gas Works

Canada Gas Works
416-881-4592
Whitby
L1M0A1

Called Mike, he gave me firm price over the phone provided more than 10 feet of line wasn't needed, came by the same day to check out the site and returned two days later to finish the job. I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Mike is a professional, very knowledgeable and an overall nice guy — who takes off his shoes in the house! After the job was finished, he walked me through the work, showed me how to operate our new bbq and explained all the safety precautions. I had mentioned in passing the first time he came by that something was wonky with our thermostat. When he returned two days later, he offered to take a look at it and he made it right free of charge. I would definitely recommend this fast, efficient service to anyone looking for a gas line hookup.

GL
GL
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas stove line disconnect/connect

Called Mike - showed up an hour later, got the job done, disconnecting both upstairs and downstairs gas stoves. Came back same afternoon to connect new stove that came in (delayed). Reliable, reachable, excellent work. Will absolutely use again. Thanks Mike.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Gas Appliance Connections

MIke came to connect our new stove and BBQ to the natural gas lines. He had to uncap the new pipes, add fittings, and install/test. He showed us how to use everything, where our shut offs were, and what other gas options we have in our new home.

Very pleasant and friendly, he was accommodating to our schedules and needs. Highly recommended!

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Whitby?