HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Repair of Roof Flashing

They got me a quote right away and they very clearly explained how they would do the repair. Fixed on time and professionally. They were a very easy company to deal with.

Leave us a review :)

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Roofing .... emergency service

What a treat to work with an organization who stands behind their promises and advertisement! The service and response time was exceptional, and the assistance during the ice damming fiasco was beyond my expectations....Blake reminds me of an "old school" individual, who actually stands by his company"s work... and where a hand shake and and word meant more than the paper contract they are written on.
Couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship on my new roof post the ice damming emergency as well....Thanks Blake, and I would have absolutely no hesitation in Recommending Mega Roofing to my friends and neighbours!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in doing business with us. It was a pleasure to work with you and many thanks for trusting us with your project and again for the review. :)

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof and window evaluation

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
403 829 9646
Calgary
AB
T2T 3T6

Severe weather changes prompted small water occurrences. I wanted roof and windows checked for future extreme weather proactive maintenance. The team was out the next day to check roof and windows and make suggestions. Two possibilities were discussed to elevate the concern and the team was back within 48 hours to provide the service. Weather has not been severe, unable to rate the work provided to see if issue solved, however service, communication and follow up very timely and accommodating.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review. We aim to provide all of our customers with a 10/10 experience so any insight as to what we could do better in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Peter
Peter

REPLACEMENT EVESTROUGH

Excellent to deal with very professional and an eye for detail Cleaned up after themselves with no sign they were there except for the new eavestrough fast and efficient

Hey Peter,

Thanks a million. Was a pleasure to work for you. Thanks for trusting us with your project.

Lin a.
Lin a.

soft metal replacements

First off, a big thank you to Blake D. who came to do the estimates. Very professional and kind.
He was able to answer to all our questions and fill our requests.
The crew was top notch and very accommodating.
All in all our experience with Mega Roofing is first class! Thank you for a job well done. Glad to have you!

Lin and Manny

Thank you guys a million ! You were wonderful to work with and was a pleasure to serve you guys. :)

Allan
Allan

Roof replacement on house and garage.

Contact person, Kary, was always available to work with and answer questions. Really appreciated the personal touch. Work was completed as described in the quote. Yard was cleaned. Overall very satisfied with the company.

Thank you so much for the great review Allan. Was a pleasure to work with you.

suzannesfwoo
suzannesfwoo

Replacement of eaves trough and down spout.

The crew replaced the front eaves trough and down spout at my rental property. I was not present when the work was done but my tenant was happy with the results.

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and that you for trusting us with your project.

Blake

Siding Repair (10 min Job)

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
403 829 9646
Calgary
AB
T2T 3T6

They were fast to contact, that was good but after thinking about it their rates are far to high. This took them less then 15 min to do and the cost was 157.50 including tax. The people were very nice and did a very good job and if you need something done right away then they may be the one to contact but make sure what you need done will take time other wise you will wonder why 157.50 for 15 min work. I realize that they have to make money to stay in business, but you get more press by being a little fair. I would of though after seeing what had to be done there would be a brake in the rate. They did a good job and I am pleased with that, but I don't think I could recommend them to anyone based on the rate for job.

Hello sir,

I totally agree. $150.00 (pre-tax) for 15 minutes work is very high.

I encourage you to consider the following:

2 servicemen sent across the city and back (they are paid drive time of course) bringing the true duration of time to about 1.5 hours (3 man hours in total). Additional soft cost expenses (gas, fasteners, creation of work order, invoice, collection etc.) bring the profit margin lower than a meal for one at Applebee's.

Also consider (which was not reflected in cost) how well you were serviced. We responded to your lead within a minute, and our servicemen were there within a hour or two (which was much faster than I had promised).

We over promised then over delivered, and in return received a 2/10 review without the opportunity to justify the charge to you (which you approved, but I would have been willing to reduce just to please a customer).

I hope this information gives you assurance that your money was well spent.

I'm not sure if you have the option to change the score you rated us at, but a 2/10 for a 10/10 job seems unjust.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly 24/7 should you wish to discuss further.

Thanks,

Britt A.
Britt A.

Roof replacement

As far as I can tell, the work was done well. They were quick, and professional, and if there were delays or things that came up they were very quick to communicate with me. They cleaned up great as well which is appreciated as I have kids who go out in the yard frequently. My only suggestion/recommendation would be to send photos of the finished work, since it's a roof and I can't exactly see up there!

Hey Britt,

Thanks a million for taking the time to leave us a review. I would be happy to send some pics that are not visible from the ground. Thanks again for trusting us with your project.

Christina
Christina

Eavestroughing repair

Required time-sensitive work on my home’e eavestroughing. Mega Roofing got in touch with me quickly, came to quote shortly thereafter, and completed the job properly and professionally. They remained in constant communication, gave me realistic options to work with, and cleaned up when they finished. Great job, fair price. Would use again!

Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for the excellent review! We are glad to hear you are happy with the work and service. It was a pleasure working with you on this project, all the best!

Kary

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)