Gutters & Eavestroughs
Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Doug
Doug

Gutter cleaning and a repair/modification to a downspout.

Gutters on our half-duplex and detached garage needed cleaning out. Also one of the downspouts had to be modified in order to move rain and melt water further away from our foundation. to me, the price seemed steep but the work was done thoroughly and professionally. Chris was very good in offering suggestions on the downspout mod.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a positive review and for trusting us with your project.

johnston.david22
johnston.david22

Downspouts

Small job - they were friendly, on time and did well. No issues at all. Thank you

Hi David,

Alphacentaur
Alphacentaur

New roof

Quick turn around, open lines of communication, keen to take corrective action if required, good quality of work, 10 year workmanship warranty.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the kind review. Pleasure to work for you, sir.

All the best,

Keith L in Calgary
Keith L in Calgary

Very satisfied

We had our eavestrough replaced and had screen installed throughout the new 5" installed black color and had all the downspouts where i wanted them and drained to where i wanted them as well. All looks realy good and was done quickly once they started the job and left no mess behind. And i like that it comes with a 5 year warrenty as well.

Hey Keith,

Thanks a million for the great review and for trusting us with your job ! It was a pleasure to serve you.

Cheers,

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repair of my eavestrough

Blake got in touch and will be fixing the eavestrough that former tenants damaged and repaired in a suboptimal fashion.

The original roof and the rest of the eavestrough are in good shape.

Hi Julie,

I apologize as I noticed that my response to your email was stuck in my outbox and I had not noticed (which I hold myself accountable for).

I am concerned this review makes it appear that we are avoiding repairs to our work that we are responsible for which is indeed not the case.

After completing full roof and gutter replacement successfully resulting in requesting our services once again, it is unfortunate that my delayed reply resulted in a poor experience for you.

Thanks for feedback and apologies for the delayed response.

D.
D.

Annual eavestrough cleaning

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
403 829 9646
Calgary
AB
T2T 3T6

We have been customers of Mega Roofing for a few years now. They provide annual eavestrough cleaning and address other issues/problems we may encounter with our roof and/or eavestroughs as they arise. Blake and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. Their work is first rate and we have never had any issues.

Thank you a million for your continued business and an awesome review.

Zed
Zed

Great Service , Great Price! Very Professional

Contacted Mega Roofing and Exteriors, dealing with Blake was great! He answered all of my silly roofing questions.... received a quote from Mega with no hidden cost or fees, the final price was exact same that was quoted to me. They were very professional the whole time, all of their employees were very respectful and spent lots of time cleaning up after everything was done.

Z. Davis
Calgary AB

Thank you very much for the great review. It was a pleasure to be at your service, and thanks for the steady flow of referrals.

BRIAN
BRIAN

Siding and Roofing

We had Mega Roofing match our siding last summer, and they did amazing. They didn’t have an account with our aluminum siding company, but they had no problem opening one. In addition to this, they were the only company that was happy to do the patchwork on our siding that we wanted, instead of re-doing the entire side of the house. The siding looks great, and we are very happy with it. This summer we had them come and look at some peeling shingles on our roof. Blake was very honest about the work that could be done and should be done. He is not a pushy guy, and appreciates the benefit to being honest and open with his customers. We may not need roofing work this year, but will be contacting Mega Roofing first when we do need anything done.

Hi Brian

Glad you are happy with everything and thank you for noticing our commitment to honesty and integrity. That is the biggest compliment we can receive.

All the best,

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Repair of Roof Flashing

They got me a quote right away and they very clearly explained how they would do the repair. Fixed on time and professionally. They were a very easy company to deal with.

Leave us a review :)

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Roofing .... emergency service

What a treat to work with an organization who stands behind their promises and advertisement! The service and response time was exceptional, and the assistance during the ice damming fiasco was beyond my expectations....Blake reminds me of an "old school" individual, who actually stands by his company"s work... and where a hand shake and and word meant more than the paper contract they are written on.
Couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship on my new roof post the ice damming emergency as well....Thanks Blake, and I would have absolutely no hesitation in Recommending Mega Roofing to my friends and neighbours!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in doing business with us. It was a pleasure to work with you and many thanks for trusting us with your project and again for the review. :)

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)