Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

New Roof

Mega roofing did a great job replacing our shingles and eavestroughs. They were knowledgeable and walked us through quotes and samples for many options. We ended up upgrading to the 50 Yr class 4 Malarkey Windsor Shingle (Shake profile) and were very happy with the end results. Their crews were friendly and professional. They kept the work sign clean. The final invoice was exactly what was quoted to us. They took pride in the work and wanted to make sure we were happy with everything on completion.

We appreciate your kind review, and allowing Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053, the opportunity to assist with your home repair. We're so happy you're pleased with the process, and the final result. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Marilyn
Marilyn

Shingle replacement on house

House roof reshingled, gutters cleaned and repaired in one day. Also great cleanup.
Thanks for fine, efficient job!

Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc. 403-978-1053

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shed Roof Replacemeny

I had an old shed about 50 years old. The roof was leaking, and I needed it replaced. As the shed was old not much was square or straight. The friendly efficient crew were still able to replace the roof and make it look good. Shed will be there for another 50 years....

Happy to help with your shed roof replacement, might be a "heritage building" before we need to reroof again. :-) Thank you for allowing Mega Roofing & Exteriors the opportunity to be of assistance. If you need further assistance please call us at 403-978-1053.

Great work with a reasonable price

I am very satisfied with the work and the guys were great. Once they got started it took about a day to complete. I would use them again for sure.

We appreciate your kind words, thank you for contacting Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053, for your repairs

linda
linda

Love Mega Roofing

This is the third consecutive summer I have used the services of Mega Roofing. Once again, the experience was great. This time, the problem was a small leak. Mega Roofing was able to come by shortly after my request and provide a solution and quote. Installation occurred soon after. Will continue to recommend Mega Roofing.

From Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., thank you for the 'love' Linda! We appreciate your review and your business. Call us at 403-978-1053 if you require anything further.

Lina in Edmonton
Lina in Edmonton

Roof instalation

I had a very good experience with Mega Roofing.Brandon and the crew were professional, punctual and responsive. I had a professional inspection done by another company after job was completed and there was nothing that need it an update. Thank you Mega Roofing!

Thank you for review! It was a pleasure working with you. Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053

Mark Young in Whitehorn from Calgary
Mark Young in Whitehorn from Calgary

Downpipe Repair

In July of 2020 Mega Roofing replaced our Eavestrough,Chimney Siding, and Cap Replacement. They did an excellent job.

During the heavy rain on July 3, 2021 I knocked the off the downspout in an attempt to dislodge a blockage. I called Mega Roofing with my problem. Chris came out on July 5, 2021. He re-attached the downspout and removed the blockage. The work was done well and Chris was very polite and efficient.

Chris is definitely an asset to the company. Thank you for your kind review, it was a pleasure working with you. Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053

Calgary Homeowner
Calgary Homeowner

Quick service for an urgent problem

Shingles were flying off my roof due to the poor work of a different company. MegaRoofing came out the next day! What also impressed me is that they fixed the urgent problem, but then had an open discussion about the other things they saw. Thankfully, I was eventually able tot get the former contractor to honor his warranty, but next time I need roof work done, I'm calling Mega Roofing! Their prices were extremely competitive and I appreciate their honesty and integrity.

So great that the former contractor came to the plate. A pleasure to work with you! Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Eaves cleaning and resealing; roof and chimney repair.

Mega Roofing cleaned out my eaves which were clogged with debris from the many trees on my property and broken cedar shakes which make up my roof. At least two black garbage bags of debris was removed. Upon inspection of my roof, many broken and missing cedar shakes were notice. In addition the cap of my chimney had come loose. The roof was repaired by installing 2 1/2 bundles of new cedar shakes. The chimney cap was also repaired.

Glad we were able to satisfactorily take care of your repair and trough cleaning. Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053

S. Pollard
S. Pollard

Roofing repair

We had wind damage to our roof resulting in shingles being blown off. Needed the repair done before another snow storm hit. They were out in a few days and completed the work quickly.
Awesome service!!!

Happy to be of service! Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc., 403-978-1053

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc. we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all roofing applications, exterior cladding (including vinyl and cement board) soffit/fascia & eavestroughs both 5" & 6". We also offer 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values are Honesty & Integrity, and we take extreme pride in our workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go above and beyond, to ensure every client's satisfaction, whether it is an eavestrough cleaning, small repair service or a complete exterior renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals).
We have financing facilities available (OAC).

Roofing, Siding, and Gutters & Eavestroughs
- asphalt shingles - cedar shake/ Enviro shake - concrete tile/ clay tile - metal roofs - Euroshield Rubber roof - Low slope applications cold apply, torch on - vinyl siding - cement board siding and panels - wood composite siding and panels - continuous metal eavestroughs - soft metals - soffits - fascias
- New roofs, roof repairs, roof replacement, flat roofs. - New eavestrough, 5" & 6" continuous, downpipe, eavestrough cleaning, repairs, leaf guard installation. - New and replacement aluminum soffit/fascia. - Exterior cladding including vinyl, cement board and engineered/composite wood.
Malarkey, GAF, Owens Corning, IKO, Soprema, Euroshield® Roofing, Metro, Westform Metal Products, Royal Building Products, James Hardie® , LP® SmartSide®, Mitten®
Customer Service, Re-roofing & roof repairs, Exteriors
2007
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
#BL181503