Apex window cleaning

Review for Apex window cleaning

Marla
Marla
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interior and exterior window cleaning

I have used Geoff and his crew to clean my interior and exterior windows as well as my window tracks - they always do a great job, are very thorough and make a huge difference to the views out our windows. They always show up when they say they will... I'd recommend them highly

More about Apex window cleaning

Apex window cleaning has been servicing York Region since 2009! We are dedicated professionals that specialize in residential and commercial interior/ exterior window cleaning. Providing our customers with a thorough service including tracks, screens, sills and frames. Using the most up to date techniques and high quality solutions for a ...