A1 Great Canada Painting Co. Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
3324 Capricorn Crt Mississauga ON L4T1S4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
A1 Great Canada Painting Co. Ltd.

Review for A1 Great Canada Painting Co. Ltd.

Barbara M. in Etobicoke
Barbara M. in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Interior painting

I was very impressed with the quality of the customer service these guys provided. Jag was very professional and courteous, gave me advice as to the kind of paint would be best for our living room and corridor. They give me such a good quote compared to other contractors! I had previous experience with painting contractors and these guys made me realize that I've been overpaying for a very poorly done job. Overall, I'm very impressed and will definitely recommend.

More about A1 Great Canada Painting Co. Ltd.

A1 Great Canada Painting offers a wide range of cosmetic services for exteriors and interiors of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. From spray painting and staining to wallpaper hanging, flooring, and minor repairs – we can do it all to the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?