ASAP Overhead Door Repair

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T1Y6N1
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  ASAP Overhead Door Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ASAP Overhead Door Repair

Harvest Hills Garage in

Bud repaired the springs on our garage door, he was very professional and knowledgeable. After checking 5 other places, he was priced the most reasonable and in some cases half the cost. Bud took the time to give us a few easy maintenance tips, and the garage door has never worked better. Would highly recommend ASAP Overhead Door Repair.
Thanks Bud!!

Lisa and Shawne

Job Price

Garage door wouldn't open. Called 4 Garage door companies listed on HomeStars based on past reviews. Bud called me back within 5 minutes of leaving him a message. He asked some questions over the phone to better understand what the issue was, and what type of door and springs we had. He luckily had the part on his truck and agreed to come out immediately to replace the broken part. Great guy, great service! Thank you Bud.

Tim in Calgary

Our garage door needed serious repair - I heard that ASAP was good so I called and I was very satisfied with the work - Bud's knowledge and expertise was apparent. I will be recommending ASAP to neighbours, friends, family and colleagues.

Chris in Calgary

After calling a few of the more well known garage door repair companys and being told to wait or pay an "emergency" fee, I was lucky enough to get in contact with Bud Thurlow @ ASAP Overhead Door Repair. Bud was very knowledgeable, quick, efficient, and the price was right. I HIGHLY recommend this company and will use them exclusively the next time! Chris Thompson

Jim in Calgary

Bud returned my call right away and schedule me in on the next day.
Fixed my garage door and did a maintenance.(including lubrication and tighten up loose rollers and bolts). Gave me some good tips to keep my garage door in good shape. Overall very good experience. Highly recommended

Mike from Calgary

Bud showed up on time, was knowledgable, and did the work as expected. I had one broken spring, but decided to get both replaced. I'd recommend him for any Garage work needed. He also assisted in solving a problem I had with weather stripping, as a bonus. A+

Dawn from Calgary

When a spring broke on my garage overhead door, I thought I would fix it myself. But after googling it, I quickly realized I should get a professional. I sent several e-mails out to companies asking for a quote. Only Bud responded, and with a very reasonable quote and a quick appointment. He arrived on time, was within budget. He didn't try to over-sell his services. Awesome company to deal with.

Curtis from Calgary

Our garage door cable snapped and left our door at an angle. I phoned 4 or 5 different companies to come out but ASAP Mechanical answered my call immediately even though it was after hours. He was able to fit us in the next day and phoned to let us know ahead of time. He gave a quote over the phone for the cable repair which was better than all the others but he also threw in the cable. I asked lots of questions which he answered expertly and didn't push to fix a lot of other things just what was needed. If I ever have issues again ASAP will be my only call.

Joshua from Calgary

I was very impressed with Bud at ASAP Overhead Door Repair. He got back to me right away, and we scheduled an optimal time to have the springs replaced. He was very professional, quick, and very personable. The service and price was great! I would highly recommend Bud for any garage door repairs.

Mike Quinn from Calgary

One of the springs on my garage door broke. I phoned ASAP and Bud came over later the same day. He was very knowledgable & efficient. The work was done well, quickly and very reasonably. I would highly recommend this company.

More about ASAP Overhead Door Repair

ASAP Overhead Door Repair 403-680-1301 Commercial / Residential overhead door services, repairs, installs for Calgary, AB We only repair / replace what is broken - No Hidden Charges Flexible appointments / competitive rates Prompt, dependable services Is your garage door getting stuck or jammed? Need one of the following? ...