Kitchen Installation.ca

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Kitchen Installation.ca

Altaf C.

Kitchen installation. Great service and good quality work. Work was done on time and with great skills

Thank you for writing a review Altaf. All the best! Alexander

David

Having worked with the Ikea Design team to identify my Kitchen’s needs, I then purchased approx. $20,000 of the Ikea product. I invited several specialist contractors to give competitive quotes for the installation of this Ikea Kitchen. From the initial meeting, Alexander of Kitchen Installation.ca showed his professionalism, reasonableness of pricing and understanding of the key issues. Alexander interactively made “on the spot” /in-home recommendations to effectively refine the Kitchen’s design/ installation and overcome some plumbing issues which he anticipated. Later , when his installation team arrived, they worked relentlessly and efficiently to quickly assemble and install the comparatively large kitchen. Minor alignment and ceiling height issues had to be overcome with their ingenuity and experience. Not only did Kitchen Installation.ca deliver an On-time, On- budget, No Damage installation but they executed their work in a clean, cordial and professional manner. As a retired Professional Engineer, I have no reservations in recommending Kitchen Installation.ca for the prompt, effective and accurate installations of Ikea kitchen products.

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. It was nice project to install. I'm really glad you like the result. All the best, Alexander

David

Every thing went according to plan. On time for meetings and work of the highest standard.

Hi David,
Thank you for writing a review! It was nice to have business with you. Regards, Alexander

stephaniemarie.owen

Vitalli and Majit worked on our basement kitchen and we are thrilled with the results! Very quick, clean and professional. I would recommend and use them again. Thanks!

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for writing a review. I am glad we could help you with you project. Regards, Alexander

Marianne

Exceptional Exceptional & perfectionists!! Very detail oriented, helpful, punctual, fast & knowledgable. Ensuring needed adjustments were approved by me with all solutions/options available to me. Saved me some money on heat vent relocation under cabinets. Price was far cheaper $1000 cheaper than ikea contractors. Alex has an amazing team working with him that take pride in their work.
Very impressed with outcome!
I strongly recommend Alex and his team!

Hi Marianne, thank you for expressing your experience. I am really glad we could help you with IKEA kitchen installation.
All the best, Alexander

Jesse S.

Delivered on quote supplied. Quality work completed. Completed in time period quoted. Happy with results.

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your business.
Alexander

Kelly M.

Alexander and Boris did a fantastic job and I'd highly recommend them.
Alexander walked through my design thoroughly and flagged issues and showed me how he planned to solve them. For example, he adjusted how I wanted to place the wall mounted cabinets because I hadn't anticipated that both my floor and ceiling aren't level. In the end, the cabinets look perfect. The details Alexander anticipated and adjusted made the kitchen come together. I couldn't be happier with the end result.
The service was affordable and similar, if not slightly less than Ikea's option.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for writing a review! I am glad we could do your project to look great. Regards, Alexander

karendavis87

This kitchen was a challenge because it was for a basement apartment in my home in Mississauga. I now live in Los Angeles so I had to plan this kitchen using the IKEA online Kitchen Planner before I arrived and I was only going to be in the city for a short time. I found IKEA kitchen installations through a google search and connected with Alexander who worked with me to fine tune the plans over email and phone calls before I arrived. My main concern was a large electrical panel in the kitchen and Alexander and Vitally were able to custom build a cabinet over the panel to match the rest of the kitchen. Alexander also pointed out areas where I could save money and my kitchen ended up costing me less than originally expected.
These guys are honest, reliable and professional . Don't build your IKEA kitchen without them.

Karen Davis
Los Angeles CA

Hi Karen, thank you for writing a review! I am glad we could help you with your project and nicely customize IKEA cabinet/doors for electrical box. Regards, Alexander

1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Alex did a fabulous job with our kitchen installation. He was meticulous, organized and delivered on time. It was a very large kitchen and he was able to install it in about 2.5 days.

He really cared about his work product and making sure I was happy with the installation. Where there were nicks in drawer/cupboard faces from the delivery, he pointed them out right away so that I had the option of taking them back. Where I didn't care as much, he would fill in the little nick himself so that it wasn't noticeable.

I also wanted the beadboard look for the sides of my island and he had to join some pieces to fit the width. You can barely tell there are two pieces joined together and you have to look really closely to notice. He also made some suggestions that improved the design that the Ikea designer had created.

After the installation was complete, he cleaned everything up and threw out all the boxes for us.

We did a lot of renos in our house, and he was by far the best to work with. If I ever put in another Ikea kitchen, I would definitely use Alex again.

Thank you for writing a review! I am really glad I could help you with your project. All the best, Alexander

HomeStars in Toronto

Alex and his team did a great job on our recent kitchen renovation. Arrived on time each day, worked cleanly and were polite. The install was great, we're very pleased with the kitchen.

Thank you Chloe for writing a review! You are great customers to work with. Regards, Alexander

More about Kitchen Installation.ca

Professional kitchen installers will do installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets: ☎647-848-3651

Our kitchen installers offer a stress free service because we know IKEA kitchen products inside out,
in spite of the fact that our company is not a part of IKEA.
. We are an independent construction company that is not affiliated to any brand names.

Serving in: Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Vaughn, Scarborough, Great Toronto Areas

Transform your kitchen with new cabinets and count on us to execute all of the details!

___
The IKEA logo and IKEA wordmark are registered trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V.