Kitchen Installation.Ca

Reviews for Kitchen Installation.Ca

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

Beautiful attention to detail

This review is long overdue. Alex and his team transformed a poky little hole-in-the-wall into a gorgeous modern kitchen. They went above and beyond, customizing IKEA panels to work in my awkward skylight-dominated space. And when a small adjustment was needed later to suit the under-cabinet lighting, Alex was more than fair with the price. I recommend Kitchen Installation very highly.

Hi Jane, Thank you for finding time to write your review! I'm really glad we could realize nice kitchen in existing space 🙂 I trust you enjoy your renovatet home! Thank you very much! Best Regards, Alexander 👷

Cabinetry Installation - AWESOME CREW!!!

I can't speak more highly of Alex and his team! I have been using Kitchen Installation services for a few years. They are punctual, incredibly profession, detailed, very reasonably priced, leave the site spotless and a joy to work with. I am with a design firm and I trust Alex, not only with my clients' installation requirements, but also in my own home (as pictured). Thank you again Alex and your team for another wonderful job!

Thank you for posting your feedback! 🙂 It is a pleasure working with you - it's always a great experience! Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Alexander 👷

thomas
thomas

One happy customer

Really happy with the overall experience. Professional and Alexander had some great design ideas that really improved the functionality of my kitchen. Love my kitchen and the attention to detail. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Thomas, thank you for writing review and sharing your experience! I'm really glad we could help you. Kind Regards, Alexander 👷

Kitchen Install/Reno with IKEA cabinetry

I don't usually do social media or reviews but Kitchen Installation.ca deserves one! Alex quoted me after going over the IKEA Designer's plans with me, on the install of IKEA cabinetry. IKEA's preferred installers were far too restrictive on what they could/would do to maximize my kitchen space. My old, small kitchen has difficult measurements and Alex made a couple of 'customizations' to solve the problems and made me a beautiful kitchen! As well, when I asked him to send one of his guys back to make a very slight adjustment in one area recently, he sent Dimitri out asap! I was extremely pleased with their expertise, pricing, and customer service. These guys should be a first choice for your IKEA installation!

Thank you for sharing your feedback and writing whole experience! I'm really glad we did work you enjoy. Regards, Alexander 👷

Joe in Oakville
Joe in Oakville

Kitchen Cabinets Installed

Kitchen Installation.CA did a fantastic job. Quick, accurate and no mess to clean up. They were able to perform the install in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company.
Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks!

Hi Joe, Thank you for writing review! It was a pleasure to have a business with you. Thank you for choosing us for your project! Regards, Alexander 👷

Moira A.
Moira A.

Install IKEA Wardrobes

They were Efficient, knowledgeable, hard working and easy to get along with and arrived on time

Hi Moira,
Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it. I'm glad we could help you. Thank you for choosing us! Regards, Alexander 👷

I love my kitchen!

Alexander and his team (Dimitri and Majid) did an amazing job of assembling and installing my Ikea cabinets.
Initially, I wavered back and forth about installing them myself. I watched tons of YouTube video's on how to do it and figured I could do it too. However, I have also seen expensive kitchen's that were not professionally installed, and they looked shoddy in the end. It is all in the fine details. One small mistake made in the beginning can have a huge ripple effect that ruins it all in the end.
Ikea recommended Traemond to install the kitchen. I waited for 8 days for them to quote the job. They followed up with a phone call to confirm a few things and to tell me about all the potential extra expenses I might incur. Their installation price was just a little under a thousand dollars less than the actual price of the cabinets! That did not sit well with me.
Instead, I hit google and found a number of other installers. Reviews are very important to me, as are photo galleries of completed work. After much research, I was most impressed by the combination of these things when reviewing "Kitchen Installations.ca" website.
Alexander was responsive and quick to get back to me with a quote after a phone conversation clarifying different aspects. It was very clear he had much experience with his questions and knew the types of things that could present a challenge. He spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone and by email, he even sent me new modified drawings with a suggestion for my desk area. I was happy with his quote and we scheduled the installation. His team started and finished when they said they would.
Dimitri and Majid (very nice guys, accomodating and skilled) had obviously installed many kitchens before and were very efficient and professional. They involved me in decision-making points, which I very much appreciated. They had great ideas and solutions to offer. The end result was magnificent. I couldn't be happier!
I thank each of you, for your efforts in giving me my dream kitchen! You are an awesome team and I will highly recommend you to my friends and family!!

Cathy MacDonald

Hi Cathy,
Thank you for writing such detailed feedback! I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to help you with your project. Thank you for choosing us! Regards, Alexander 👷

Susan S.
Susan S.

IKEA Kitchen Installation

Alexander and his team did an amazing job with this kitchen and furniture installation for my client. Communication was very easy and both Dimitri and Majid did all the installations in a timely manner. There was a lot of thinking outside the box in this kitchen because of the small dimensions of the corners, but Dimitri understood exactly what I wanted and managed to do a lot of custom work. He is a master craftsman and my client is thrilled with the outcome. She couldn’t be happier! This is now a kitchen that functions beyond expectations. I highly recommend Alexander and his team.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure to have a deal with you. And I'm glad to see how nice kitchen looks. Thank you for choosing us for your project! Regards, Alexander 👷

Bil in Woodbridge
Bil in Woodbridge

Look no further (read below)

I initially wanted to redo the kitchen in my basement, and considered three options: (1) custom kitchen; (2) refacing; (3) modular kitchen.

I'll walk you through each, so you know where to go, and hopefully save yourself some time. (1) too expensive, unless you have a big budget. I was quoted $15k+ (2) honestly doesn't make sense vs. getting a new modular kitchen for the cost. I was quoted $8k+. (3) Designers (from big box store) are good as a start, but they quoted me $10k.

Enter: Alex from Kitchen Installation.ca --> he immediately took the designers plan (which I paid $200 for and was reimbursed at the store) and stated why it was too expensive, because they were customizing every cabinet for a small area with a bulkhead. He suggested alternative to reduce the installation cost (and even the materials cost). With the kitchen event (20% off #protip) the entire kitchen costed me around $6k (including a laminate countertop + installation). Note the above quotes didn't include any countertop or installation of one.

I would recommend Alex to anyone looking to do a kitchen. He provides truly excellent customer service, and delivers on his promise. Another great company with great work ethic and integrity. Thank you!!

Hi Bil, Thank you for your time to write this feedback! I'm really glad we could help you with this project, it was a pleasure to have a deal with you. I trust your parents will enjoy new kitchen. Thank you for choosing us for your project! Regards, Alexander 👷

John Taylor from Toronto
John Taylor from Toronto

Excellent Kitchen Install at Reasonable Price

We were renovating my sister-in-law’s condo with a limited budget. We decided to go with an IKEA kitchen. We were not totally happy with the design prepared for us through IKEA and sent a revised copy to Alexander. He made some excellent suggestions and we revised the plans to his specifications.

Once the cabinets had arrived, Alexander assigned his team of Dmitri and Majid to do the assembly and installation. It wasn’t their first rodeo and they immediately got to work. Dmitri made a few more adjustments on the fly and at the end of the second day we had a beautiful new kitchen.
I was totally impressed by the professionalism of Alexander, Dmitri and Majid. A first class job at a reasonable price.

John Taylor

Hi John, Thank you for your honest feedback! It was a pleasure to have a business with you. I trust your sister in law enjoys her new kitchen. Thank you for choosing us for your project! Regards, Alexander 👷

More about Kitchen Installation.Ca

Professional kitchen installers will do installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets: ☎647-848-3651

Our kitchen installers offer a stress free service because we know IKEA kitchen products inside out,
in spite of the fact that our company is not a part of IKEA.
. We are an independent construction company that is not affiliated to any brand names.

Serving in: Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Vaughn, Scarborough, Great Toronto Areas

Transform your kitchen with new cabinets and count on us to execute all of the details!

___
The IKEA logo and IKEA wordmark are registered trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V.