Kitchen Installation.Ca

Reviews for Kitchen Installation.Ca

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

IKEA Kitchen Cabinet Install

Alexander's team did an amazing job! Initially we were going to go with IKEA's suggested install team but after some pretty aggressive tactics we opted to find an alternative vendor online. Came across IKEA Kitchen Installers and with all of the positive reviews figured we couldn't go wrong. Scheduling our appointment was simple, Igor from the IKEA Kitchen Installers team showed up right on time and immediately went to work. He and his colleague (who's name I unfortunately didn't catch) went above and beyond the call of duty to help us relocate our electrical line, carefully check all of our components, and even waited patiently while I ran to IKEA to pick up some pieces that got damaged during our delivery from IKEA. Igor even went as far as to walk me through how to perform basic changes in case we need to replace anything down the road. All in all, we spent less money than we would have if we went through IKEA, got the job done in a fraction of the time and couldn't be happier with the quality of work.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for writing a review! I'm glad you like our work. You appreciation is really important for me. It was nice to have a business with you.
All the best, Alexander.

Michelle
Michelle

Basement Wetbar and storage

While in the middle of a basement renovation, I realized that I need to get an Ikea cabinet installer to put in all the IKEA cabinets I had in mind. My general contractor kindly informed me that it would be much more efficient to get a specialist rather than his team doing it. I contacted Alexander at the end of May. After a few email back and fourths, he came to my house and gave me some recommendations for the design. At that point, there as no drywall yet, only studs, plumbing and wiring. He charged $150 for this consultation, which I think was well worth the fee.

The installation took place at the end of July, the after all the cabinets were delivered. Miraculously, Alexander and Igor managed to install an incredible number of cabinets within one day. This included kitchen cabinets for a wet bar, two different sets of built storage using kitchen wall cabinets and a floating tv stand. These guys work incredibly hard and efficiently. The only thing to keep in mind is that you are responsible for all your own cleanup. All the boxes were left in a big heap and the dust from the saw from cutting the end pieces was all over the floor. Not a problem and it's something I could certainly deal with on my own, but something to keep in mind if you are picky.

I am very happy with this contractor and will recommend them to anyone.

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. I'm glad you like our work. And I'm sorry if job-site was left in condition made you feel not completely happy. I'll put more attention to cleanup, as we always do cleanup after work is finished. It was drywall compound dust on the floor when we came(it wasn't clean), and we had do have a deal with this. My goal is to keep customers happy with our work. About boxes/cardboard from cabinets - yes, we do not do disposal, but as you noted put in a heap for customers recycle them. I hope by this time reno of your basement is finished and you can enjoy it. Best regards, Alexander

Keith L.
Keith L.

Kitchen Renovation with IKEA Cabinets

Alex (the Owner) is very cordial and easy to deal with. His workers are very polite, extremely fast and very knowledgeable about the IKEA cabinet systems. The pricing was very fair and I would recommend them to anyone who needs to have an IKEA kitchen installed.

Hi Keith,
Thank you! for your efforts to write a review on HomeStars as I know it can be a challenge. You are very nice person to have a deal with. All the best, Alexander

melinda in TO
melinda in TO

Superb Kitchen Installation

I am so pleased with the kitchen that IKEA Kitchen Installation put in! First, Alexander came over and helped me plan my kitchen. He precisely measured everything, and made some great changes to the plan I’d originally had. He was extremely thorough in making sure everything worked on a functional basis. Also, he was able to add in a few things that I didn’t know could be done, like a cupboard over my fridge. Then, once my kitchen was ordered, Igor and his assistant came over and did an absolutely amazing job installing everything. It really looks like a custom kitchen, the way they filled in all the gaps, cut the baseboards to accommodate the tall cupboards, etc. Alexander called to make sure everything was perfect, and I could tell that he actually cared that it be perfect…which is very different from my experience with other contractors!

I am so pleased with my kitchen, and would definitely recommend Alexander and his team!

Hi Melinda,
Thank you for your nice review!
I wish your reno to be finished soon.
You are really nice person to have a deal with!
Best regards, Alexander

t.g. in Toronto
t.g. in Toronto

Island build

I changed the plan last minute and they still got the job done in a record time! Alex and the installer, Igor, were helpful, pleasant, and responded promptly. Alex made suggestions to make it better. I would definitely recommend this company again.

Hi Tammy, thanks for writing review! It's nice to have a deal with you. Best regards, Alexander

mariannagirl
mariannagirl

Basement renovation

I was very pleased with the work that was done in my laundry room, office and kitchenette. The work was awesome! Every last detail was taken into account. They asked questions to make sure things were done properly and they answered any of our questions to clarify things. They also worked quickly and efficiently. I would absolutely use Alexander and his team again and I would highly recommend them to anyone as well.

Hi Melisa, thanks for your time to write a review. It was nice to have a business with you. Would be pleased to help you with future projects! Regards, Alexander

DS
DS

Kitchen Install

We were very happy with the work that was done to install the IKEA kitchen in our office space. They were reliable, fast and efficient in getting the job done properly. We will most definitely use them again!

Hi Danielle,
thank you for writing a review! I'm allays pleased to know people are happy with our work. Would be glad to help you with your future projects! Regards, Alexander

nomaree
nomaree

Ikea kitchen installation

I had my basement kitchen installed by another company I found on homestars but was not impressed by their work. Then i needed to get my main floor ikea kitchen assembled and installed so decided to give these guys a call. Alex and his team were exceptional. I am honestly blown away by how amazing their work ethic and attention to detail is. I had many crooked walls and uneven floors but these guys came up with awesome fixes. If you are getting your ikea kitchen assembled, these are the guys to call.

Hi Aoun, thank you for writing a review. You are very good customer! I'm glad you like our work. I wish you have a happy time with your family! Regards, Alexander

lindamcfin
lindamcfin
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen reno

Alexandre exceeded our expectations. He was very professional . He did an amazing job in helping with the layout and design of the kitchen. Then very meticulous when it was time to install the kitchen. He and his co-worker worked for 24 hrs to install and did a beautiful job. We are so happy with everything. The only way to thank him is by recommending the IKEA Kitchen. Thank you Linda McKee

Hi Linda,
Thank you for writing a review! I'm glad you like your new kitchen. It was nice to have a deal with you and your husband Ian. All the best, Alexander

joseph
joseph

Kitchenette Installation

Alex did a great job assembling and installing the Ikea cabinets.
He is always prompt and shows up when he says he will.

Hu Joseph,
Thanks for your review!
It's always nice to have a business with you.
Best regards, Alexander

More about Kitchen Installation.Ca

Professional kitchen installers will do installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets: ☎647-848-3651

Our kitchen installers offer a stress free service because we know IKEA kitchen products inside out,
in spite of the fact that our company is not a part of IKEA.
. We are an independent construction company that is not affiliated to any brand names.

Serving in: Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Vaughn, Scarborough, Great Toronto Areas

Transform your kitchen with new cabinets and count on us to execute all of the details!

___
The IKEA logo and IKEA wordmark are registered trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V.