HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Roof Right Solutions

Reviews for Roof Right Solutions

Ramesh
Ramesh

Roof Replacement

I had been thinking of roof replacement since last year. In March this year I decided to get three quotes – and subsequently chose Roof Right Solutions.
Dave had come to my home a number of times. Once to examine the roof and later to provide his Project Proposal and finally to show samples of Architectural Shingles and various colors that were available. I took his recommendation and selected the color that would look best on our home.
A few days before I left for a family reunion in U.S., their supplier had delivered the shingles, nails and other boxed supplies. Unfortunately, there was a serious safety incident on the part of their supplier. I reported this to their office and Dave & Veronica quickly addressed this incident with their supplier. Luckily there was no injury as no one was around when the incident took place.
A week after my return from U.S. I noticed what I thought was incomplete work of installing ‘exhaust vents’ on the roof. This unfortunately raised doubt in my mind about the work that was done during my absence. The moment I questioned and raised this issue; both Dave and Veronica promptly responded. This was explained to me at the time of signing the contract ; however, it never registered in my mind about the fact that I had also chosen Ridge Ventilation System ‘upgrade’. This upgrade had eliminated the need for exhaust vents. My doubt & technical ignorance was put to rest once and for all on this matter.
With so many Calgary roofers on HomeStars, I am happy that I chose Roof Right Solutions. I would certainly not hesitate in recommending them for any residential roofing job because as they say you want to “Do It Once, Do it Right” for peace of mind. And their pricing & warranty is excellent. Thanks also to the crew who completed the job in less than two days while I was away.

Thank you Ramesh for writing your experience with us.The safety incident from the supplier was an unfortunate situation and we are so actually fortunate that no one was on site/injured. This has been brought to them and they had set up a safety meeting the day after we emailed them. They also were very thankful about your email so this does not happen again. For the exhaust vents, don't worry :) It is normal for a homeowner not to understand how a ventilation system should work. After explaining what was done and why it was done this way, I believe your understood, so this is great. Thank you Ramesh :)

Heather in Cochrane
Heather in Cochrane

Shingle replacement house and garage

We are very happy with RoofRight. Dave and his co-worker arrived first thing in the morning as we were told. They immediately started removing the shingles. It took two days to complete the house and detached double garage. The roofs look very nice and they did a super job of clean up afterwards. I had suggested new eaves trough but they said what we had was fine, just needed to be cleaned. I appreciated them not selling me product which we do not need. I would call RoofRight for future roofing jobs and recommend them to others.

Thank you Heather!

Lynda in Calgary
Lynda in Calgary

Amazing job on our Asphalt shingle replacement!

Using Dave and his company Roof Right Solutions was the best decision we could have possibly made when choosing a roofing company. We had original cedar shake on our house and got new asphalt shingles put on. Dave was very personable to work with and guided us through all the options. His crew was super fast and tidy and worked through less than ideal weather to get the job done! I would highly reccommend this company.

Thank you Lynda! Great to hear from you! It would be a pleasure working with you again on your other exterior needs :)

Blair in Edmonton
Blair in Edmonton

Replaced our roof

Dave is very knowledgeable within the roofing industry.
He was approachable and was also available to answer any of our questions (it is rare to hear from the owners directly.) Veronic was also very attentive and provide specific details to time frames and estimates.

They offer a good virety of quality products and were extremely well priced.

Roof Right Solutions came highly recommended by family and we would have no problem recommending this company to friends or family.

This is really kind of you, thank you Blair! We are a family owned roofing business and yes,this is important for us to be in direct contact with homeowners. It helps building trust and we, as home owner ourselves, also appreciate having the same type of personal service with hired companies.

wo in Calgary
wo in Calgary

New roof

I have been looking to put a roof on for over a year and decided it was time to bite the bullet. Now where do I start? well I started on the internet and I started looking at roofers here and there and everywhere. Prices ran from $3000.00 from the guy that left a note on my front door and up. Then I decided to start reading some of the notes that people put on about different companies and what they thought of them. I Came Upon Roof Right Solutions and they seem to have a lot of people that thought they were pretty good. I read a few of the notes that they left and came to the conclusion that that's who I would use. Well I wasn't wrong that's for sure. I called the office and asked if I could get a free quote on my roof. The answer was yes sir and you'll have it in the next day or two. I receive quotes on four different kinds of shingles and I called back and asked about them and decided which one to go with. Veronic was the lady I was talking to at the office and I asked her how soon can I get it done. Her reply was we are very busy, but let me see what I can do for you. She said my roof was pretty straightforward and it shouldn't take more than a day. Veronic call back the next morning and said I have good news for you. The bin will be at your house tomorrow morning and we'll start on your roof tomorrow afternoon as we have a bit of a break and it will be finished the next day. Dave arrived about 2 in the afternoon and started stripping the roof and his helpers came later on that afternoon and finished off taking all the old shingles off and putting the matting down. They were back on the job at 8 the next morning and it was all finished by 10 a.m. By the time they packed up you couldn't even tell they had been here. Thank you Dave and Veronic and your crew are doing a wonderful job. Being I'm a man of few words, if you're looking for Top Notch Roofers give Roof Right Solution a call.

Wow! Thank you W.O. !! This is really kind of you to write a review from your whole experience and how impressed it seems you are from Roof Right Solutions! We try to please every customer -sometimes it is hard :) but we are so glad we could fit you in and complete the work in such short time. We were not the least expensive quote your received but I think you don't regret your decision. We try to price our projects as fair as possible and install to the best. Thank you again

ROGER in Airdrie
ROGER in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

ROOF REPAIR

HAD SOME WIND DAMAGE ON MY ROOF, NEEDED IT TO BE FIXED, CALLED ROOF RIGHT SOLUTIONS, FOUND THEM TO BE VERY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL. THE NEW SHINGLES MATCH THE OLD AND THE WORK WAS COMPLETED IN 4 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF NEW ROOF OR REPAIR.

Thank you Roger. We try our best to accommodate customers that have issues with their roofs especially when it's leaking. We are glad we could fix the problem with a perfect color match!

Roof Replacement Including New Air Vents

Roof Right Solutions came to our house after we enquired about their services. They provided us with samples, estimates and explanations for all the services included with their presentation. They offered us a good choice of products that would meet any of our financial restrictions. They also carried upgrades for things like air vents, flashings, underlayment and edge and hip styles. They brought samples and were extremely courteous and explained everything right down to the cleanup process.. can't complain about anything they showed us. The actual installation was very
prompt and there was no mess or excessive noise.

Thank you! Roof Right Solutions is offering options for all type of budget & needs. We like to give different options so customer can get the installation that meet their criteria but still, we always include high standards into our basic project description. It was a pleasure working for you :)

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Re-roof 2nd storey of house

Very happy with roof work by Roof Right Solutions. Competing estimate from another roofing company was a few hundred dollars more but they would also charge me extra $500 for upgrades such as ice and water shield and 26 gauge metal valley which is included with Roof Right. High profile capping was an extra $56 with Roof Right and an extra $153 with competing bid. Tried to get third estimate, they showed up, vaguely looked around and never did receive an estimate.
Dave and his partner did my second storey in one day and did it right. Their workmanship is exceptional, having done my first storey myself but nowhere near their caliber.

Thank you Daniel! Roof Right Solutions includes high standards into it's basic quote and ice & water shield protection is one of them. We do not make profit by installing upgraded products so you would be paying only for the material price difference. Happy to know you had a great experience!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replace roof due to hail damage

I found Roof Right Solutions to be very professional in managing the replacement of the roof and honoring the contracted price even though there were some additional costs that were not originally identified in the insurance estimate. In addition, they provided guidance in selection the optimum materials that allowed for better informed decisions to be made. On time, on budget and the attention to detail during the clean up phase was impressive.

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Roof Right Solutions. Glad to hear we were able to help you choosing the best suitable products for your needs. Thank you!

More about Roof Right Solutions

Roof Right Solutions is a professional, trustworthy, family owned company that specializes in asphalt roofs in around the Calgary area. We provide all our employees an in-depth and meticulous training. At Roof Right Solutions, we have built dedicated teams of professionals who pride themselves on offering courteous service and we are dedicated to ensuring that we deliver the highest quality of end roofing product.

Roof Right Solutions is licensed, liability insured ans is covered by WCB. Accredited on BBB. We are a Certified Malarkey Contractor and a HAAG Certified Inspector company.