Roof Right Solutions

Frankray in
Frankray in
1 review Airdrie, AB

Fantastic experience!

We live in Airdrie. Our roof, siding, and soft metals were damaged by the hail storm in July 2016.

Our experience with Roof Right Solutions has been great from the beginning to the end. The quote was competitive. Dave, Veronic and their crew were friendly, respectful, reliable and efficient. The job was very well done. Before sending the final invoice, Dave came for a final inspection, answered all my questions, and made sure I was satisfied with the job. A real perfectionist!

I would definitely recommend Roof Right Solutions. They are real professionals and are offering great customer service!!

Thank you! We are really happy to read the review about your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Steve in
Steve in

House and Garage Roof

We had Roof Right Solutions replace our roof two years ago. We were more than happy with the end result...amazing! They went beyond..even painting some of the flashing to match the roof. Our neighbour was so impressed, he hired them to redo his house and garage as well!
This spring, we called them back to re do the roof on our garage. Within one week of calling, they were on the roof, and completed the same day. So pleased with the results! I would highly recommend them.
Dave is a super friendly guy, and his team is very polite and respectful. They cleaned up everything...you would hardly know they had been there. 5 Stars for certain!

Thank you Steve! We appreciated working with you again!

bvasili in Calgary
bvasili in Calgary

House and Garage roof shingle replacement

Guys gave me a very competitive quote for a high quality job.

The products were explained in detail and samples were left. They were not pushy in any way, Dave the owner explained the process and the options.

The guys turned up on time, did a great job, spotless cleanup and left!

Thanks Basil, we really appreciate the good words! Cleaning up properly our mess as best as we possibly can is important for us and it should be spotless. Glad you enjoyed everything.

Ann from Calgary
Ann from Calgary

New Roof

I had requested a quote from 5 different companies and Roof Right was the only one that got back to me right away (some I never heard back from and one I had to contact again). Veronic had called to confirm what exactly I wanted to get done which made me realize that the other companies probably didn't get back to me based on how I worded the job request. I am glad that Veronic gave me a chance to clarify that I wanted my roof replaced and not just repaired. All of my questions were always answered promptly. From start to finish, Veronic, Dave and the contractors were professional, our roof was replaced in a timely manner and there were no surprises with the final cost. I am very happy with their service, the new roof and will recommend Roof Right Solutions to our friends and family.

Hi Ann! We're happy that you appreciated the overall experienced with us. It was a pleasure working with you!

George from Calgary in Calgary
George from Calgary in Calgary

New Roof and Eavestroughs

We had a new roof and eavestroughs installed by Roof Right Solutions. I found this company on the Home Stars website and chose them due to the great customer reviews. The owner Dave and office manager Veronic are very helpful, informative and great people to deal with !!! The estimate was nicely detailed and the price included a lot of extras. They started the work on the date that was promised and Dave and his crew did a fantastic job !!! We are extremely happy with the results and I very highly recommend them. Thank you Dave !! The new roof and eavestroughs look great !!

Thank you George! This is really nice to read this review :)

Roof Replacement

My neighbor and I decided to replace our duplex roof before winter and before I listed my house to sell. We got several quotes from different companies and Roof Right has the best quote. We wanted cheap and well done. They booked us in within 3 weeks of signing the contract which worked well for me. There did seem to be confusion with the scheduling. I was given a date of Oct 28 to start. They called later that day to say they could start on the 21st instead which worked even better since my mom was in town (until the 26th) and could keep my dog from going nuts with the noise. They called on the 20th to say that the job they were on was taking longer and they would start my roof on the 25th. Said the shingle would be delivered when originally planned. They came on the 25th and the shingles had not been delivered. They pulled the old roof off, covered it for the night and said that the shingles would come later that day and they would come back the next morning to finish. They seemed a little disorganized but still got everything done and it looks good.

Thank you for your feed back. We definitely try to stay on schedule but sometimes things happen. We are happy to read you are happy about our services (overall) and we sure are disappointed to see you were not impressed about the schedule management. We tried moving things around to make sure your roof could be completed before it was up for sale and we made things look unorganized, we apologies. Regards, Veronic.

New Roof and Facia and Eave troughs

We firstly had Dave and his crew replace our roof in 2015. Was done as he scheduled and completed same day. Clean up was impressive. In late summer 2016 we had some leakage around our eaves and we called Dave to see if he could check it out for us. .. he advised us that we needed a replacement and gave us a reasonable price. We had a few minor issues with the installation but within hours of speaking with Dave our issues were addressed to our satisfaction. We are very impressed with his customer service, whether it be his immediate response to emails or phone calls or his follow up to ensure that we are happy with the job! We have and will continue to refer Roof Right to anyone!
Brad and Kelly

Thank you so much Brad and Kelly! We are happy you were satisfied with our services even though we had to come back to fix the eavestrough work. We obviously take pride in our work and want to make sure every project is completed perfectly. We sure hope to work with you again in the future :)

Al in Calgary
Al in Calgary

Roof Replacement.

I am very Impressed with how professional Dave and his crew were. They provided extra service on my Roof , which Dave provided at no extra cost. I will be having Roof Right replace my Evestrough and Fascia this spring. A job well done.

Thank you Al! It was a pleasure working for you and this is great to read this review :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof Right Solutions replaced our roof a week ago. The roof looks fantastic. Thank you for the excellent service and work that was done on our roof! I would highly recommend Roof Right Solutions to any of my family and friends.

Thank you! We are really happy to hear about your experience with Roof Right Solutions :)

Jessie in Calgary
Jessie in Calgary

Roof redone

Dave and Veronic are a great team I always felt in the loop on all parts of the work from just getting a quote to the days after the job was done. She kept us very informed. Dave was very friendly and did an amazing job! Him and his team came in early one morning and by the time I can home from work around 5 they were gone and there was no trace that they we ever there except of coarse we had a brand new beautiful roof! It's been about a year since the riff was done now and I still haven't found one roofing nail or peice of old shingle anywhere! They were very fast, very clean, friendly, they did a great job and there pricing was much cheaper than the competition.

Thank you Jessie for this great review!

More about Roof Right Solutions

Roof Right Solutions is a professional, trustworthy, family owned company that specializes into fibreglass asphalt and eco-friendly rubber roofs in around the Calgary area. At Roof Right Solutions, we have built a dedicated team of professionals who pride themselves in offering courteous services. We always ensure to deliver the highest quality of roofing product. From low budgets to higher budgets, we offer the best product options including 5 grades of asphalt fiberglass shingles and eco-friendly Euroshield rubber products.

Roof Right Solutions is licensed,insured and is covered with WCB. We are also accredited on BBB. Roof Right Solutions is a Certified Malarkey Contractor and obtained the HAAG Certification to assess hail damages.