Roof Right Solutions

Reviews for Roof Right Solutions

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Re-roof 2nd storey of house

Very happy with roof work by Roof Right Solutions. Competing estimate from another roofing company was a few hundred dollars more but they would also charge me extra $500 for upgrades such as ice and water shield and 26 gauge metal valley which is included with Roof Right. High profile capping was an extra $56 with Roof Right and an extra $153 with competing bid. Tried to get third estimate, they showed up, vaguely looked around and never did receive an estimate.
Dave and his partner did my second storey in one day and did it right. Their workmanship is exceptional, having done my first storey myself but nowhere near their caliber.

Thank you Daniel! Roof Right Solutions includes high standards into it's basic quote and ice & water shield protection is one of them. We do not make profit by installing upgraded products so you would be paying only for the material price difference. Happy to know you had a great experience!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replace roof due to hail damage

I found Roof Right Solutions to be very professional in managing the replacement of the roof and honoring the contracted price even though there were some additional costs that were not originally identified in the insurance estimate. In addition, they provided guidance in selection the optimum materials that allowed for better informed decisions to be made. On time, on budget and the attention to detail during the clean up phase was impressive.

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Roof Right Solutions. Glad to hear we were able to help you choosing the best suitable products for your needs. Thank you!

Re-roof and siding repair

Comply my roof and clean up professionally and only charge as amateur. Dave provided very good upgrade subjection on materials. Excellent on value of money. I will recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you for your review! We didn't think we charged as amateur! From feed backs of other clients, we are right in the market price but glad to hear we were lower than others for your project!

Lise  in Calgary
Lise in Calgary

New Roof

Roof Right were efficient and thorough. They were knowledgable about their product and easy to communicate with. They were recommended to us by our neighbours and have completed jobs for many of our neighbours. We would recommend Roof Right.

Thank you for sharing feedback of your experience with us Lise! Glad it was a positive one. Thank you!

Brian S. in Calgary
Brian S. in Calgary

New shingles

Roof Right Solutions was recommended to us by friends and we would recommend them to anyone with a roofing project. We were pleased Dave spent time with us explaining their quote, talking about options and showing us samples. The price was very competitive. Four hard working men completed our roofing job in one day, which was faster than we expected. The communication with Veronic in the office was very helpful. They did a good job and the clean up was excellent.

Thank you Brian! This was a pleasure working with you! Indeed, we have hard working men on our crews!

Roof replacement

They were very professional and polite. They came on time and finished the project right on time. I asked a lot of questions and they tried their best to answer all of it. The price was very reasonable compared to the other places. They provide warranty so we fell comfortable if any thing goes wrong they Will take care of it right away. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for taking time to review us! We unfortunately do not recognize who you are but we appreciate your words. Thank you :)

Craig Mathes  in Calgary
Craig Mathes in Calgary

Roof replacement

I requested 5 quotes when I had my roof replaced, and Roof Right beat out the competition hands down.
We have a very busy family and it was nice that they could provide an estimate using technology without coming to site.
They highlighted recommendations for our roof that others didn't pick up on even thought the others came to site.
The pricing was highly competitive, and they offered a number of standard products that others were charging extra for.
I wanted to add an extra exhaust fan vent for a bathroom, they only charged me for the material since they were doing the roof anyways, the others added a substantial charge for the extra vent.
Scheduling was a breeze, Veronic is an excellent communicator and kept me in the loop as needed along the way.
The crew did an exceptional job and Dave answered a few questions I had with knowledgeable advice.
The clean up was great, no surprises on the invoice, we are very pleased with our new roof, and the house is already a few degrees cooler upstairs from the ridge vent that was added.

I would highly recommend Roof Right Solutions!
Keep us the exceptional work Veronic, Dave, and crew!

Hi Craig, this was a pleasure working for you. This review is great! Thank you so much again for this opportunity!

Trevor in Calgary
Trevor in Calgary

Complete Roof Replacement for 2-Story Home

We recently hired Roof Right to replace our roof after approximately 1 year worth of research into various contractors and products. We simply could not be happier with the service and quality of installation that was provided. Dave and Veronic were both helpful from start to finish and a pleasure to deal with. We had a unique set of circumstances as our house is home to small children, a dog and a dayhome so cleanliness and professionalism were top priorities. I do not have a single complaint the crew was great, understanding and left our property cleaner than when they arrived. I would absolutely recommend Roof Right to anyone in the market for a new roof.

Thank you Trevor! Really happy to read this review! We try our best to deliver the best services and we are glad to see our standards were applied 100%!

Dianne in Calgary
Dianne in Calgary

New Shingles

Excellent Price & Service. I had 4 quotes, all with the same 30 year Malarkey shingles. This quote left the competition in the dust. The office contact responded to all my emails virtually immediately. The roofers were clean cut, respectful, hardworking and the clean up was magic! Like they weren't even here, except my roof looks GREAT! Oh, and the started and finished the job in 1 day! The bin on my driveway was gone the following day (it was a Saturday). High on my recommendation list! Thanks Roof Right! Dianne

Hello Dianne. Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We are happy your experience with Roof Right Solutions was great!

Martin Dalziel from Calgary
Martin Dalziel from Calgary

Roof Repair

Dave from Roof Right came and assessed our wind damaged shingled roof. It turns out that the type of shingles used on our roof are extremely hard to source. Dave & Veronic went out of their way to find the right shingles and the repairs were handled promptly. I also really appreciated the honest feedback on the condition of my roof and how long it might still last. I have already recommended them to a friend who is going ahead with getting his roof replaced. Highly recommended!

Thank you Martin! We appreciate your great feed back!

More about Roof Right Solutions

Roof Right Solutions is a professional, trustworthy, family owned company that specializes into fibreglass asphalt and eco-friendly rubber roofs in around the Calgary area. At Roof Right Solutions, we have built a dedicated team of professionals who pride themselves in offering courteous services. We always ensure to deliver the highest quality of roofing product. From low budgets to higher budgets, we offer the best product options including 5 grades of asphalt fiberglass shingles and eco-friendly Euroshield rubber products.

Roof Right Solutions is licensed,insured and is covered with WCB. We are also accredited on BBB. Roof Right Solutions is a Certified Malarkey Contractor and obtained the HAAG Certification to assess hail damages.