Toronto Stump Removal

Reviews for Toronto Stump Removal

Homeowner in Mississauga
Homeowner in Mississauga

Stump removal / grinding

Steve provided great service. Responded to my request for a quote promptly, gave me an approximate quote with parameters, scheduled a day and time, and showed up when he said he would. his quote was right on (I gave him accurate measurements), and he did exactly what he promised. Clean, professional and personable. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I highly recommend him! I wish all contractors were so professional.

Ian from North York
Ian from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Tree Stump Removal

Steve recently removed several large tree stumps from my property. He came out on short notice with his son & removed the stumps in a very efficient manner and cleaned up all the material the grinding machine left.

More about Toronto Stump Removal

Providing expert tree stump removal service in Toronto and the surrounding GTA area. We provide quality service for the best price. Call us today to book your free estimate!