GTA Gas Systems

Gas Line Installation
Maple ON
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Nobleton  >  GTA Gas Systems  >  Install New Gas Line for Range, Fix Gas Fireplace
Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Install New Gas Line for Range, Fix Gas Fireplace

I'm always cautious hiring contractors I haven't worked with, or that haven't been recommended by someone I know. I reached out to Frank after reading reviews on HomeStars. He responded quickly, scheduled an appointment to meet at a time that was convenient for me, maintained constant communication, and completed our work quickly, honestly, and professionally. We had an issue with our fireplace, calling several contractors for quotes. We received feedback indicating $600+ of work would need to be done, but Frank had some troubleshooting suggestions to try before completing the work. We tried what he suggested, and resolved the issue for $0. In addition, he went out of his way to help us move an appliance to our garage after installing a new gas line for our range; something that wasn't discussed prior, and wasn't something he needed to do. Frank is an amazing contractor; we won't hesitate to hire him again, and will recommend him to all friends and family.