Black Forest Plumbing

Reviews for Black Forest Plumbing

Cheryl Colman from Markham
Cheryl Colman from Markham

Plumbing

We had a leak from our ensuite toilet and I contacted another plumbing company. After a week they told me they could come out to our house but as it was our of their area it would cost $180 for just a visit. They are located in Scarborough and we are in Thornhill. I decided to try someone else. I check on Home Star for listings and chose Black Forest Plumbing. The lady on the phone was great and had someone out to our house within 2 1/2 hrs. The two young men, Grant and Cameron, were pleasant and efficient and had the broken part replaced and the toilet working again in about 15 minutes. I will definitely recommend Black Forest Plumbing.

M. Dunham in Aurora
M. Dunham in Aurora
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Service

Had a small issue with the water supply to the toilets in our home. Grant arrived on time and did a great job getting us straightened out. Courteous, personable, professional, worked clean, price was fair... very impressed and will be sure to call this company again in the future should the need arrive.

Michael  in Whitchurch-stouffville
Michael in Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Sharon, ON

Excellent customer service

When I had an issue I posted my review on Homestars and Sabrina emailed me the next day committed to ensuring that I was satisfied with the service I received. Thank you to Black Forest for your dedication to customer service and going beyond what other companies would have done.

Greer in Newmarket
Greer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Leaking in Kitchen and Hot water hook up

I would highly recommend this company for your plumbing issues. Fast service. Andy was so polite and did the job in his estimated time. Thanks for your help. I will use you again in the future.

Customview in
Customview in
1 review , ON

Toilet Issues

Called in the morning - appt booked and scheduled for same day afternoon. Plumber Andy and his apprentice showed up on time, fixed issue and were out the door within an hour. Excellent service, excellent customer experience. Will definitely use these folks again.

Doug in Wasaga Beach
Doug in Wasaga Beach
1 review Aurora, ON

Fast, friendly, reliable and professional

I discovered the main shutoff valve to the house was leaking late on a holiday Monday. Black Forest was the only 24-7 plumbing service available and we quickly arranged an appointment for the next day to replace the valve. Andy arrived ahead of schedule and patiently waited for the town crew to shut off the water from the street. He was courteous, professional and very reassuring, replacing the valve with a much better one in less than an hour. Based on this experience, Black Forest will be my first call for any future plumbing needs.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

broken shower faucet

Doug came considerably fast at 11 at night after hrs serive to fix the shower fast efficient and very nice. Also knew plumbling inside and out.

I was very happy!!!!

Magdalena
Magdalena

Installing shower rod and sink faucet

Very professional services. Doug who installed my shower rod and sink faucet was super friendly and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend this company for any of your plumbing issues.

Doris in Markham
Doris in Markham
1 review , ON

Replacing a valve

One of our valves going outdoors had started to leak. Black Forest Plumbing responded quickly by email and confirmed a time with me. Doug was the plumber that came. He was quick, clean, and courteous.

More about Black Forest Plumbing

Open 24/ 7/ 365
Looking for Plumbing pros in Sharon?