Black Forest Plumbing

Black Forest Plumbing

Reviews for Black Forest Plumbing

Private User reviews Sharon, ON

On time, friendly, capable

Have called on Black Forest three times now for various service work. They always arrived when they said, they knew how to do the work, and figured out ways to get it done in spite of challenges. Also provided helpful advice on avoiding future problems. I am very satisfied with everything and would definitely recommend them again.

Ann in Sharon
Ann in Sharon

Install sediment filter

Had a little dirt coming from well. Grant & his apprentice did a great job. They were on time. Polite & friendly. The job was done in good time & everything was tidied up nicely. Will use Black Forest again & would recommend this business.
Ann

Julie in Sharon
Julie in Sharon

Emergency situation

Brandon Taylor from Black Forest Plumbing showed up after hours to fix a leaky pipe resulting from a renovation. Black Forest were the third company I called and the only one willing to come out after business hours. Brandon had to leave to obtain a part but returned promptly and did a great job. The problem was fixed and he was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend.

Emily
Emily
2 reviews Jacksons Point, ON

Main drain

I used Black Forest Plumber’s emergency plumber feature and I am so happy they are 24 hours. I think the price they charge to show up in the middle of the night is very fair. Joe Woodruff worked quickly, professionally and cleanly.
Very happy with the level of service! Definitely would use again.

Lisa DiPardo in Sharon
Lisa DiPardo in Sharon

Mystery Leak

I just wanted to Thank Cameron from "Black Forest Plumbing" for finding my mystery leak that made its way from my master bathroom to my basement. He was super friendly, professional and persistent to helping me find the culprit of my leak. If your looking for fast, efficient work call Black Forest Plumbing and ask for Cameron.

Sharon Houselander from Aurora
Sharon Houselander from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom faucets

We had a leak in our bathroom faucets and made an appointment with Black Forest Plumbing. They phoned with an even earlier time than expected and had the job assessed. Parts had to be ordered before the job can be finished but we have no doubt they will arrive and finish the job quickly. Both Grant and Cam were helpful and efficient and we looked forward to a job well done.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Made it right

We had a Plummer out to fix our toilet that was not flushing right.
Thought it was fixed so we paid and Plummer left. Problem persisted, so we called again and they came out and fixed it right for no extra charge!!
Extremely happy
Would definitely call again if needed.

Cheryl Colman from Markham
Cheryl Colman from Markham

Plumbing

We had a leak from our ensuite toilet and I contacted another plumbing company. After a week they told me they could come out to our house but as it was our of their area it would cost $180 for just a visit. They are located in Scarborough and we are in Thornhill. I decided to try someone else. I check on Home Star for listings and chose Black Forest Plumbing. The lady on the phone was great and had someone out to our house within 2 1/2 hrs. The two young men, Grant and Cameron, were pleasant and efficient and had the broken part replaced and the toilet working again in about 15 minutes. I will definitely recommend Black Forest Plumbing.

M. Dunham in Aurora
M. Dunham in Aurora
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Service

Had a small issue with the water supply to the toilets in our home. Grant arrived on time and did a great job getting us straightened out. Courteous, personable, professional, worked clean, price was fair... very impressed and will be sure to call this company again in the future should the need arrive.

More about Black Forest Plumbing

Open 24/ 7/ 365
Looking for Plumbing pros in Sharon?