Black Forest Plumbing

Customview in
Customview in
1 review , ON

Toilet Issues

Called in the morning - appt booked and scheduled for same day afternoon. Plumber Andy and his apprentice showed up on time, fixed issue and were out the door within an hour. Excellent service, excellent customer experience. Will definitely use these folks again.

Doug in Wasaga Beach
Doug in Wasaga Beach
1 review Aurora, ON

Fast, friendly, reliable and professional

I discovered the main shutoff valve to the house was leaking late on a holiday Monday. Black Forest was the only 24-7 plumbing service available and we quickly arranged an appointment for the next day to replace the valve. Andy arrived ahead of schedule and patiently waited for the town crew to shut off the water from the street. He was courteous, professional and very reassuring, replacing the valve with a much better one in less than an hour. Based on this experience, Black Forest will be my first call for any future plumbing needs.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

broken shower faucet

Doug came considerably fast at 11 at night after hrs serive to fix the shower fast efficient and very nice. Also knew plumbling inside and out.

I was very happy!!!!

Magdalena
Magdalena

Installing shower rod and sink faucet

Very professional services. Doug who installed my shower rod and sink faucet was super friendly and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend this company for any of your plumbing issues.

Doris in Markham
Doris in Markham
1 review , ON

Replacing a valve

One of our valves going outdoors had started to leak. Black Forest Plumbing responded quickly by email and confirmed a time with me. Doug was the plumber that came. He was quick, clean, and courteous.

Jim Cloughley from Unionville
Jim Cloughley from Unionville

shut-off replaced with NO drama

I was trying to find a plumber and Black Forest were the only ones that replied. I needed the shut-off valve to my house replaced but it wasn't an emergency. Cole did the work and he was awesome. Polite, clean and courteous. If I need a plumber again, I will use Black Forest.

Thanks Jim! There is never any drama with Black Forest Plumbing!

Greg outside Aurora
Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent Service!!

I emailed about sump pump issue in the the morning, they responded quickly and arrived 2 minutes after I got back home later that day. Not only replaced my sump pump in literally minutes, but also fixed a toilet issue I have had for months. Had the parts with him and the time...all done lickety split. Dourg was friendly and knowledgeable.

Thanks Greg! We strive on fixing all your plumbing problems as efficiently as possible!

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto
2 reviews ,

Leaky Faucet

Hands down, Black Forest is the best plumbing company I've came across. My initial call to them was handled very professionally and with the upmost of customer service. They managed to get someone out to fix my leaky faucet quite quickly. Matt arrived on time (which is sad that I even have to mention that given punctuality is a rarity nowadays when late arrivals or no shows plague the contractor industry!). He was extremely professional, courteous and completed the task quickly. He even made sure he vacuumed up after having to cut the drywall to access the bathtub facet from the closet. He really took the time to explain what he was doing and what options I had. These guys are now my "go-to" guys should I need a plumber in the future. Thanks Matt!

Thanks Joe! We always keep customers informed with when the plumber will arrive and always clean up after any work is done!

Living in Newmarket
Living in Newmarket
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Installation of Toilet and Faucet/Drain

We had Black Forest install a toilet and faucet/drain for our main floor powder room. Excellent work and excellent customer service. We received an installation quote within a day, and the work was completed a few days later. Andy, the plumber, did a great job of installing, especially the faucet/drain on our pedestal sink which was in a very tight location and difficult to navigate. He also did a great job of cleaning up after he was finished. Would highly recommend Black Forest Plumbing.

Thank you for your great review!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We needed our new kitchen sink and faucet to be connected last week after we had installed a new counter top and sink and we used the services of Black Forest Plumbing. Our initial call was returned within 10 minutes, we got an appointment for the next day, Matt came in on time, was very professional, courteous and completed the task quickly. Everything is working fine and the price charged was reasonable. We are sure to use the company again. Thank you Matt for your help, much appreciated.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for your fantastic review!