Plumbing

2 reviews Sharon, ON

Excellent customer service

Sharon
L0G 1V0

When I had an issue I posted my review on Homestars and Sabrina emailed me the next day committed to ensuring that I was satisfied with the service I received. Thank you to Black Forest for your dedication to customer service and going beyond what other companies would have done.

Greer in Newmarket
Greer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Leaking in Kitchen and Hot water hook up

I would highly recommend this company for your plumbing issues. Fast service. Andy was so polite and did the job in his estimated time. Thanks for your help. I will use you again in the future.

Customview in
Customview in
1 review , ON

Toilet Issues

Called in the morning - appt booked and scheduled for same day afternoon. Plumber Andy and his apprentice showed up on time, fixed issue and were out the door within an hour. Excellent service, excellent customer experience. Will definitely use these folks again.

Doug in Wasaga Beach
Doug in Wasaga Beach
1 review Aurora, ON

Fast, friendly, reliable and professional

I discovered the main shutoff valve to the house was leaking late on a holiday Monday. Black Forest was the only 24-7 plumbing service available and we quickly arranged an appointment for the next day to replace the valve. Andy arrived ahead of schedule and patiently waited for the town crew to shut off the water from the street. He was courteous, professional and very reassuring, replacing the valve with a much better one in less than an hour. Based on this experience, Black Forest will be my first call for any future plumbing needs.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

broken shower faucet

Doug came considerably fast at 11 at night after hrs serive to fix the shower fast efficient and very nice. Also knew plumbling inside and out.

I was very happy!!!!

Magdalena
Magdalena

Installing shower rod and sink faucet

Very professional services. Doug who installed my shower rod and sink faucet was super friendly and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend this company for any of your plumbing issues.

Doris in Markham
Doris in Markham
1 review , ON

Replacing a valve

One of our valves going outdoors had started to leak. Black Forest Plumbing responded quickly by email and confirmed a time with me. Doug was the plumber that came. He was quick, clean, and courteous.

Jim Cloughley from Unionville
Jim Cloughley from Unionville

shut-off replaced with NO drama

I was trying to find a plumber and Black Forest were the only ones that replied. I needed the shut-off valve to my house replaced but it wasn't an emergency. Cole did the work and he was awesome. Polite, clean and courteous. If I need a plumber again, I will use Black Forest.

Thanks Jim! There is never any drama with Black Forest Plumbing!

Greg outside Aurora
Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent Service!!

I emailed about sump pump issue in the the morning, they responded quickly and arrived 2 minutes after I got back home later that day. Not only replaced my sump pump in literally minutes, but also fixed a toilet issue I have had for months. Had the parts with him and the time...all done lickety split. Dourg was friendly and knowledgeable.

Thanks Greg! We strive on fixing all your plumbing problems as efficiently as possible!

More about Black Forest Plumbing

Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturday & Sunday: Closed Statutory Holidays: Closed
Looking for Plumbing pros in Sharon?