Black Forest Plumbing

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Black Forest Plumbing

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Water filters installation

I had old filters that were licking. All filters has been changed and re-Installed. The whole filter area was organized. The new disconnect valves were also installed.
The respond on my emergence call was within 3 hours.

Thanks for the review! We always prioritize our emergency plumbing calls!

IzzWizz73
IzzWizz73
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Broken water pipe in basement at 6am on a Sunday morning

Within 2 hours after I called the emergency number, Sunday morning, I had the plumber (Jeff) at my house and fixing the problem. It took only 15 minutes to get it done as he had the necessary equipment in the company van. Very professional from start to finish and up front about the costs. Jeff is courteous, efficient and very professional.

Thanks for the review! We always prioritize our emergency plumbing calls!

Harold from Richmond Hill
Harold from Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

2-Piece Bathroom Upgrade

Install a provided 2-piece toilet with new 1/4 turn shut-off valve.
Install a provided vanity double tap with popup drain.
Install under sink 1/4 turn taps, hosing and complete drain system.

Jeff was polite, efficient and new what he was doing. A job well done.

Thanks for the in-depth positive review!

niu in Toronto
niu in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Pleasant experience and great quality job

Dan Wray comes on time, fixed my faucet leaking problem of garage and the control tap in the basement. Great quality job, no cutting-corners things like that. Dan is also a pleasant fella to deal with, very helpful.

Thanks for the great review!

Neha in Vaughan
Neha in Vaughan

3pc Bathroom Rough-in

I want to say super thanks to Black Forest Plumbing for doing the rough in for a 3pc bathroom in our unfinished basement. Job well done !!! In the process of finishing our basement, this was a major hurdle for us since there was no rough in provided in the basement by the builder. It wasn't a straight forward job as we are converting a cellar into a washroom. Most people we spoke to didn't want to take up the job or were not able to give us the confidence that they have the proper know-how to complete the job. Half of them told us, it can't be done.

Black Forest has an extremely professional team. Right from Joe who came in to provide us an estimate to Erik and Liam who completed the work. What we appreciated the most was their willingness to answer our million questions! The aspect that we were most worried about was cutting of the concrete floor. We were hoping to cut the minimum amount needed with minimum damage to the surrounding area. And they delivered 100%. Very clean cuts and no damage to unintended areas.

They were very communicative throughout the process and also provided suggestions to plan the bathroom better. Finally, and very importantly, they cleaned up really well. All in all, very happy with the work and highly recommend them.

As homeowners we have a checklist while selecting any trades person. We look for punctuality, clarity in describing the steps they will take to finish the job, fair pricing, timely follow ups, regular check-ins during the job and finally cleanliness. It's hard to find people who would check all the boxes. They get 10/10 as they literally checked all the boxes.
We will definitely use them in the future and also recommend them within our social circle.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen sink pipe

I called Black Forest Plumbing to fix a leaky kitchen pipe. Cameron quickly assessed and fixed the pipe within ten minutes. The service was exceptional, fast and efficient. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Cameron!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Exterior water facuet

I had a broken exterior tap that was in need to quick repair. Within 2 hours of the my call Black Forest Plumbing corrected the issue.

The plumber that was dispatched to my home was Dan. He was punctual, professional and did a thorough job.

I would recommend Black Forest Plumbing to others.

Jana from Maple
Jana from Maple

Leaky Kitchen Faucet

Knowledgeable, skilled, expert, respectful, trustworthy - these are words I would use to describe Dan from Black Forest Plumbing. From the moment I called in the morning and spoke to a friendly female representative to the punctual arrival of Dan who put on clean booties before entering - detail that did not go unnoticed, I was impressed by how professional the service was. Dan did not leave a stone unturned and offered great insights and excellent recommendations. Thank you Dan!

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Leaking Drains

I actually reviewed several plumbing companies before deciding to call Black Forest. Per other reviews a plumber arrived in less than 1 hour. After looking at both pipe leaks he gave me a written quote. He was able to do the work straight away. Very satisfied with his work and will definitely use them in the future to replace some faucets and shower fixtures.

blocked drain during Covid

I had 2 blocked bathroom drains that I was unable to clear
I was hesitant to call for in house service during these Covid times
but it was necessary
black forest dispatched someone to the house within 2 hours
he appeared masked and gloved and observed appropriate social distancing
He fixed the problem at the agreed price
and left the work area clean.
Great service especially now

More about Black Forest Plumbing

Black Forest Plumbing is a small, hands-on, family run company with a goal to supply the best plumbing service, at a fair price to our customers in the GTA and beyond. Our knowledgeable and experienced plumbers will provide you with sound advice for all your plumbing needs whether it is repair, maintenance or new installations.

At Black Forest Plumbing in Holland Landing, we are so confident in your 100% guaranteed satisfaction, that our policy is "fix right or it's free", for your peace of mind. Our practice of supplying you with an up-front cost estimate ensures there are no surprises at the end, and no up-selling for unnecessary repairs. We repair and install all plumbing in a residential and commercial setting. To list a few of our services, we handle: blocked drains, sump pumps, sewage pumps, well systems, hot water , frozen pipes, burst pipes, leaks , leak locates , drain cameras, sinks and much more. We service all of the GTA including Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Toronto, and much more. Give us a try, and let us earn your business!