Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Stucco
4646 Heritage Hills Blvd Mississauga ON L5R 4G3
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Mississauga   >  Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Reviews for Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

We had our Exterior re-done with stucco by Da Vinci and it looks fabulous. Frank was great when it came to meeting and giving his advice. He's honest and straight forward. His crew was on time and meticulous. The work was done with in the time frame, no surprises, and they cleaned up at the end. I would recommend Da Vinci to anyone.

Debby in Oakville

It has been over a year now, and our home looks as beautiful today as the day the job was completed. I am very pleased to say that Frank and his team have done a an exceptional job stuccoing the exterior of our home. Frank is not only dedicated but he listens to our wants and needs and is fairly priced. We constantly receive compliments about our home. We couldn't be more satisfied.

mangovm in Milton, Ontario CANADA
1 review Caledon, ON

Frank knows his stucco and stone. He gave me the proper recommendations and didn't just do what I thought I needed. He was quick on the job site and was eager to make the facade renovation. Now the stucco an stone finish is spectacular and I get huge compliments about the upgrade. It was worth getting Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc. to do the work. Thanks

Thank you I try my best me end my team will try to work with the homeowner this way the job will be completed in a customer satisfaction

TThompson in Markham

We needed to have the exterior of our home redone, so searched online for a good stucco contractor.

We found Davinci advertising on 411/yellowpages, and checked his reviews here on Homestarts.

The owner Frank was knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to get along with.
His quote was equal to or lower than most, but he clearly had much more experience and professionalism than the other contractors we contacted.

Overall, the job was done VERY well. He came in on time and on budget.
It's actually a shame that we can't really hire him for any other work (we've only got the one house) which is why I wanted to write a review.

If you need a good Stucco Contractor, contact Frank at DaVinci Stucco Designs.

paul in Toronto

STUCCO EXTERIOR OF OUR NEW HOME. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FIRM . QUALITY

Don in Brampton from Brampton

In Feb.2015 I decided to remove the siding on my side split home and go with stucco.I researched the process of Appling stucco so I knew what had to be done.I pursued getting quotes to have the job done right.That right person is Frank,owner of Da Vinci Stucco Designs in Mississauga.Start to finish they did exactly what had to be done.I was home and watched the whole project start to finish

Well done Frank Don in Brampton

Mike from Oakville

If you want a contractor who does amazing work and stands by his work call Frank !
I had my home stucco 2yrs ago and it looks amazing and was the fairest quote too !
I needed something fixed and Frank was right there too fix it , no questions asked at no charge to me !
Thanks again Frank !

Thank you for your kind words Mike. It was truly my pleasure.

MiKe Mab from Toronto

Frank the owner of Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc. is the most Humble and friendly contractor I have ever seen.
Frank believes in customer satisfaction and he does a wonderful job for a reasonable price and I recommend Da vinci stucco designs Inc strongly for any one who is looking for any stucco work.
At the same time I would like to thank Frank for the great job he did and for his friendly personality.
Once again Thanks Frank.
Mike

I am glad you are satisfied with my work and attitude. Thank you Mike.

L. M.

We are very happy with the Stucco work done by Da Vinci Stucco Designs on our home. Frank is professional, friendly and knowledgeable about his trade. We had a situation where we needed to match a 15 year old existing colour - he was able to find us the exact match. His men showed up on time and made good use of their work days. I would recommend Da Vinci Stucco if you require this type of work for your home.

Lisa in Toronto

It took some time, but working with the manufacturer, we were able to find the exact match to your satisfaction. Thank you Lisa.

Mike from Oakville

After a few quotes we decided to go with DaVinci . Franks price was lower and his knowledge far exceeded any other contractor . We still can't believe how beautiful our house turned out and for much less than others . We can't thank Frank enough for his design and quality of work. I would seriously consider contacting Frank if you are looking to get your home stuccoed right and for a fair price
Mike

The mix of stone and stucco really give your home a great look. I am very pleased to make this happen for you and your family. Thank you once again Mike.

More about Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Da Vinci Stucco Designs is a premier company with over 25 years of experience in all facets of interior and exterior stucco and stone implementations for residential and commercial. Prior to establishing Da Vinci Stucco Designs, Frank Casalinuovo co-owned Firenze Exteriors Inc.

Da Vinci Stucco Designs is committed to offering you a high-level of customer service. Our craftsmanship is second to none - we only use high-quality material to ensure you are 100% satisfied. We service the greater Toronto area as well as cities across Ontario. We meet with you to discuss your project in great detail and we provide free estimates. There is no pressure - we want you to be 100% comfortable dealing with us.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

Customers are the most important people in our business.
Customers are not an interruption of our work – they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them – they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
Customers are not dependent upon us– we are dependent upon them.
Customers are not outsiders to our business– they are part of it.
Customers are not cold statistics– they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions.
Customers are not someone to argue or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a customer. Customers are people who bring us their wants. It is our aim to know customers as friends. Visit our websites: www.stuccotoronto.ca www.davincistuccodesigns.com www.davinciinteriorrenovation.com

Stucco, Masonry & Bricklaying, Basement Renovation, and Bathroom Renovation
Finishes and Texture Da Vinci Stucco Designs uses architectural coatings which are acrylic based and available in many colours and textures. These coatings are all manufactured locally in Toronto and are made to withstand extreme environmental conditions. They are highly flexible and literally bead water. These applications are applied by trowel and act as a sealant, and allow breathability but will resist moisture penetration. The finishes that are used by Da Vinci Stucco Designs are tinted with the finest iron oxides.
Da Vinci Stucco Designs offers a full range of services to meet your specific residential or commercial needs and budget. We work directly with home owners or home builders with the same level of attention to service and quality. Custom work Accent mouldings (interior / exterior) Window trims and cornices Qualified EFIS (Exterior Finish Installation System) PUCCS System Installation Stucco Plus For Block or Brick Wall Construction Stucco painting Stone and brick designs Exterior designs. Acrylic or traditional finish DuRock and DuRex material finishing coats provided. Available Options include: InsulROCK, Puccs One-step Barrier/Adhesive, and Stucco Plus for Brick/Wall Facades. Basement &bathroom finishing and remodeling service is available. Please inquire for further details.
A Brief EIFS History Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) evolved in Europe when conventional stucco was applied over insulation. The advent of polymer chemistry in post-war Europe led to the development of foamed plastic insulation and modern synthetic coatings that formed "laminae" in lieu of the traditional stucco. EIFS were first used in North America in the early 1970s and now comprise a significant share of the cladding market. These cladding systems integrate insulation with "stucco" like coverings. What is EIFS? There are three layers to EIFS: Inner Layer Foam – insulation board that is secured to the exterior wall surface, often with adhesive or mechanically fastened Middle Layer – a polymer and cement base coat that is applied to the top of the insulation, then reinforced with glass fiber mesh Exterior Layer – a textured finish coat EIFS are designed to be very flexible, which makes them highly crack resistant. When walls expand or contract, due to rising or falling temperatures, EIFS are resilient enough to "absorb" building movement thus avoiding the unsightly cracking problems that are so common with concrete and brick exteriors. EIFS give the coatings to walls superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing, and as a result, these systems maintain their original appearance for years.
Interior crown moulding and exterior mouldings are available in a variety of profiles. Stucco exterior comes in many textures and colours to choose from.
STUCCO DESIGNS/INTERIOR AND EXTERIORS MOULDINGS STONE/BASEMENT RENOVATION
1989
We stand behind our workmanship and guarantee customer satisfaction.