Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Stucco
4646 Heritage Hills Blvd Mississauga ON L5R
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Mississauga   >  Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Reviews for Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Paul Braun in Mississauga
Paul Braun in Mississauga

Stucco

Frank was great to deal with. Whatever I wanted done was no problem and the cost stayed the same. The job was done on time and looks great! Slavic worked through a heat wave to get the it done. Thanks guys!
Paul

A real pleasure to work with you.

Anthony from Vaughan
Anthony from Vaughan

Box Window Stucco Conversion

Frank and his employees did a great job on our box window! They were very professional, courteous, and clean! Exceptional communication throughout the entire process! We really appreciated it! The stucco has changed the appearance of our home in a fantastic way! Very pleased!

Thank you Anthony I really appreciate that you and your family like my service please let me know if you need anything else thank you

Marina in Sudbury
Marina in Sudbury
2 reviews King City, ON

Stucco Renovation

We had interviewed quite a few companies before we met Frank. At the first meeting, Frank gave us his honest opinion, without trying to impress us. You know when you can trust a person - that was exactly the case. We are glad we selected Da Vinci Stucco!
The project is in progress, but our house starts to look beautiful. The team is extremely professional and trustworthy. The quality is outstanding, they pay attention to every little detail. We can confidently recommend Da Vinci Stucco to anyone.

Marina,

I'm thrilled you went with DaVinci Stucco Designs I'm honoured to be working with you both.

Appreciate your kind review....you are wonderful customers to work with.

Glenn G in Burlington
Glenn G in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace all 2nd storey Aluminum Siding with stucco, 4 sides

I got several quotes and Frank's (Da Vinci) was in the middle but we got the best impressions from him plus we visited several properties having his work, some addresses provided by him, one we found on our own. We visited the latter and he was satisfied so we went with Frank. Firstly, the 2 guys he sent worked hard (June 2017) for a long time and it looks great. They know what they are doing and this is important for stucco. Frank threw in some extra work at no extra cost to make the outcome and appearance better even though I offered to share the cost. I felt with Frank that we were working with a spirit of 2-way trust between 2 reasonable and fair people. So far, it is standing up to the winter very well. I got quotes from others for the soffits but he knows a soffit/eavestrough company and a caulking company who both do excellent work and I contracted them both, also with complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Davinci.

I'm very glad that I can make you guys happy that's my job to make sure that my customers are satisfied thank you again Glenn

1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior Stucco

We had our Exterior re-done with stucco by Da Vinci and it looks fabulous. Frank was great when it came to meeting and giving his advice. He's honest and straight forward. His crew was on time and meticulous. The work was done with in the time frame, no surprises, and they cleaned up at the end. I would recommend Da Vinci to anyone.

I'm very happy that you are pleased on the outcome of your project.

My team and I are thrilled to have worked with great customers like yourselves.

Debby in Oakville
Debby in Oakville

whole exterior stucco

It has been over a year now, and our home looks as beautiful today as the day the job was completed. I am very pleased to say that Frank and his team have done a an exceptional job stuccoing the exterior of our home. Frank is not only dedicated but he listens to our wants and needs and is fairly priced. We constantly receive compliments about our home. We couldn't be more satisfied.

mangovm in Milton, Ontario CANADA
mangovm in Milton, Ontario CANADA
1 review Caledon, ON

Stucco and stone renovation

Frank knows his stucco and stone. He gave me the proper recommendations and didn't just do what I thought I needed. He was quick on the job site and was eager to make the facade renovation. Now the stucco an stone finish is spectacular and I get huge compliments about the upgrade. It was worth getting Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc. to do the work. Thanks

Thank you I try my best me end my team will try to work with the homeowner this way the job will be completed in a customer satisfaction

TThompson in Markham
TThompson in Markham

Stucco the exterior of our Home in Markham

We needed to have the exterior of our home redone, so searched online for a good stucco contractor.

We found Davinci advertising on 411/yellowpages, and checked his reviews here on Homestarts.

The owner Frank was knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to get along with.
His quote was equal to or lower than most, but he clearly had much more experience and professionalism than the other contractors we contacted.

Overall, the job was done VERY well. He came in on time and on budget.
It's actually a shame that we can't really hire him for any other work (we've only got the one house) which is why I wanted to write a review.

If you need a good Stucco Contractor, contact Frank at DaVinci Stucco Designs.

paul in Toronto
paul in Toronto

7freeman

STUCCO EXTERIOR OF OUR NEW HOME. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FIRM . QUALITY

Don in Brampton from Brampton
Don in Brampton from Brampton

stucco

In Feb.2015 I decided to remove the siding on my side split home and go with stucco.I researched the process of Appling stucco so I knew what had to be done.I pursued getting quotes to have the job done right.That right person is Frank,owner of Da Vinci Stucco Designs in Mississauga.Start to finish they did exactly what had to be done.I was home and watched the whole project start to finish

Well done Frank Don in Brampton

More about Da Vinci Stucco Designs Inc.

Da Vinci Stucco Designs is a premier company with over 25 years of experience in all facets of interior and exterior stucco and stone implementations for residential and commercial. Prior to establishing Da Vinci Stucco Designs, Frank Casalinuovo co-owned Firenze Exteriors Inc.

Da Vinci Stucco Designs is committed to offering you a high-level of customer service. Our craftsmanship is second to none - we only use high-quality material to ensure you are 100% satisfied. We service the greater Toronto area as well as cities across Ontario. We meet with you to discuss your project in great detail and we provide free estimates. There is no pressure - we want you to be 100% comfortable dealing with us.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

Customers are the most important people in our business.
Customers are not an interruption of our work – they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them – they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
Customers are not dependent upon us– we are dependent upon them.
Customers are not outsiders to our business– they are part of it.
Customers are not cold statistics– they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions.
Customers are not someone to argue or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a customer. Customers are people who bring us their wants. It is our aim to know customers as friends. Visit our websites: www.stuccotoronto.ca www.davincistuccodesigns.com www.davinciinteriorrenovation.com

Stucco and Masonry & Bricklaying
Finishes and Texture Da Vinci Stucco Designs uses architectural coatings which are acrylic based and available in many colours and textures. These coatings are all manufactured locally in Toronto and are made to withstand extreme environmental conditions. They are highly flexible and literally bead water. These applications are applied by trowel and act as a sealant, and allow breathability but will resist moisture penetration. The finishes that are used by Da Vinci Stucco Designs are tinted with the finest iron oxides.
Da Vinci Stucco Designs offers a full range of services to meet your specific residential or commercial needs and budget. We work directly with home owners or home builders with the same level of attention to service and quality. Custom work Accent mouldings (interior / exterior) Window trims and cornices Qualified EFIS (Exterior Finish Installation System) PUCCS System Installation Stucco Plus For Block or Brick Wall Construction Stucco painting Stone and brick designs Exterior designs. Acrylic or traditional finish DuRock and DuRex material finishing coats provided. Available Options include: InsulROCK, Puccs One-step Barrier/Adhesive, and Stucco Plus for Brick/Wall Facades. Basement &bathroom finishing and remodeling service is available. Please inquire for further details.
A Brief EIFS History Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS) evolved in Europe when conventional stucco was applied over insulation. The advent of polymer chemistry in post-war Europe led to the development of foamed plastic insulation and modern synthetic coatings that formed "laminae" in lieu of the traditional stucco. EIFS were first used in North America in the early 1970s and now comprise a significant share of the cladding market. These cladding systems integrate insulation with "stucco" like coverings. What is EIFS? There are three layers to EIFS: Inner Layer Foam – insulation board that is secured to the exterior wall surface, often with adhesive or mechanically fastened Middle Layer – a polymer and cement base coat that is applied to the top of the insulation, then reinforced with glass fiber mesh Exterior Layer – a textured finish coat EIFS are designed to be very flexible, which makes them highly crack resistant. When walls expand or contract, due to rising or falling temperatures, EIFS are resilient enough to "absorb" building movement thus avoiding the unsightly cracking problems that are so common with concrete and brick exteriors. EIFS give the coatings to walls superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing, and as a result, these systems maintain their original appearance for years.
Interior crown moulding and exterior mouldings are available in a variety of profiles. Stucco exterior comes in many textures and colours to choose from.
STUCCO DESIGNS/INTERIOR AND EXTERIORS MOULDINGS STONE/BASEMENT RENOVATION
1989
We stand behind our workmanship and guarantee customer satisfaction.