Alu Contracts

Rohan in Pickering
Rohan in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Siding

Amazing service, quick, professional and courteous. Will be using them again in a heartbeat and will surely refer them.

Dimitar in Toronto
Dimitar in Toronto

Vinyl siding and downspout

Mike and his team did a great job and also kept a great attitude throughout the project. They were very professional and always took the time to explain everything to us and make sure they understand what we wanted. We changed several parts with wooden siding to vinyl in the front of the house, and also we have small projects for fixing the vinyl siding along the house and in the back. In addition, we installed a new downspout in the front. They worked in a very professional way, and made sure that he must the rest of the siding of the house. We will call them anytime in the future and recommend them to anyone with siding or eavestrough project. Thank you Alu Contracts.

Barry
Barry

New Eavestroughs

They worked very fast and they did an excellent job! I really love my new eavestroughs!

Matthew
Matthew
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Gutter & downspout installed

Alu Contracts are very good and competitively priced. They installed and made sure all the new gutters were leveled correctly so my overflow issue was resolved. I would recommend.

Deborah Boudreau from Old Toronto
Deborah Boudreau from Old Toronto

Exterior siding

I had been debating having the siding done for so long, but finding someone to do it at a reasonable cost was an issue. This was partly due to the space between houses on my street being VERY limited.
Homestars hit another home run for me! Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful! Professional and responsive from beginning to end, and they did a fantastic job.
I highly recommend them. 10/10 from me!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

eaves trough cleaning

Thank you for cleaning out the back eaves trough for me. The job was done quietly, safely and and with in a short time span. There was an extra clog found and it was cleaned up too. I would recommend to anyone to have this company to their home to do a job. They were great and polite. Wore masks when in contact with me .I would give them a grade of 100% .

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Siding repair

Prompt, courteous and professional service. Cannot thank these guys enough. Repaired my siding fast and at a very reasonable rate. Job looks amazing. Thankyou so much.

Thank you.

Elvin in North york
Elvin in North york
16 reviews North York, ON

New soffits, eavestroughs, fascia

Mike provided a detailed assessment of the areas of the fascia and soffits that needed work. His estimates for the cost of the work was very reasonable compared to others. The quality of his work is very good and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Alu Contracts for all work related to siding, fascia, soffits, eavestroughs.

Thank you Elvin it was no problem at all

Joe
Joe
1 review Oshawa, ON

Vinyl siding repair

Mike was a pleasure to work with, and the job was done quickly and efficiently, at a more than reasonable price.

We would be more than willing to work with Alu in the future. Highly recommended.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

downspout redirection

We had a messy and complicated downspout that needed to be redesigned and redirected.

Mike and his team did a great job and everything works perfectly.

Plus he is a very friendly and knowledgeable.

Mary

More about Alu Contracts

Aluminum Siding, Eavestrough, Soffits/Fascia and Panel capping.b
Formerly known as Golden Hammer Contracting and now Alu. Contracts! has been around since 2002, and has completed, with a great success, resolved thousands of rain problems. Call us for a solution.