The Drapery Shop

Drapery & Curtains
9555 Yonge St, Unit8 Richmond Hill ON L4C 9M5
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Toronto  >  The Drapery Shop  >  Curtains for three rooms
Vaughan homeowner
Vaughan homeowner

Curtains for three rooms

The Drapery Shop
905-918-1347
9555 Yonge St, Unit8
Richmond Hill
L4C 9M5

What an excellent experience we had from start to finish with this company. Christina spent SO much time helping me pick patterns for some difficult installations, as well helping me choose some lovely hardware. We had 1) a very large window in one room that required drapery and UV blinds, 2) a simple window in one room, and 3) a light issue in a bedroom that required a special treatment to cover a rounded window (without blinds, since we believed our old blinds - not from these guys! - were keeping the windows too wet inside) with a matching rectangular window, as well as a matching roman shade inside the closet. Great selection of fabrics at a wide range of price points. Drapes ready as scheduled, and they worked with my fussy schedule to install. They are just lovely. I'm so pleased with all of this, and the results are stunning if I do say so myself - just look!

Thanks a lot! It's my pleasure to serve you and so happy to hear your lovely words from you.