The Drapery Shop

Reviews for The Drapery Shop

Alexandra in North Toronto
Alexandra in North Toronto

Custom roman blind

I’m really happy with the new roman blind for my daughter's room made by The Drapery Shop. Faye was very patient while we searched for fabric and it was ready pretty quickly, and looks wonderful installed!

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us this nice review! It has been a pleasure to work with you! We are very glad to hear you and your daughter like the shade!

PQHITPAN in Toronto
PQHITPAN in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service and products!

They did such a great job and were quick and efficient. Top notch work and great product quality. Very professional services. Highly recommend this company. We would definitely recommend to anyone looking for designing and installing window curtains and drapes!

Thanks a lot for your great review! Looking forward to working with you soon!

3 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

Draperies for new home

I was having a difficult time finding a company that would do my drapes for my new home. And then I found Christina and The Drapery Shop. Christina reached out to me on Home Stars when I placed my search for installation of drapes. I felt an immediate comfort and trust with Christina even before I met her. She is such a delight to work with, and offered her time, patience and the best opinion to what I was looking for. She truly is fun to work with when choosing the drapes. I never had so much fun! And so much selection to work with!

We waited almost 3 months for the drapes (due to the challenges of the current times with COVID-19 and backorders), however, folks, it is well worth the wait. Today we have our curtains up - and just in time for Christmas. My husband and I are absolutely in love with our drapery. We elected sheers for all the rooms. They are so beautiful in fabric, and colour, including the elegant accessories to complete the decor. Absolutely beautiful!

Eric, did such an amazing job on the installation. He worked quietly (we almost didn't know he was there). He took care and worked diligently to make certain that everything was done perfectly. And it was! The drapes hang so elegantly and are picture perfect - almost like something out of a magazine. We have received such wonderful compliments, and people were left in 'awe' when they saw our drapes.

So to Christina, Eric & The Drapery Shop - thank you so much for the beautiful drapes, your time and patience in helping us choose the fabric/colours and accessories and making our home cozy and beautiful. We are so proud, that we couldn't resist to share some photos with you.

If I was asked to rate Christina, Eric & The Drapery Shop from 1 out of 10. It would definitely be 100!

Thank you Christina and The Drapery Shop!

Dannie

Dear Dannie, thanks a lot for your detailed and nice review! It has been a pleasure to work with you!

Living &Dining room draperies

The drapery shop has a higher standard for design and service. Christina is a very friendly, patient and professional lady, always provide good advice. The installer guy is very nice and does a great job !
Idefinitely will recommend to my family and friends.

June

Thanks June, for your kind words!

Drapery

Friendly and professional service! 10 out of 10 satisfaction! It is my third experience with this drapery company. Will come back for sure if needed!

Thanks a lot for your ongoing support! We really appreciate it!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Studio and dinning area

I highly recommended the Drapery Shop for the most innovative, responsible and efficient curtain shop. The designer Faye helped me patiently to understand all possible choices before I made my decision. The most innovative and genius idea that Faye highlighted was the color combination of my grand piano, which is black and white. From this point, she made my studio a most welcoming place. Thank you, Faye!

Thanks a lot Rebecca for your nice review! It has a great pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

curtains, sheer and blinds

Amazing job!!!! I did it in my all 3 houses. Very happy and satisfied !!!

Thanks a lot Tanya for this review! Appreciate your continuous support!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Products & Service

Faye and team are wonderful to work with! Their prices are very competitive and have many beautiful fabric samples to choose from. Faye is quick to respond and her product knowledge and suggestions gave us confidence to proceed with our order. Installation was also very professional and everything went as planned. Our curtains and Roman shade look amazing. We highly recommend The Drapery Shop!

Dear Stephanie, thank a lot for the nice review! You are amazing to work with! I wish you and your family the best!

Condo roller shades

Moved into my new condo and needed roller shades to cover floor to ceiling windows. Met faye from a referral and after seeing all her positive reviews I chose the Drapery Shop to do my roller shade window coverings. Faye was very quick, knowledgable and patient when it came to the process of getting a quote, visiting her store to see samples and asking questions. She had one of the guys come and do the measurement and he was very quick and professional as well. the whole process took two weeks which was quick and the install was clean with no mess! I would use faye and the drapery shop again and definitely recommend them!

Thanks a lot Ryan for your nice review! It has been a pleasure to work with you! Stay safe and healthy!

Window covering for my new home

I hired The Drapery Shop for my whole house window covering. They are professional from measuring, giving reasonable suggestions for different windows in different needs. On time working period, and reasonable price, too! Highly recommended!

Thank you Jason for taking your time to write us this nice review! We really appreciate your business and looking forward to working with you again soon!

More about The Drapery Shop

The Drapery Shop is a Family owned business with 30 years of experience on custom draperies, blinds, shades and shutters. We carry large selection of drapery fabrics and hardware, Robert Allen,JF,Maxwell,Alendel, Unique,Soletex, Eqqus. Our workmanship is phenomenal. Our pricing is guaranteed competitive. We carry blinds and shades from Hunter Douglas to Graber, Maxxmar,Delor....

We provide friendly service with professional ideas, we are simple and direct. The nature magic is you deal with us once, you will never deal with others.

Please visit our showroom located 9555Yonge St, unit8, Richmond Hill.