The Drapery Shop

Reviews for The Drapery Shop

lamiumiu2010
lamiumiu2010

doing the drap

very fantastic works,makeing my two homes looking elegance. And nice service as well. Recommended

Thanks Christine, for your kind words. So nice to meet you.

Darcie Watson from Toronto
Darcie Watson from Toronto

Exceptional job, great rates, so fast.

I hired The Drapery Shop to make custom drapery for my bedroom. Their promptness in giving me a quote, their competitive pricing, fast turnaround and attention to detail made me select them out of other drapery companies. Christina was excellent and communicative, and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, from the lining all the way to the ceiling track hardware. The installed product is beautifully made and meticulously constructed.

Thank you, as an interior designer and architect, I'll be sure to refer you to my clients and friends!

Thanks a lot Darcie, and your kind words, means a lot to us. So lucky to have such amazing customer like you.

Window Coverings

Following a home renovation we were looking for new window coverings. Faye was excellent to deal with. She listening to our preferences and came up with great solutions at a very competitive price.

I would highly recommend The Drapery Shop!

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us a review!Very appreciate your support!

houseandhome
houseandhome

Kitchen,living room, dining room, bedroom, washroom

Service was excellent, Faye listened to what we wanted and took the time to come and do an in home consultation. We were very particular on having clean lines and an elegant look that will remain classic over years. I was more than pleased with the final results. Eric, the installer was very professional and did an amazing job. The work was clean and everything was done with care. The turnaround time for the custom curtains, drapery and shades was quick. The fabric is gorgeous, and I am obsessed with the look. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for making our home beautiful . We love the product and service.

Anna

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It has been a pleasure to work with you! We will see you in the near future!

Juliana & Chris in Toronto
Juliana & Chris in Toronto

Custom draperies

Working with Faye at the Drapery Shop was an awesome experience. Faye has been very patient, helpful, practical and friendly. The draperies came out amazing and we're completely satisfied with the final product. We highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for great looking draperies in their home. Thank you Faye and Eric for your great work!

Thank you Juliana & Chris! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Ray in the GTA
Ray in the GTA
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Curtains and California Shutters

Needed to completely change all our curtains in our new home. Christina was patient and had excellent suggestions for our forever home. We needed to delay installation due to issues with our new window installations by another company. Christina and team were very accommodating. Installation was professional, on time and very neat.

Thanks a lot, Ray, for sharing your experience.It has been our pleasure to do business with you.Hopefully you enjoy your new window covering and new home.

Vaughan homeowner
Vaughan homeowner

Curtains for three rooms

What an excellent experience we had from start to finish with this company. Christina spent SO much time helping me pick patterns for some difficult installations, as well helping me choose some lovely hardware. We had 1) a very large window in one room that required drapery and UV blinds, 2) a simple window in one room, and 3) a light issue in a bedroom that required a special treatment to cover a rounded window (without blinds, since we believed our old blinds - not from these guys! - were keeping the windows too wet inside) with a matching rectangular window, as well as a matching roman shade inside the closet. Great selection of fabrics at a wide range of price points. Drapes ready as scheduled, and they worked with my fussy schedule to install. They are just lovely. I'm so pleased with all of this, and the results are stunning if I do say so myself - just look!

Thanks a lot! It's my pleasure to serve you and so happy to hear your lovely words from you.

Savannah
Savannah
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Curtains

Love the final product. Quality is fabulous and Christina was fantastic to work with. Never too busy to talk to me and very accommodating of my on-going renovation schedule.

Thanks a lot Savannah, it is our pleasure to work with you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

curtain

I purchase a new house and want to set up the curtains for 4 rooms,
1 master bedroom, 1 second bedroom, 1 office and 1 living room. Quality service was provided from choosing styles/materials of curtains to installation. Even you need extra help, they will try their best to offer.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it!

Ciiindy.wang
Ciiindy.wang
1 review Pickering, ON

Entire house shades and curtains

The work was fantastic, we loved all the shades and curtains that were set up by Christina and her team. On the first day when we dropped in the store, Christina has provided us with outstanding service. It took us couple of hours to pick out what we wanted, and Christina was very patient and helpful with choosing what the styles of the curtains. I recommend if you need to do your entire house, please go early in their hours, because it really takes a long time to pick out the styles you want for your window. They have too much collection and pattern you can choose from. Christina was so nice to stay after work to help us finish selecting everything.

Thanks a lot for your review! Cindy! We really appreciate your business! And we are so glad that you love everything we have done for you.

More about The Drapery Shop

The Drapery Shop is a Family owned business with 30 years of experience on custom draperies, blinds, shades and shutters. We carry large selection of drapery fabrics and hardware .we are also Hunter Douglas selected dealer, and have very competitive pricing on the whole line products. Visit either one of two showrooms in Richmond Hill or Vaughan on Bass Pro Mills Dr by the Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre.

We love what we are doing, we are passionate and energetic . Customer satisfaction is our No.1 philosophy !

Our product list: