FK Painters Crew

RR in Etobicoke
RR in Etobicoke
16 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Painting

I always hesitate writing a glowing review for a company because I'm afraid they'll get busy and I won't be able to get them in when I want. This is the case for FK Painters Crew. We have use Ferit Krasniqi and his team on multiple projects from new home builds to rental properties to touch ups. They come in when they say they are coming and usually finish the job without stopping. They repair damages to drywall so what you get is a solid, professional job. The last job FK Painters did was a 4200 square foot home and, judging by the compliments we get, did an amazing job. They pick up the paint, make recommendations, etc, Obviously we would not hesitate to call Ferit again and will do so for the next project.