Roofing Repairs Co.

Toronto ON M1M 3W9
Roofing Repairs Co.

Reviews for Roofing Repairs Co.

Gordon in Scarborough
Gordon in Scarborough

Roofing Repair

Had some issues with racoons trying to get into attic. Did an online search and found Jimmy the Roofer. Contacted Jimmy and explained my problem and he came and fixed the roof and suggested some solutions if issue occurred again. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing roofing repairs.

Roof repair

I called Jimmy only yesterday about my roof's issues and he was quick to respond. He and his crew came early this morning to inspect the roof. They replaced 2 broken shingles on my roof and fixed up minor leak around the chimney as well as sealed up a leaky corner of an eavestrough. They were courteous. The job was done quickly and professionally. The whole thing was done within an hour. I really appreciate Jimmy and his crew's effort.

Robinson

Missing Shingles Due to High Winds.

Jimmy The Roofer came to the rescue after high winds took off numerous shingles on my roof. I called him on Monday November 16/20 @ 8:30 a.m. and the job was completed by 9:10 a.m. Fortunately for me Jimmy was in the neighbourhood, he also caulked around my chimney and cleaned out an eavestrough. I would use Jimmy again and I highly recommend his service. He is honest and very reliable.

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Leak Repair and Raccoon advice

Jimmy found the problem within minutes and fixed it immediately. I had paid a major roofing company $200 to give me an estimate of $3500 to fix the same leak. This guy knows his business. Great advice on a Raccoon problem as well. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Porch roof

For the past 2 weeks, we have been asking roofers to come and give us a quote to do the roof on the porch for 3 houses. We had seen 3 people before meeting with Jimmy and his brother. All other roofers did not listen to us, just provided us with wrong information.

Jimmy and Edward are honest people. I and the next-door neighbour wanted to change the roof on our porch, however Jimmy told us that nothing was wrong with the roof, there were a few places in need of cocking, they fixed it for us free of charge. They even told us the problem was not with the roof it was from something else. Thank you both Jimmy and Edward, Adele

Vito & Angie from Toronto
Vito & Angie from Toronto

Shingle repair

Due to raccoon damage, I called Jimmy and within 24 hours he effectively and efficiently repaired several shingles. I would recommend his services and to boot he's a great guy

Jane Taylor
Jane Taylor

Roofing Fix

We had a big leak in our flat roof and Jimmy came to the rescue. Nice guy. Very professional. Arrived on time and got the job done quickly. I would highly recommend him.

J Merifield in Ajax
J Merifield in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Eavestrough Repairs

I called several eavestrough companies & they all wanted to change everything not repair I was very disappointed my last call was Jimmy, we scheduled an appointment he came on time gave me a quote and did the repairs immediately which was FANTASTIC!
The next day I realized I forgot one issue so I called him and he came back that day and fixed the problem!
A week later he was in my area and stopped by just to make sure everything was good.
Thanks Jimmy, you will be the First person I call if I need anymore repairs!

Property Owner
Property Owner

Thanks boys

Jimmy and his brother came to my house and repaired damage on the roof by raccoons. From the time I called to the job was finished was under 10 hours. They came in a well equipped and well organized truck. The price was fair and they cleaned up before leaving. I would recommend them highly. Small company delivers great service.

D.M. Toronto
D.M. Toronto

Roof leak fixed

Had my roof reshingled a year ago but al leak developed in the living room ceiling. I tried calling the original roofer and left messages but he did not return my calls- very frustrating after spending so much!
Decided to try calling Roofing Repairs and Jimmy said they'd be there within 2 hrs and they were even earlier. He identified areas where the water could be coming in, caulked around the dormer window, added shingles, fixed a piece of siding that had come loose and reattached part of a downspout . I really appreciated his promptness and ability to fix the problem immediately. I would definitely call him again when needed.

Looking for Roofing pros in Scarborough?