Roofing Repairs Co.

Scarborough ON M1M3W9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Scarborough  >  Roofing Repairs Co.

Reviews for Roofing Repairs Co.

jpw from Scarborough
jpw from Scarborough

Fix to Rubber Gasket on vent pipe

I had noticed in mid May 2018 that the rubber gasket on a vent pipe had cracked and was letting in water. I had made a temporary repair and contacted another roofing company that indicated they were busy with the May 4 storm damage but would get back to me. To make a long story short, I got no response until I phoned the company July 4 and the repairman indicated my address(south-east Scarborough) was too far for him to come. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.

I contacted Roofing Repairs Co on July 4 and a crew arrived on site within approximately 20 minutes of my call. Wow!!! The man provided what I considered a reasonable estimate to fix the rubber gasket and some other small things he noticed during his investigation.

I was pleased with the service I received. Service was prompt and the lead repairman obviously knew what he was doing.

Ccsl in Toronto
Ccsl in Toronto

Gutter cleaning

Jim came on time.
Blew the leaves from the gutters and adjusted the eavestrough on one side of the house.
Patched the chimney with cement.
All done within the hour.