Siding Vancouver

Andrew Chan in Burnaby
Andrew Chan in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Soffit replacement and Gutter Painting

Stefan and his team were excellent from start to finish for this project. I was very impressed with the transparent communication, high quality workmanship, friendliness of his staff and coordination with my own electrical contractor. Stefan was a pleasure to deal and his company has exceeded my expectation for the final result of this project. Thank you.

Thank you Andrew! You and Geneva were excellent clients! We are always striving to do our best. Also thanks for the popsicles and soft drinks during the job!!

Stefan

Awesome Company! Awesome Team!

The entire renovation process, from start to finish, was a great experience. First, Stefan, one of the owners came over to do the estimate. He provided options and some flexibility to rejig the quote to suit our needs. Next, his brothers Chris and Martin (co-owners) measured the area, consulted us on our preferences and decisions on the details of the work. It was quite impressive to see all the details clearly stated in the document. Signing the agreement was a breeze! Everything was in digital format!

They assigned a project manager, and a teamlead, which made it easy for us to communicate and keep track of the work. Whether it was one of the owners, project manager or team lead that we needed to communicate with via text, email or face-to-face, we didn't have a hard time getting our message through. Everyone was very responsive and prompt. Anyone on the on-site crew was also able to answer questions thrown at them.

The quality of work is excellent! The care and attention each of them gave to the entire project was very impressive, as if they were renovating their own home! Kudos to Russ, Lyle, Tyler, Dave, Mack, Matt, Ken! and special kudos go to Eddie! also, thanks to Chris for his leadership! He followed through on every request, question, challenge, etc. He and team managed to overcome a couple of curve balls they encountered in the midst of the project. Chris was very accommodating and very professional all throughout.

And the result -- a neighbor literally stopped by to let us know that everyone in the neighborhood is talking about our house and how beautiful the work is. Thank you Siding Vancouver!

RJ and Liza

Susie
Susie
1 review Delta, BC

Exterior Home Renovation

Stefan, Martin and the whole team at Siding Vancouver are awesome! They did an amazing job on the complete renovation of the exterior of our house (new siding, roof, gutters, doors, windows, lighting, etc). We couldn't be happier with the result. It's hard to know who to trust in the construction business, but I always felt that Siding Vancouver had our best interest at heart. Stefan and Martin took the time to explain options to us and were very patient with my sometimes lengthy decision making! The only downside was that the project took much longer than expected, but I can understand that as we hit several snags along the way. I have to thank Daylan for going above and beyond by coming out on two very wet weekends to help us deal with a leaking deck. And to George for building the beautiful door trim just the way I wanted. And to Mack, Marlon, Dave and the rest of the gang for always having a smile. We highly recommend Siding Vancouver. They are the best!

Hey Susie!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are extremely pleased that you are fully satisfied with our work. You were great to work for!

Rick a.
Rick a.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Major home renovations.

The team from Siding Vancouver did a great job. Their work was of the finest quality. The workers were punctual, courteous, sensitive to our needs and always left the work site clean and tidy. I would highly recommend this company for any of your home renovation needs.

Thanks Rick!

You guys were a pleasure to work for! Call us anytime with any more work requests!

CJ
CJ
1 review Vancouver, BC

Rainscreen

The work that Siding Vancouver provided was on schedule, and on budget. They kept the job site clean. They coordinated with the strata owners efficiently. They were easy to deal with.

Thank you very much for the great review Colby! We were pleased to work for an organized strata!

Doug
Doug
1 review Richmond, BC

Cedar siding

I had to have one side of my house resided with cedar. The workmanship was excellent and the crew was very friendly and also very open about letting me know about certain aspects of the job. They repainted the ends of the boards after recurs and also added extra rain protection that was great. The only downside to the job was the time that it took for them to get to the job.

Hey Doug!

Thank you for the review! We are happy that you are pleased with the work we did. Sorry it took us longer than anticipated to get to your job. Scheduling is a challenge which we are working hard to make more efficient. Call us anytime you would like more work done :-)

David L.
David L.
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

New hardie board, front entrance.

These guys are #1!! We had water issues with the house originally but when we contacted Siding Vancouver, they were very professional and took care of everything. Job well done! I won't hesitate to call them back for our next project.

Dave you rock!! Thanks for the great review!! Thank you for choosing us for the work. Should you ever need any more work done we're here for ya!

KeepingUpWithTheJoneses.ca in Vancouver
KeepingUpWithTheJoneses.ca in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deck for Client Project

These workers were polite & professional with me & my client.
They did a beautiful, quality job in the timeframe they had estimated.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

KeepingUpWithTheJoneses.ca

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks for the great review!! You were also a pleasure to work for, and we look forward to completing many future projects for you.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Cedar Siding Replacement

I would like to thank & compliment all of you that I came in contact with during the whole process of replacing board & batten cedar siding on three walls high up at my home. All three brothers and their team at Siding Vancouver did a fantastic job installing, were extremely polite, and very careful with the property. They took the time to explain the process and were always available & patient to answer my questions.
I am extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend Siding Vancouver to anyone looking for quality workmanship, honest service and reasonable pricing.

Thank you so much for this review!! As I tell everyone, we do everything in our power to make our customers fully satisfied every step along the way :-)

More about Siding Vancouver

Siding Vancouver is your best choice for any Exterior Renovation!

We have done well over 200 Exterior Renovations all over Greater Vancouver (West Vancouver to Abbotsford).

Siding Vancouver is owned and operated by three brothers Stefan, Chris, and Martin. Raised by a carpenter for a father, they were trained to never ever sacrifice quality, regardless of the cost to get the job done. All three brothers are carpenters, and jump on the tools when they get the opportunity.

We believe that being honest and transparent with all our customers, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and service will help us grow our business effectively.

With a growing team of 20+ in house workers, we can handle any job from small repairs to large multi family dwellings.

We can assist you with design on your project, and handle the city permit process when required.

Feel free to call us anytime for a free quote for your exterior renovation. We promise not to let you down!

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:

Allura Siding, Cedar Siding, Wood Siding, James Hardi Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Fibre Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding, Hardie Trim, Wood Trim, Lap Siding, Shingle Siding, Shake Siding, AL-13, Longboard, Cultured Stone, Siding Replacement, Deck building, Natural/Cultured Stone, Awnings, Window Replacement, Gutters, Siding Replacement, Siding Repair, Siding Renovation, Siding Installation, Gutters, Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Exterior renovations