Siding Vancouver

Siding
Vancover BC
HomeStars  >  Siding in Richmond  >  Siding Vancouver
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Siding Vancouver

1 review Vancouver, BC

I would like to thank & compliment all of you that I came in contact with during the whole process of replacing board & batten cedar siding on three walls high up at my home. All three brothers and their team at Siding Vancouver did a fantastic job installing, were extremely polite, and very careful with the property. They took the time to explain the process and were always available & patient to answer my questions.
I am extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend Siding Vancouver to anyone looking for quality workmanship, honest service and reasonable pricing.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this review!! As I tell everyone, we do everything in our power to make our customers fully satisfied every step along the way :-)

Sandy in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

We are very pleased with the job that Siding Vancouver did and have no hesitation to recommend them to others. The teams that worked on our house were very professional in their behavior, communication and workmanship. When you only do this type of a project once in a lifetime, you want it done right. From my perspective Siding Vancouver fulfilled every large and small detail for the project. During the sales process Stefan recommended several enhancements that would highlight the final result. He was bang on. The finished product looks awesome!

Hey Sandy,

We could not be happier with the outcome of your project! It looks fantastic!! You were very nice to work for, and again thank you for instilling trust in us. We always promise to make our customers happy! Big thanks to Long Life Windows as well for their role in your project. It was very easy to coordinate our work with theirs.

Brad in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I called Stefan and his team for a siding repair job and couldn't be happier with the results. The work they did looks great and the project was on time, and on budget. The crew was very friendly and did a great job keeping he site clean and organized while they worked. I would highly recommend Siding Vancouver to anyone!

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Brad! It was a pleasure to work for you!

Stefan

kerith
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Siding Vancouver did a complete overhaul of the exterior of our house. Siding, Soffits, Window trim, decorative stone, Gutters, Deck surface and Railings and a new front door. Their teams were polite, hard working and did a great job. The specialists they brought in for things like the deck coating were just as great. It did a take a long time to complete the job, and the yard took a bit of a beating, but with all the work that went on, that was a small annoyance for the great finished project. I would happily hire them again anytime. And, their bid was 10% lower than the other one i got.