HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in North York  >  Summerwood Products
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Summerwood Products

Richard in Toronto

I ordered my new cedar shed back in October last year. The design process was very easy and took no time at all. I then visited the head office to place my order with John Hickey.

The shed was then installed in April, 2017 and, again, the process was very smooth. The company dismantled and disposed of my existing shed and then the installation was completed in one day.

I am very pleased with my shed. It is a great addition to my garden.

Job Price

Hi Richard, I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and that you're happy with our Summerwood design. Thank you so much for the kind words and let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. All the best and enjoy the summer!

laura in
1 review Kearney, ON

Summerwood was an excellent company to have plan and build our bunkie at our cottage. All staff were very professional and helped us through the process from start to finish answering all our questions and addresssing any concerns. The builders who put up the cottage were professional and expedient. We are the envy of all our neighbours. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Laura, it's always a pleasure to receive comments like yours! Enjoy your beautiful bunkie and please, send along some photos if you have a few minutes.

Rodney Daw in Toronto

A friend who is a professional landscaper recommended we check out Summerwood as we talked about building a shed as a practical and beauty garden element . We spent some quality time discussing the design with a very knowledgable employee and opted to buy and have an 8x12' structure built . My landscaping friend prepared the site and as planned two very efficient carpenters from Summerwood built the structure in 8 hours . I'm having fun preparing the interior to be a workshop and will stain the exterior and build shutters and flower boxes . We couldn't be happier with the quality and the great service .

Job Price

Rodney, we are delighted to hear that you are pleased with your building and the work of our installation team. Thank you for the feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Enjoy your beautiful workshop!

Daniel in Toronto

This is a thank you tp your organisation and specifically Paolo Songane, one of your employees at your office. I called your office May 17, 2017 to see if I could get a replacement board of the Canexel product to install on our shed which was made and installed by Summerwood back in 2009. Paolo took my name and said someone would call me back. Rather than wait for a call back, I dropped in to your office the next day at about noon, to see if I could pick up the board. I ended up speaking with Paolo, and he told me someone tried to reach me in the morning, and said I could buy the board, and in the colour (Khaki) that I needed. This was great. I waited about 15 minutes while the board was cut to fit in my car. Paolo helped me put the board in my car. This was wonderful service on the part of Summerwood and Paolo. You make an excellent product and we are very happy with the quality of service we received back in 2009, and also the excellent service I received today. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Daniel for the nice feedback. We will happily pass on your comments to Paolo and the team. We enjoy what we do and love hearing feedback from customers. Thank you.

johnwcraigcounsel
1 review Kimberley, ON

Not sure what you are looking for BUT we have received from Summerwood the required pre-assembled elements of the Bunkie-to-be and are assembling them on the build-site. A significant platform was established and then the required elements have been built/added -we are half way home!!! The elements are of superb quality..

Hi John,
I am glad to hear that you are making good progress and I hope that the project is going well. We are very pleased that you are happy with the experience with us and quality of our products. Good luck and we can't wait to see your finished masterpiece.
Have a great day!

IEL
1 review Rosseau, ON

We erected a gazebo on our cottage property in Muskoka. It was a family bonding effort for a couple of days and the results are spectacular. We had a couple of technical issues which were resolved quickly through Summerwood's excellent help line.
All the material supplied was excellent quality and generally included extra pieces in the kit to account for errors on our part. None were required.
All in all an excellent experience.

Hi,
Thank you for your review and kind words. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience with Summerwood, and most importantly that the project brought the family together. We hope that you enjoy your lovely Gazebo for years to come. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future.
Cheers!

Beautiful cedar shed.
Easy to put together (weekend)
Looks great when stained with cedar tone stain.
I stain it every 3-4 years.
Ran electrical to it and all kinds of shelving for tools and garden materials.
Very happy with product and would recommend it .

Job Price

We are excited to hear that you are pleased with your garden shed and loving it. Thank you for the feedback and for sharing your assembly experience with us. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future and we hope that you continue to enjoy your beautiful shed for years to come!

AMac
1 review Waterloo, ON

We are VERY happy with our Summerwood cabana. Everything from the design process, ordering, delivery, construction, and customer support met or exceeded our expectations. Yes, there are some gaps in the construction instructions, so it took some thinking to figure certain steps out, which meant it took longer to build than I thought, but the end result is exactly what we wanted. It's definitely not a one-person job, but if you take your time and think ahead, it's all good. Exceptionally happy with material quality!

Job Price

It’s always exhilarating to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the review and feedback on the construction instructions, we’ll address your matter and make the necessary changes to ensure that we improve our overall customer experience. We hope that your Verana cabana brings you and your family lots of joy. Let us know if we can be of any assistance and have a great day!

Shaun in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

I was delighted to find Summerwood. They had the shed I wanted at a reasonable price and could ship to me at reasonable price. Looking forward to assembling it this weekend!

Review has 1 previous version
twotreezz
1 review Virgin, UT

Summerwood provided stellar customer service, outstanding product, and excellent customer support. Comprehensive website is informative and fun to use. Outstanding experience!!

Job Price

We very much appreciate your recommendations Valerie! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our product. Thank you so much for the kind words and let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future.

More about Summerwood Products

Summerwood Products has been designing and building architecturally styled garden structures for almost 25 years. Our designs include garden and storage sheds, cedar gazebos, pool cabanas, small cabins, garages, home studios, and more. We are 100% committed to offering our customers terrific service, an excellent product, and good value. Our website features photos of over 3,000 projects, all submitted to us over the years by delighted customers, many of whom we now call friends.