HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in North York  >  Summerwood Products
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Summerwood Products

Dennis Levesque from Scarborough

I love my shed!! This is a superior product, which looks great with a cedar shake shingle roof. The only issue I had with the entire project (I purchased a pre-fabricated unit with walls and floor pre-made) was the difficult-to-read instructions, which cater only to full build. But, in the end I love it!

Job Price

Ordered a pre built shed which was quite straight forward. Had a bit of a problem with the building inspector because plywood in the walls was not delivered. Would have been easier if wood was marked on drawings and on wood.

Gentili in Toronto

We love our shed. Don, Edwin and Derek(who was here for first day only) were incredible. This was a great experience from the moment we stepped into the showroom and met with John Hickey. He was so patient with us and very knowledgeable. The crew was amazing. They cleaned up afterwards and were so respectful of our property. I will definitely be recommending Summerwood to everyone.
Thank you from Tina and Anthony.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Your message will be passed on to John, Derek, Don, Edwin and the rest of the team. All the best and enjoy your Summerwood shed!

Ward in Brampton
1 review Caledon, ON

Purchased our first Summerwood about 10-years ago for our home in Mississauga. It was a Palmerston model and the cornerstone for our back-yard design. We loved it! We moved to Caledon 2-years ago, and found the thing we missed the most about our previous home was the Summerwood! We purchased a Glen Echo in the spring of this year. The Summerwood team worked closely with us to do some customization to the design, and the outcome is superb! It is gorgeous and the level of quality is even better since our last build. If we move again, and I am certain we will, another Summerwood will be included in the plan. Love the team at Summerwood, and the product is second to none.