Gazebos & Sheds

Matttimmers in Strathroy
Matttimmers in Strathroy
1 review Strathroy, ON

Shed in a day

Great work and customer service! From start to finish the process was smooth and the end product looks wonderful! Showed up on time and got the job done quickly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Hi Matt, thank you very much for this positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new 10'x10' Gable Shed.

Jen Hansen in Hamilton
Jen Hansen in Hamilton

The Best!

I have been telling my husband for years that we need outdoor storage. I finally decided that this was the year. On a recommendation from a co-worker I decided to check out Shed In A Day's website. The decision to choose them was an easy one, with the ease of the ordering process to the quick response from the team, made this transaction very simple and stress free (it was build and painted, we didn't lift a finger). The 8x10 Cottage Style shed is perfect for our needs. We even got a car in the garage, which we haven't been able to do for years. I love it! Thank-you!

Hi Jen, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us this encouraging review. It was a pleasure working with you.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Great shed, great company

We moved into our new home in August, and one of the things that needed to get done was outdoor storage. By the time our top-priority work was done inside, it was getting late in the season, but Shed In A Day said that they could still fit us into their schedule. A couple of email and phone chats later, we had everything figured out. A few days before the scheduled install date, I realized that the location we wanted to have the shed would not allow two sides to be painted later. No problem - they added 2-sides painting to the job and left the remainder of the paint with us.

The installation on the day could not have gone any smoother. They arrived when they said they would, assembled the shed quickly, then cleaned up the site (it was spotless when they left). We got exactly what we expected, and the crew was great.

The price is what's on their website. There's no confusion or weird charges later. Maybe you can find something a bit cheaper, but there's no substitute for quality. These guys are pros, and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Tom, thank you for leaving us this favorable review. We hope you enjoy your new 12'x6' Single Slope Shed. Please don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything.

Hugo’s doghouse  in Hamilton
Hugo’s doghouse in Hamilton

Outdoor shed

Very happy with this company Shed in a Day ....I needed a small storage space under my porch and they did a great job. After several quotes and changes to make it fit properly, the job was done quick and well. The staff was very friendly and ready for any quick last minute changes if needed. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to any of our friends. Keep up the good job and thank you again.

Hi Hugo, thank you for your kinds words and taking your time to leave us this positive review. We hope you enjoy your new 8'x5' Single Slope Shed.

Chris in Vineland
Chris in Vineland
1 review Lincoln, ON

Shed in a day... great product

I am very impressed with this company, starting with their website, really user-friendly, had to make a couple of changes... no problem, the install guys were fantastic.
Chris from Vineland

Hi Chris, thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate your kindness.

1 review , ON

Shed man cave

I recently moved from Toronto to Huntsville Ontario. In the process all the places that I was able to associate with my friends and smoke a pleasant cigar we're now removed. It was now time to have my own man cave. I contacted shed in a day and Bruce designed a shed suitable for my purposes and my location in Northern Ontario and everything worked out perfect I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a shed or similar style structure

Hi John, we are glad you are pleased with your new man cave Shed In A Day. Thank you for your positive review. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Shed tear down and build a new 10 x 12 shed

I used the online shed builder on a Saturday to get a quote and Bruce got back to me on the same day. We sent a couple of emails back and forth to finalize the project and the guys were there on the following Tuesday to tear down and build a new shed.

I am 100% satisfied and would recommend anyone to use the services of Shed in a Day.

Hi Justin, thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking your time to leave us this review.

Vicki Tenney in Haliburton
Vicki Tenney in Haliburton
1 review Haliburton, ON

8' x12' storage shed

I had a very positive experience with "Shed in a day", from beginning to end it was an absolute joy working with them. I needed extra storage space for at my cottage, and I found that finding contractors in Haliburton was next to impossible unless you book them a year in advance, I really needed the storage immediately, since my Husband had passed away the previous year and there were so many things of his that I just didn't have the heart to go through yet, so I started searching google for companies that did work in my area and came across "Shed in a day" website, it was very easy to navigate, I picked out what I wanted (with whatever upgrades I wanted) and was quickly sent a quote, they were very sympathetic to my needs and we arranged a date. The two installers arrived in a timely fashion and went straight to work, two of my neighbours came to observe and we were all just amazed at how quickly, yet expertly this shed took shape. I am so impressed with this company that I am already planning my next project (a Bunkie) and I will definitely be using "Shed in a day" for that project as well. Great job to all concerned and Thank you.

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for being so amiable and taking the time to leave us this encouraging review. Your positivity and satisfaction is what propels us. We hope you enjoy your new 8’x12’ Gable Shed and we look forward to working with you again if you decide to opt for one of our custom Bunkies. Feel free to contact us anytime if you ever need anything.

Shed Build and Install

Called about a shed and install. From the very beginning Shed in a Day were very accommodating when it came to customizing my shed. When it came to the install, it was done quickly and professionally. Certainly will think to call them again for future projects.

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope to work with you again someday.

Pam in Hamilton
Pam in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

She'd in a day is The BEST!!

We had a 10x10 Barn Style shed installed 2 days ago by the professional staff of Shed in a Day. From the first step of ordering on their website to the last step of building the process was easy and efficient. They were quick to respond via email for any questions and arrived as scheduled on the day of install. The staff were very polite and worked nonstop to finish in record time! We are more than happy to recommend Shed in a Day to anyone who needs a shed built. The stress free, no hassle straight forward build was the best decision!!!
Thank you to your awesome team!!!
Lloyd & Pam

Hi Pam & Lloyd, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new 10’x10’ Barn Shed. Please don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything.

More about Shed In A Day

Quality Wooden Sheds. Personal Service. Exceptional Prices.

We build all wooden sheds that can be installed by our experienced team or constructed as a do it yourself kit that you build. With unparalleled personal service, professional builders and state of the art power tools, we ensure that we are always a cut above the rest. We serve southern Ontario, the greater Toronto area and cottage country. Our accommodating customer service and experienced team will ensure you get the appropriate shed for your storage need.

We can install the shed for you in a day or we can build you a do it yourself kit that you construct in a day. Simple & swift assembly...

Shed Kit includes:

• Floor (entirely precut and ready to assemble)

• Front wall, back wall & 2 side walls (all walls ship fully prebuilt and assembled with doors installed)

• Roof (trusses prebuilt and assembled, roof panels precut and ready to assemble)

All components are delivered precut and preassembled with instructions to ensure a hassle free construction. Our shed kits come complete with all four walls fully prebuilt, all wood precut with clear markings and includes all of the hardware required.

Shed In A Day strives for total customer satisfaction and are available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 905-592-2040. Our sales office and workshop are located at 62 Head St., Dundas, ON L9H 3H7 and we are open Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM.