Gazebos & Sheds

Michelle McIntosh
Michelle McIntosh
0 reviews Stratford, ON

8x10 Gable Shed

Couldn't be happier with our 8x10 gable shed from Shed in a Day! From the beginning to the end we had an excellent experience! Their website quote system is detailed and easy to use. The response to quotes and questions is timely and honest. Their delivery is quick and personalized. We went with the DIY option and the instructions were easy to understand and it was a breeze to put together.

I would definitely recommend Shed in a Day to my family and friends, and will use them again in the future!

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving us this positive review and sharing your completed shed photo with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your new 8'x10' Gable Shed. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Best,

Dylan in Burlington
Dylan in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Shed Install - Couldn't be happier

From the beginning, Bruce and Andrew were extremely responsive to any questions, concerns, and helped us plan easily along the way. They installed an 8 x 12 barn style shed in our backyard.

Exactly as advertised - showed up at 11am and were gone by 2pm. No contact from installers, they just knew what to do.

I would recommend them to anyone. Extremely customizable, extremely knowledgeable and able to give advice where necessary.

I felt the price was extremely fair for what we got, not just in materials but in service along the way. I really can't say enough great things.

Hi Dylan, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review; we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your new 8'x12' Barn Shed. Feel free to contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shed in a day

We were eager to get to our cottage to see our new shed. We weren't disappointed. It was exactly what we wanted, well constructed, positioned perfectly and so adorable. The workers were charming and management is always there for you. Very timely getting back to us. A 5 star company that I would definitely recommend.

Hi Kim, this is really great to hear; we appreciate you taking your time to leave us this positive review. We hope you enjoy your new 8’x8’ Gable Shed. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Take care.

Genie
Genie
1 review Orangeville, ON

Blue Jay place, Wasaga Beach Ont

From start to end, everything was done professionally. From establishing a quote to follow ups to establishing a date for installation , everything was A1. Most important was when the date was booked for installation, the guys came right on time, did everything so efficiently and cleaned everything in a little over an hour only.
The shed is beautiful and very stable. I'm so impressed. Worth every penny I paid. I strongly recommend them to anybody looking to get a shed.

Hi Genie, thank you very much for your kind words; this is what we love to hear. We hope you enjoy your new 6’x8’ Gable Shed. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Morrow
Morrow
0 reviews Owen Sound, ON

Great shed and fantastic service

We just love our shed. We were first of the day and the guys arrive around 6:30 and were gone by 8:30. Unfortunately it was a rainy day so they couldn’t do the sealing and insulating. We had also paid to have one side painted and the remaining gallon of paint was missed. Well that wasn’t a problem at all. They were up our way again the next week and dropped off the paint did the sealing and added a cupola that I decided it needed. When the shed came it was beige and the trim on windows and doors was white. I painted it a little darker and painted the ends white also. Just need to add a white skirt and it’s all done. The shutter and flower box makes it look fantastic and well worth the little extra cost. Oh the cupola sets it off too. They are the best family to work with. They always reply to emails quickly and are very professional. Thank you Bruce, Scott and Andrew. Also the guys who put it all together once it got here.

Hi Chris, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review and sharing your finalized shed photos with us; turned out really well. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new 12’x8’ Cottage Workshop Shed. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Scott in Etobicoke
Scott in Etobicoke

Beyond happy with our shed

When the wife & I moved to St Thomas, it became very apparent that we'd need a large shed as there was no storage. After contacting Shed In A Day, I was able to get the ball rolling with a minimum of trouble(any issues stemming from Municipality). I had quick contact/feedback from the company as I was finalizing the design. Due to the size, they had an advance team arrive the day before to prep the base/floor. Nothing but courteous, professionalism from this company(using quality build materials). Highly recommend them to any & all.

Hi Scott, thank you very much for this positive feedback; we really appreciate it. We hope that you enjoy your 10’x18’ Gable Shed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Shed

I wanted a shed in the backyard for a while but was not to keen on the pre-fab packages at big box stores. My online search led me to  Shed In a Day. Their website allowed me to custom build my shed from available options easily, without commitment. They emailed me a quote right away. The staff communicated with me professionally through out the process; from my the quote to the actual build. I got my perfect shed for a reasonable price.

Hi Zack, this is really great to hear. Thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review. Much appreciated. We hope you enjoy your new 8’x8’ Gable Shed. Please reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Take care.

William
William
1 review Brantford, ON

Great Experience!!

Extremely impressed with this team. It was very quick and easy to get quotes from them. They offer an excellent variety of options and addons and the prices were very fair.
The team doing the install were very polite and made sure everything was clean and tidy when they left.
We're very happy with this group and their work. Thanks guys!

Hi William, thank you very much for your kind words; this is exactly what we strive for and love to hear. We hope you enjoy your new 10’x10’ Barn Shed. Feel free to contact us if you ever need anything down the road. Take care.

brian
brian
0 reviews Gravenhurst, ON

Thanks!

Just a quick note to say thanks to yourselves and the installers on our gable shed install yesterday. What a slick operation! They arrived right on time and put the shed exactly where I had asked, tighter to the fence line than what you normally do. I appreciate that very much as my wife had a concern with the size of the space that would be on the opposite side where we access the deck. I think we lost about 6" but gained nearly 40 sq. ft. of storage! I will certainly pass along your company info to anyone that needs a shed. Thanks again.

Hi Brian, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review. Much appreciated. We hope that you enjoy your new 10'x10 Gable Shed. Please reach out to us anytime if you ever need anything. Take care.

Private User reviews Clinton, ON

Shed

I was absolutely blown away by how quickly the job was done and how amazing it looks!!!! I would recommend this company just as it was to me, with 100 percent no issues....if you need a shed, these are the people to call !!!

Hi Michelle, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking your time to leave us this positive input. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope that you enjoy your new 12’x8’ Cottage Workshop Shed. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything. Take care.

More about Shed In A Day

We build wooden garden sheds, bunkies, pub sheds and storage sheds that can be installed by our experienced team in a day or constructe­d as a do it yourself kit that you build yourself. With unparalleled personal service, experienced builders, state of the art power tools and a professional workshop we ensure that we are always a cut above the rest. We serve southern Ontario, the greater Toronto area and cottage country. Our professional customer service and experienced team will ensure to help you design and build the appropriate shed for your particular needs.

DIY Do It Yourself Shed Kit Includes:

- Floor (entirely precut & ready to assemble)
- 1 front wall, 1 back wall & 2 side walls (all walls ship fully prebuilt & assembled with doors installed)
- Roof (trusses prebuilt and preassembled; roof panels are all precut and ready to assemble)
- Wooden 60″ double doors (two 30″ wide single doors that open outwards) or with our 6 ft. or smaller front walls we provide one single wooden 36″ door)
- All components are delivered precut and preassembled with instructions to ensure a hassle free construction. Our shed kits come complete with all four walls fully prebuilt, all wood precut with clear markings and hardware included (roofing nails & Tapcons if needed are not supplied).