Gazebos & Sheds

Lesley in Scarborough
Lesley in Scarborough
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shed installation

Very easy company to deal with. All expectations met or exceeded, from ordering to construction. Shed was built in an hour, all debris & garbage cleared leaving a lovely finished product.

Hi Lesley, thank you for this positive input. We are glad that we could help and hope that you enjoy your new 8'x8' Gable Shed. Please contact us if you ever need anything down the road. Take care.

Paul H.
Paul H.
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Great experience dealing with these folks.

Dealing with Shed in a Day was from start to finish a refreshing change from a lot of companies I’ve dealt with. There was no hidden costs or conditions. I indicated what we wanted, was given a price and went from there. There was no sales pitch to upgrade or add options. The kept us informed as to timing of delivery/installation, and were right on schedule with every step of the process.
I can’t begin to say what a wonderful interaction it turned out to be. The installation took about 4 1/2 hours, went so smoothly that our neighbours are still talking about it.
Thank you for a great shopping experience, not to mention a pretty cool shed.

Hi Paul, thank you for your kind words; we really appreciate you taking your time to leave us this positive assessment. This is exactly what we strive for. We hope that you enjoy your new 9'x12’ Barn Shed. If you ever need anything please reach out to us. Take care.

joe in Oshawa
joe in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

6 x 8 Gable Shed

WOW!!! What an amazing company. These guys offer a solid product and are just wonderful to work with. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and were very accommodating. The shed showed up on time and only took a few hours to install. The install crew were courteous and professional. They left no mess and my shed looks awesome.
You will not be disappointed with Shed In A Day.
Joe P

Hi Joe, thank you very much for this positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you enjoy your new 6'x8' Gable Shed. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything down the road.

Private User reviews London, ON

Shed

After looking for months for a company to build our shed we decided to go with Shed in a day. I’m so glad that we did. The shed looks amazing, the installers worked hard and made sure everything was perfect. The shed took only a few hours to install and the guys cleaned up afterwards. Bruce answered all my emails in a timely fashion, most being after hours and or on weekends.
I highly recommend Shed in a Day!!

Jim

Hi Jim, this is really great to hear; thank you for leaving us this positive review. We hope that you enjoy your new 12'x8' Cottage Workshop Shed. Feel free to contact us if you ever need anything down the road. Take care.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Backyard Shed

We are extremely pleased with our backyard shed. The whole on line ordering process is very streamlined and easy to navigate. The owners are friendly and provide excellent communication every step of the way. The installers were very efficient and arrived as scheduled. They were polite and answered my questions. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Karen, thank you very much for this positive input; we really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new 8'x8' Gable Shed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Joe
Joe
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

12x9 Cottage Workshop

Bruce and his team were flexible with my schedule when I ran in to delays from a concrete contractor. He always returned my calls / emails and explained as much as needed until I was comfortable with what we were purchasing.

The 2 guys that showed up to install the shed were great. They were on time, respectful and most importantly did a good job.

Would recommend this team.

Hi Joe, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive feedback; much appreciated. We hope you enjoy your new 12'x9' Cottage Workshop Shed. Take care.

Claire in Oakville
Claire in Oakville

Shed - Custom made and installation

I am very pleased with the custom shed I purchased from Shed in a Day. They also installed the shed. The company is professional and very helpful. The response time to my inquiries was excellent. They really took the time to answer my questions fully. I would certainly recommend Shed in a Day. My shed looks fantastic.

Hi Claire, thank you very much for your kind words; we really appreciate this positive review. We hope that you enjoy your new 6'x8' Gable Shed. If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Take care.

Rebecca from Toronto
Rebecca from Toronto
1 review Belleville, ON

New Shed

The communication was epic from beginning to end. I knew exactly what to expect and what actions I needed to take. My shed was installed during this epidemic and it was clear they thought out how to continue business and keep their employees safe. BTW, the shed quality it top notch. I am impressed and Highly recommend Shed in a Day!

Hi Rebecca, thank you very much for leaving us this positive feedback; we really appreciate it and hope that you enjoy your new 8'x8' Gable Shed. Please don't hesitate to ask if you ever need anything.

AnnaT in Hamilton
AnnaT in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Shed

Many thanks. My brother had shed built by Shed in a Day and referred me. The process for ordering online and customer service was excellent! All questions addressed in a timely manner. When I booked, received confirmation of delivery date and the process to keep safe during Covid times. Reliable , efficient and excellent customer service. As a single woman... I appreciate the attention to detail as this is not my expertise. All inquiries were dealt with patiently and explained.

Hi Anna, this is exactly what we strive for. Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us this positive review. We hope that you enjoy your new 10'x8' Gable Shed. Take care.

cashleigh
cashleigh

New Shed Built

I am beyond happy with my experience from shed in a day. From ordering to following up they were wonderful! The guys did an amazing job building it and were very friendly. I could not be any more happy with the job they did!

Hi Ashleigh, thank you for your kind words; we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new 8'x12' Gable Shed. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

More about Shed In A Day

Quality Wooden Sheds. Personal Service. Exceptional Prices.

We build all wooden sheds that can be installed by our experienced team or constructed as a do it yourself kit that you build. With unparalleled personal service, professional builders and state of the art power tools, we ensure that we are always a cut above the rest. We serve southern Ontario, the greater Toronto area and cottage country. Our accommodating customer service and experienced team will ensure you get the appropriate shed for your storage need.

We can install the shed for you in a day or we can build you a do it yourself kit that you construct in a day. Simple & swift assembly...

Shed Kit includes:

• Floor (entirely precut and ready to assemble)

• Front wall, back wall & 2 side walls (all walls ship fully prebuilt and assembled with doors installed)

• Roof (trusses prebuilt and assembled, roof panels precut and ready to assemble)

All components are delivered precut and preassembled with instructions to ensure a hassle free construction. Our shed kits come complete with all four walls fully prebuilt, all wood precut with clear markings and includes all of the hardware required.

Shed In A Day strives for total customer satisfaction and are available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can contact us by email at shedinaday@msn.com or by telephone at 905-592-2040. Our sales office and workshop are located at 62 Head St., Dundas, ON L9H 3H7 and we are open Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM.