B West Contracting

Review for B West Contracting

mother in Bloor West Village
mother in Bloor West Village

Basement

I hired this company for a basement renovation as they were recommended by someone I knew. I did not receive the same level of service by any means.

While they were good at showing up daily in the beginning, towards the end of the drawn out job, few people showed to complete the project until finally they stopped coming altogether.

Many things were left unfinished. The sink was never sealed to the counter, the faucet was not screwed down properly, the shower system I paid $1200 for was installed incorrectly. Handles were not screwed onto the cabinets. The work that was in fact completed was done in a sloppy manner, for example the tile work in the shower was not straight. To be fair, not all the work was sloppy. The drywalling was great.

After many months, I grew tired of waiting for them to complete the small things that were left unfinished so I hired someone else to finish it.

I gave the company two stars because some of the issues I pointed out to them were fixed promptly. However, I would never hire them for another project.