Nonleak Waterproofing Inc.

Waterproofing
64 Wellesley Street East Old Toronto ON M4Y1H1
Waterproofing
Nonleak Waterproofing Inc.

Reviews for Nonleak Waterproofing Inc.

Camila  from Old Toronto
Camila from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Basement Waterproofing

My house needed the basement done and my friend recommended me nonleak, I thought I would give them a call since I saw the finishes at his house; Very impressed with Igor and his knowledge in waterproofing. The crew came to do the work and knew what they were doing as well. Overall I'm happy I trusted them with the job and very impressed with the project.

Will from Thornhill
Will from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

waterproofing interior

We had cracks in the walls of our basement which caused leaks. Nonleak Waterproofing came and fixed them. First they removed the debris from the cracks and the surrounding areas with a brush. The cracks were filled with crack filler that was of professional grade. Another option would have been to use a vinyl paching compound and smooth it with a putty knife. However Nonleak said that this wasn’t the best solution for repairing cracks in the wall.

mary from Toronto
mary from Toronto

waterproofing

Nonleak Waterproofing was one of the best contractors I have dealt with. They arrived on time and finished the job in the time they estimated. Igor is very professional and explains the job in full detail to my husband and I. The exterior waterproofing job was excellent. I will be calling them again the next time I need waterproofing.

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?