Inside Guys Underpinning

Reviews for Inside Guys Underpinning

Andrew
Andrew

Basement

We had a wonderful experience with Inside Guys. From start to finish, the crew were extremely knowledgeable, efficient and clean. They made the whole process stress free. We highly recommend their services.

Thank you for the great review Andrew! You will never have to worry about hitting your head on the lights again!!! You and Isako were a pleasure to work with, we hope you enjoy your new space.

Mike
Mike

Basement Underpinning

We hired Inside Guys to underpin our basement and they were absolutely fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Throughout the entire process Jakub and his team kept us updated and they were always available answer our questions in a timely manner which we really appreciated. They also completed our project on schedule as promised which I feel like is something that doesn't happen very often when it comes to renovation projects.

Inside Guys were also very considerate in terms of maintaining a clean worksite at the end of every day and two of our neighbours went out of their way to tell us how respectful the Inside Guys team was during this process.

I'm usually very hesitant to recommend a service but Inside Guys is a company that I would definitely use again. I should also note that their pricing was better than several other quotes we obtained for this project and our General Contractor (who had never worked with Inside Guys before) was very complimentary of their work and found them very easy to work with.

Mike, thank you for taking the time to share such a thorough and detailed review. We are so grateful to have worked with you on this project!

Awesome Underpinning

The Inside Guys are true professionals. They are great communicators, leave the worksite extremely clean and are very conscientious about all the details. I am a picky designer and the Inside guys delivered 100%

Thank you for trusting us to deliver your vision! We appreciate the feedback. The team also appreciated the constant flow of coffee and delicious treats!!

Galle Construction Inc.
Galle Construction Inc.

Incredibly Demanding Project

We hired the Inside Guys for a very intricate project with very tight working quarters and zero site access and they exceeded our expectations. Budget and timeline was as discussed. Communication throughout the project was thorough, workmanship excellent, site was kept super clean and daily clean up was never missed. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you and seeing the incredible space you created after the Underpinning was done!

We look forward to the next one!!

100 + year old home ~ Benching, Waterproofing and New Slab

We loved working with Jakub, Milton and their crew.

They were always early, in a good mood and respectful.

We have been managing this project to my own home and this was the one big job we found a sub-contractor for, I haven't bothered in most other cases because I usually find with subs come stress - it was the exact opposite in this case.

They took care of my home as if it was there's, staying late when needed and always including us in the process - but not too much.

I am looking forward to bringing them back when completing future projects in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you on this project and can't wait for the next one.

Basement Underpinning

Inside Guys were very professional throughout the entire project including a detailed quote upfront, a clean site during the work, and great communication at all stages.

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate how easy you made it for us to complete our work.

We hope you and your family enjoy your new space!

Jane T
Jane T

Underpinning and Renovations

Working with the InsideGuys team was a great experience!

The expectations were clearly communicate from the start. I was hesitant in taking on such a big project, but Milton invited me to a few sites and showed me a lot of pictures explaining the Underpinning process. I was able to see Jakub and the rest of the team working on another house which instilled a lot of confidence that these guys knew exactly what they were doing and I was making the right choice.

The crew was so polite and considerate of not only my property but the neighbours as well!! My neighbors constantly messaged me saying how clean and polite all the guys were throughout their time here.

I'm so happy with the result of my new basement and the experience was definitely a huge bonus.

Thank you Inside Guys!!!

Thank you so much for the feedback and sharing your experience Jane! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new space!!

Underpinning of Full Basement and Construction of 25’ long 12’ deep tunnel

Our GC has worked with Jakub and his team for about 10 years and he highly recommended them to work on our home. My day job is working on large scale mixed use development and construction projects and I have NEVER seen a cleaner trade. They were outstanding - our project is as complex as it gets and they handled it without any major issues and kept the job site organized and clean, which is very rare when it comes to the type of work they do. I wouldn’t Hesitate to use them again and have recommended them to a few friends already.

Matthew,

Thank you for the outstanding review! It has been very humbling working with you on this out-of-the-norm project. It was very refreshing to work with a homeowner that has your knowledge and experience in the construction industry. Thank you for trusting us with your project. It was truly a pleasure!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Highly recommend the Inside Guys!

We highly recommend the Inside Guys for underpinning projects in Toronto. Jakub, Marek and the crew’s workmanship, cleanliness and attention to detail left us feeling very confident the work was of high quality and the value exceeded the investment in our property. Milton was communicative and extremely responsive throughout the entire project, ensuring we were aligned and well informed to make the critical decisions we needed leading up to finishing the basement.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Basement underpinning and waterproofing

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with The Inside Guys.
Right from the initial consultation, to the detailed quote to the excellent workmanship it couldn’t have gone any better.
They were very professional and I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for underpinning and waterproofing work.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience from start to finish!

More about Inside Guys Underpinning

OUR COMPANY VALUES
Quality. Integrity. Value.

The Inside Guys are a full-service basement improvement company, with an emphasis on basement lowering, waterproofing and underpinning. Having worked in the industry for the past 26 years, on over 250 projects within the GTA for various construction companies, we noticed that there was something missing with some of these bigger companies: the communication and professionalism was lacking on many jobsites.

We decided to model our company based on higher ethical standards combined with superior craftsmanship. We realize that we are only as good as our last job and future work success is dependent on our reputation. We not only want to exceed your expectations for the work but also how smooth the project runs so we pride ourselves on being there from the day one until it’s done.
We care about what we build for you.

WE DO ALL THE WORK.

We work with every client, one-on-one from start to finish. We promise to not only quote the work, but to also do the work.

This is something unique in our industry – we want to bring back accountability to the jobsite and ensure homeowners are treated with knowledge and respect.

From the moment we take on your project, your peace of mind is our main priority. We want a clear and transparent process, with on-going communication and continuous support so you can be assured the job will get done right the first time.

We will not only promise to do all of the day to day work but we will also act as project supervisors and ensure that each project is constructed to plan with no variations. We will deal with the City of Toronto Inspectors directly so that no communication is lost if there are ever any discrepancies.
If you have any questions at the end of the day we will provide you with pictures of the day’s work and let you know what the next steps will be.

At the end of the day, it comes down to trust. We feel that we must earn it.

At the end of each job you will receive a folder that includes the original drawings, locates, inspection reports and a zip drive of images for your peace of mind.

Uncompromising quality, exceptional service, competitive pricing and unsurpassed results.