Nice Electric & Mechanical Co

Review for Nice Electric & Mechanical Co

Sandy T
Sandy T

Furnance Repair

We installed the furnance since 2005 and it was on and off itself sometimes during winter time last year, I really thought that I need to buy a new one so I called NIec Electric for the quote. The technician came on time and inspect my furnance. He said that the furnance condition was still fine, the only thing that caused the misfunction of furnance is the fan insideneeds to get fix and clean. Finally I only paid $ 280 for the fix without buying the whole set of furnance. He's honest and even gives us advice to maintain the furnance. What a good job!