Appliance Repair

Reviews for Sub Zero Fridge Repair Toronto

A. Z.
A. Z.

Sub-Zero Fridge

Jessie provided amazing service to fix the fan motor on my fridge. I called and he was at my house 90 minutes later and fixed the problem. I would definitely use him again. Thanks Jessie for your incredible service.

Angela P.
Angela P.

Subzero fridge repair

Jesse is absolutely amazing. My subzero started beeping in the middle of the night and no amount of troubleshooting could fix it or even turn off the alarm! I called Jesse based in the stellar reviews and also because I counted in the fact that since he only serviced subzero, that he would have any part I needed without ordering it. He showed up within hours of me calling, diagnosed the problem immediately (busted computer board) and had the part in his truck! The charges were reasonable especially considering the speed he arrived, $760 (plus hst) including the new computer board and labour. I checked online after and the part alone sells for over $450 so I'm very pleased. Thank you!

Mr. C.
Mr. C.
1 review , ON

Repair my Sub-Zero fridge

Jessie was very professional from the minute I reach out to him to when the repair was done.

I have reached out to Jessie for two repairs: motor fan and then the condenser located at the back of my for fridge.

Both repair was done professional and the quality of work was top notch. Jessie is very approachable and answered all my questions.

david
david

Service subzero

Jess fixed thermistor failure...642 model service requirement....great guy with great skills....lucky to have found him....

nielsentom
nielsentom

Sub-zero fridge

Jessie was extremely professional, efficient and pleasant. He addressed our Sub Zero fridge problems quickly and spent extra time cleaning up. We couldn’t ask for more!

aw
aw

SubZero repair

The service was fast and efficient. The service provider was courteous. I required several parts and he had them in the truck so there was no need for a second visit.

jgonsa
jgonsa

SubZero repairs

Replacement of SubZero parts that were starting to malfunction. The work was fast and efficient. Happy with the results.

R from Aero Heating,Cooling & Appliances
R from Aero Heating,Cooling & Appliances
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Subzero fridge repair

I call for subzero fridge repair toronto tech show up on time find out problem quickly and replace compressor on the spot fridge working excellent thanks to Jessie i will recommend for every one

More about Sub Zero Fridge Repair Toronto

Welcome to Sub Zero Fridge Repair in Toronto. We have over 20 years of experience in service related to maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of SubZero Appliances such as Refrigerator, Fridge, Freezer, Coolers, Ice Makers, Compressors, Evaporator Coils, Condenser Fan Motors and Sub Zero Wine Cooler. May it be commercial or residential appliances repairing-we provide astonishing service in both areas.

We do Sub Zero Refrigerator, Fridge, Freezer, Wine Coolers Repair and Service for the following Series: 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 and all other Series & Models.

We provide service all across GTA area: Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Markham, Pickering, King City, Nobleton, Schomberg, Oakville, Milton, Hamilton, Ajax, Oshawa, Niagara Falls, Bolton, Maple, Burlington, Stouffville, Whitby, Halton Hills, Pottageville, Humber Grove, Brookville, Caledon, Aurora, Barrie, New Market, Gwillimbury, Port Perry.