3140 Redonda Drive Coquitlam BC

a.law in Coquitlam
a.law in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

My Home Inspector, Paul, of ACME Home Inspections was fantastic, extremely thorough and knowledgeable . He went through tiny little details with care and precision. I have no hasitation to highly recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

Was a pleasure helping you out and hope you've found your dream home.

Diego in Vancouver
Diego in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Friendly, professional, hard working, knowledgeable

We worked with Paul a few weeks ago to do the home inspection for our first home. He was super knowledgeable, patient with all the questions, meticulous, friendly and professional. Back then I would have definitely recommended Paul to my family and friends. However, after how he helped today, I don't have words to commend his ethics and hard work.

Today, after moving in to our new place we panicked because there was some water on the floor. We contacted Paul (without a previous appointment) who came to our rescue very late in the night. He could have refused to help us and that would have been completely okay as it was past 8 pm in the night.

As always, once he was at our place, he was super friendly and took the time to explain what happened and most importantly he gave me peace of mind. He's easily one of the most ethical and professional guys I know.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my closest friends and family. This guy deserves a prize.

Glad to help Diego, and felt your panic so made the effort to come out. It also helped that you were close. Was nice to see you again as well :) thanks for the nice comment.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

The inspection was very thorough and the findings were conveyed to me clearly. Great service, Paul. I am happy to recommend this company to anybody looking for quality home inspection.

cgeisler
cgeisler
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

House inspection for prospective purchase

Paul was diligent in evaluating all aspects of the home and did a great job communicating all the details. He arrived early, and took the time he needed to do his job well. He also provided a thorough binder of the details, including photos. Many thanks to him for going the extra step which can make all the difference in this case.

Thank You C.G. It was a pleasure. I always put the extra effort in for my clients. Happy the information came in handy.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home inspection

(778)233-8246
3140 Redonda Drive
Coquitlam
BC
V3E 2C7

I have the most friendly service from this Company. Paul explained a lot of things to me giving a very good understanding of every corner of my condo. After I got an inspection report from him, I begin to think that every home owner should get an inspection report not just for buying, it can be use by home owner to find out what potential problems there may be or safety of their home. I am very pleased with the service. Highly recommended.
Thank you very much Paul.

Thank you David, I wish you and your family the best. Thank you for your business and a pleasure to be of service.

Cammie from Vancouver
Cammie from Vancouver

Home Inspection

A friend told me about HomeStars and I found Acme on the site.

The gentleman came early which was nice. He inspected the backyard and the roof by the time I came home. He did a thorough job and I was happy with everything.

I later realized my fireplace surround was made of acrylic and melts when the fireplace is turned on for awhile. I guess I should have read the contract as it does state he will check the fireplace works, but they don't check the material it's made of. Not his fault, I should have checked.

He was neat and punctual and I would recommend their inspection services. I also recommend reading your contract to make sure what they check and what they don't.

William in Vancouver
William in Vancouver

Condo inspection

I am a first time condo buyer and wanted to make sure that everything was in good condition. Paul did an excellent job and was very thorough in his inspection. He also walked me thru the unit afterwards and explained all the deficiencies and made useful recommendations. Great service overall.

William, privileged to provide services for you. Pleased you approve with the inspection performed and Thank You for your business. Enjoy Vancouver! Paul

anonymous from Port Moody
anonymous from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Inspection of house

They did an inspection of the whole inside including fireplace, washer and dryer, outside of house, the outside walls, window trim, and the backyard and the garage!

They were polite, neat and punctual.

Diana from Vancouver
Diana from Vancouver

two house inspections

(778)233-8246
3140 Redonda Drive
Coquitlam
BC
V3E 2C7

I've used this company twice for 2 different houses. The first house we didn't end up buying because he found so many problems it would be too expensive to fix. Very thorough!

We used this company again on the second house we looked at. Again very thorough and a great job. We have purchased the second home. It was a very good job.

I've already recommended them.

anonymous from Burnaby
anonymous from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

home inspection

My brother introduced me to this company and I'm very glad he did! They did a very thorough inspection of the home. They provided good information, very knowledgeable. Very good job. I would recommend them to a friend.

More about Acme Home Inspections

With the passion and expertise of his work, Paul is here to help you purchase or sell your home with confidence. With professionalism and years of experience in the construction and home inspection industry he is dedicated on providing a high level of service.

Using the current technical inspection tools and with the training and experience of inspecting many types of properties, you will receive the essential information helping you understand the home.

Purchasing a new home will probably be the biggest and most exciting investment you'll ever make. For as long as you own your home, Acme Home Inspections will always be there to offer free service to answer any questions or concerns you might have related to the property. If your looking for a thorough Home Inspection, give Acme Home Inspections a call.

Home Inspection services include: Condo Inspection, Townhouse Inspection, Pre-listing Inspection, Pre-purchase Inspection, Maintenance Inspection, Government Home Land Security Home and Safety Inspector

Call Now for your Home Inspection Quote: 778-233-8246