Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Reviews for Shield Roofing And Exteriors

C in Toronto
C in Toronto

Metal Roof Installation

WOW! Exterior Shield Roofing Specialist are 2nd to None from Start to Finish! Beginning with their presentation and process, to installation and clean up is absolutely Superb! We totally have piece of mind with their warranty and actually watched them deliver on the product and performance. It’s so great to actually work with a company that does what they say they will do and provide satisfaction 100% throughout.
We had a metal roof installed guaranteed for life and transferable to the next homeowner. The Presentation by (Steve) going through all the specifications of the company, product, process, warranty (2nd to none), coverage area estimate, discounts, and cost was top notch; it left no question unanswered. Though scheduling had a lead time of approximately 8 weeks out, we were kept informed and if we had any concerns (Tonya – Administrative or Steve – Sales) were very responsive to all our concerns. About 2 weeks out from the install they came and measured again to make absolutely sure that all their measurements were correct and everything was a go without delay. We were notified and received the delivery of the product the day before installation. The next morning the team showed led by (Jeremy) and it was all hands-on deck and you could tell each of them knew exactly what they needed to do to perfection. Once completed, they gathered all their belongings and trash that had been laid on tarps and loaded up. They then rolled a large magnet over drive way, front, sides, and back yard to insure there were absolutely no debris left behind. Great Job Jeremy! Our home is approximately 2700 sq. ft two story with double garage and a 200 sq. ft. shed. They were done in 7 hours. Amazing!
Lastly, everyone from Shield Exteriors has been courteous, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, understanding, and just flat out eager to see that your satisfaction is 100% successfully achieved. They truly do go out of their way from start to finish to ensure everything goes smoothly and to perfection in all aspects of the process. We would most definitely recommend anyone needing a roof to contact Shield Exterior for your needs. Absolutely Great Job Shield Exteriors!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hail damage

These guys were easy to deal with. I got my place done with barely an issue. They had returned to fix a few minor details that I had pointed out even after we paid them.
I would recommend them every time.

Thank you very much for the review! We are glad you are happy with the end product!

Fb1234.
Fb1234.

Shield roofing provided very professional work. The staff and management were tidy and punctual in their service and workmanship. I would definitely recommend them for all your roofing and siding needs.

Thank you very much for the review!

dave
dave

Hail Damage to our siding, roof, garage door, and soffits and down spouts.

David at Shield was one of three companies that we went to tender on.
Not only was Shield competitive but also was able to do the job within our time schedule. The job was completed exactly as they said they would with everything looking new again. We recommended them to our neighbours, and they also used them. We would definetly recommend them to anyone needing exterior home repairs!

Hello Dave. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, and with the referral to your neighbors. It was a pleasure working with you on your project!

R.Martin
R.Martin

Hail Damage

I contacted Shield and they helped me through my hail damages. I was very happy with how they went about helping us with any questions that I had in regards to the insurance or the repairs. Everything was completed in a good time manner seeing as how many homes were damaged. Our house now looks just as it was before the hail, and we were very satisfied choosing Shield.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. More than happy to help you through the process!

Andrew
Andrew

Roof

Sales department was professional and answered all of my questions prior to signing the contract. The crew was quick and professional. Would definitely recommend them for a roof replacement.

Thank you very much Andrew, It was a pleasure working with you! Cheers

s_fulmer
s_fulmer

Roof

Great services and great team. Easy to deal with and quick to get things done

Thank you Sabrina, Hope you enjoy your new renovations.

barrett2004
barrett2004

Hail damage repairs

Replaced shingles, some siding, and eavestroughing. David was a pleasure to deal with. The roofing crews were very efficient and friendly. Steven, who did most of the siding himself, was very friendly and professional and explained what he was doing and why and made needed upgrades without extra charge.
I love the end results. And all the Shield people were very friendly and helpful with follow ups.
A definite pleasure to have repair the hail damage. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the time you took out to do this for us! Congrats on your new roof. All the best.

Gerry G.
Gerry G.

Roofing and Repairs

Our roof and eaves were severely damaged by an August 2 hail storm. Within 1 week of the final assessment and settlements with our insurance company Shield Roofing and Exteriors had completed all the work as well as some extras. I have an engineering background so when I was told that they had a project manager and site supervisor I had high expectations about how these repairs and replacements would be coordinated. And let me say that this company delivered excellence in all areas of the job. The quality of workmanship, communications and follow up was exceptional! By September 4th – our house was not only back to normal – it was even better than it was before the hail incident.

Thank you so much for the positive review! House looks fantastic all the best.

dee123johnson
dee123johnson

Roof Shingles Replacement

Fantastic Service and excellent workmanship. We reached out to have our roof redone on a Monday and the following Monday everything was complete. Not only did they show up as advised; they knew it was going to rain in between and they came and covered up a spot that would have leaked until they got there. I left for work Monday morning and came home to it being completed. They sources out the eves troofs to be redone and they were in and finished the next day!! I would recommend them to anyone. Friendly, great, on time, as quoted and followed up!! Awesome company!!

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business and positive feedback

More about Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Shield Roofing & Exteriors has been serving Calgary & Area for over 20 years with unparalleled professionalism and high quality workmanship. Beginning with the initial call into our office until the final clean up on your property we work with, and treat you, the homeowner with the respect that ourselves ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?