Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Reviews for Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hail damage

These guys were easy to deal with. I got my place done with barely an issue. They had returned to fix a few minor details that I had pointed out even after we paid them.
I would recommend them every time.

Thank you very much for the review! We are glad you are happy with the end product!

Fb1234.
Fb1234.

Shield roofing provided very professional work. The staff and management were tidy and punctual in their service and workmanship. I would definitely recommend them for all your roofing and siding needs.

Thank you very much for the review!

dave
dave

Hail Damage to our siding, roof, garage door, and soffits and down spouts.

David at Shield was one of three companies that we went to tender on.
Not only was Shield competitive but also was able to do the job within our time schedule. The job was completed exactly as they said they would with everything looking new again. We recommended them to our neighbours, and they also used them. We would definetly recommend them to anyone needing exterior home repairs!

Hello Dave. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, and with the referral to your neighbors. It was a pleasure working with you on your project!

R.Martin
R.Martin

Hail Damage

I contacted Shield and they helped me through my hail damages. I was very happy with how they went about helping us with any questions that I had in regards to the insurance or the repairs. Everything was completed in a good time manner seeing as how many homes were damaged. Our house now looks just as it was before the hail, and we were very satisfied choosing Shield.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. More than happy to help you through the process!

Andrew
Andrew

Roof

Sales department was professional and answered all of my questions prior to signing the contract. The crew was quick and professional. Would definitely recommend them for a roof replacement.

Thank you very much Andrew, It was a pleasure working with you! Cheers

s_fulmer
s_fulmer

Roof

Great services and great team. Easy to deal with and quick to get things done

Thank you Sabrina, Hope you enjoy your new renovations.

barrett2004
barrett2004

Hail damage repairs

Replaced shingles, some siding, and eavestroughing. David was a pleasure to deal with. The roofing crews were very efficient and friendly. Steven, who did most of the siding himself, was very friendly and professional and explained what he was doing and why and made needed upgrades without extra charge.
I love the end results. And all the Shield people were very friendly and helpful with follow ups.
A definite pleasure to have repair the hail damage. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the time you took out to do this for us! Congrats on your new roof. All the best.

Gerry G.
Gerry G.

Roofing and Repairs

Our roof and eaves were severely damaged by an August 2 hail storm. Within 1 week of the final assessment and settlements with our insurance company Shield Roofing and Exteriors had completed all the work as well as some extras. I have an engineering background so when I was told that they had a project manager and site supervisor I had high expectations about how these repairs and replacements would be coordinated. And let me say that this company delivered excellence in all areas of the job. The quality of workmanship, communications and follow up was exceptional! By September 4th – our house was not only back to normal – it was even better than it was before the hail incident.

Thank you so much for the positive review! House looks fantastic all the best.

dee123johnson
dee123johnson

Roof Shingles Replacement

Fantastic Service and excellent workmanship. We reached out to have our roof redone on a Monday and the following Monday everything was complete. Not only did they show up as advised; they knew it was going to rain in between and they came and covered up a spot that would have leaked until they got there. I left for work Monday morning and came home to it being completed. They sources out the eves troofs to be redone and they were in and finished the next day!! I would recommend them to anyone. Friendly, great, on time, as quoted and followed up!! Awesome company!!

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business and positive feedback

Emma Watt in Calgary
Emma Watt in Calgary

Amazing Experience

Let me just sum it up in one word "Amazing". This company is outstanding, I would highly recommend them to anybody shopping for a new roof, roof repairs or any exterior work period! After a FREE Hail Inspection completed by an extremely polite young man Nathan, proving damages missed by our adjuster to the Insurance company the file was approved without me having to deal with the BS that comes with a hail claim. About a week later, our old roof was torn down, brought ABOVE code, and a beautiful new roof was installed all within 1 day! Yes, you read that correctly, 1 day :)
This is not my first hail storm living in Alberta, our previous home was damaged a few years back; the experience was horrible, and we wish we had found Shield back then. The assessment left a huge hole in our pockets due to inaccurate reporting and missed damages that we had to cover. This round was such a different experience throughout the whole process, everybody we spoke to either on the phone or at the site was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to interact with. Even my silly questions were entertained as I was curious of the upgrades added to bring my home "Above Code" and how they would add value to our home. Each item was explained to me in a way I understood and felt confident in my decision to proceed based on the knowledge taught by my Project Manager Dave. I actually under stand what Valley Metal, Drip Edge and Ice & Water are for and why each roof should have them LOL. Who would have thought that a company in this day an age would care enough to give me all these upgrades at their Cost to protect my home! I have never had a company offer to "upgrade" anything at cost, this company truly cares about their customers and it shows. Anybody intimidated by a Hail Claim or just need to replace their roof should call these guys, 5 stars on all fronts...if I could rate them higher I would. I cannot say enough good things about Shield.
Thank you to all involved in our file!

Thank you Emma for the comprehensive review. The insurance process can be very challenging. We appreciate you trusting us to handle the process for you.

More about Shield Roofing And Exteriors

Shield Roofing & Exteriors has been serving Calgary & Area for over 20 years with unparalleled professionalism and high quality workmanship. Beginning with the initial call into our office until the final clean up on your property we work with, and treat you, the homeowner with the respect that ourselves ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?