FIreplace MD

Kate in Coldwater
Kate in Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

Fireplace repair

My fireplace suddenly would not stay lit, and although it is not my primarily heat source, I do use it in the evenings to take the chill off from my floor to ceiling windows. Bill was great he came out right away , with an hours drive ahead of him and a forces of freezing rain!
He had it up and running in no time!
I can't thank you enough, and you may wonder why I wouldn't use someone closer? Because I have always used Bill and trust his expertise, combine that with his great customer service. ...why go enywhee else!

Kate Thomson

kate in Hamilton
kate in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fireplace rescue

I recently returned from the hospital after an operation only to find my fireplace not working properly. Although I do not use it as a total heat source Bill from fireplace MD came out and fixed it in no time period when your house found from an operation one of the few enjoyments you have is sitting around a fire reading while you recuperate. So I greatly appreciate them fixing my fireplace right away. This is not the first time I have used fireplace MD and I will continue to use them and recommend them to my friends I can't thank you enough Bill

Thistle in Collingwood
Thistle in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Fireplace Repair & Cleaning

Bill was recommended to us by a neighbor so we hired him to replace the pilot assembly on our fireplace. It had not been used for many years and it is now working properly again. He was prompt, friendly and happy to explain exactly what he was doing to get it back up to a safe running condition. We felt his invoice was more than reasonable and will certainly recommend him to our neighbors and friends.
Rich & Jay Thistle
Wasaga Beach

Luke James in Collingwood
Luke James in Collingwood
1 review , ON

Bill is fantastic!!!

Bill is incredible!!! He quickly diagnosed our issues (cracked burner) and recommended a replacement at a great price. He is obviously very knowledgeable and skilled because he made quick work of replacing it and we could not be happier with the updated look. We will definitely be using Bill from now on and couldn’t recommend him enough.

1 review Collingwood, ON

Fireplace repair

Took four attemps to fix my fireplace and it is now worse off than when we initially called. Now we are left to figure it out for ourselves because he doesnt plan to come back. It is the heart of winter and with temperatures at -25 and we now have to pay another company to come and fix the mistakes made my Fireplace MD.

Lu E - The Blue Mountains
Lu E - The Blue Mountains
8 reviews Collingwood, ON

Demolition and installation of fireplace

My condo had an ugly, oddly placed gas fireplace. Fireplace MD suggested a modified layout for the new fireplace, to maximize heat flow throughout the condo. They removed the old tile mantle, hearth and fireplace, and installed a much more efficient and attractive fireplace. Work was completed on time and on budget. A pleasure to work with.